Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want to play it NOW!

damn ravan you beat me to it. haha

10+ Year Old Account
    With an "Extended Cut" to be shown Tuesday!!!!

Deleted
    Every time I watch a ME3 video I get shivers... Is this wrong? Hell I don't care if it is, I LOVE IT!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanatios View Post
    Every time I watch a ME3 video I get shivers... Is this wrong? Hell I don't care if it is, I LOVE IT!
    I've not watched a single ME3 video, demo playthrough or trailer. I don't want any thing revealed for me, even the tiniest part! It's been a bit of a struggle I must say, wanting to find out what happens but not wanting to ruin it for me! Damn the wait!

Is there any information about Miranda yet?

10+ Year Old Account

Haha, that has to be the funniest video I've watched today.

Damn it, I need to play and actually finish ME1, but I'm reluctant to bother as every time I get to the Citadel there's some game-breaking bug.

First was a CTD during a conversation, then came a reload spawning me inside a sidequest NPC, causing him to forever disappear.

GAH
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    snip
    I don't get it? I'm supposed to laugh cause the guy put it on easiest difficulty and meleed his way through everything. Guffaw.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-02-20 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    - snip -
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want to play it NOW!
    I was wondering where the result of that production went! If Williams' hair moves like that in ME3, it'll be the first time I have reason enough to bring her on a mission since Eden Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    I don't get it? I'm supposed to laugh cause the guy put it on easiest difficulty and meleed his way through everything. Guffaw.
    I love the beep boop sounds for animations of little dudes crabbing along straight from the late 90s games. Next gen animation of bow-legged running is great too.

I just had another 6 hour session of multi player with friends at the local internet cafe here. I feel in part that the purpose of the demo release was to help establish the MP aspect of the game. That has been a total success IMO. I know people who normally never touch ME who are now convinced to grab it.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-02-20 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thebum06 View Post
    Snip.
    The running animation made me laugh, but eh, easy difficulty one shotting wasn't too funny, but the kirby music to it was kinda amusing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    The running animation made me laugh, but eh, easy difficulty one shotting wasn't too funny, but the kirby music to it was kinda amusing.
    Yea, looking back at it again it wasn't that fun. But I had just woken up 10 minutes before I posted it so it was probably funnier when I wasn't properly awake yet :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requiemcliff View Post
    Yea, running Anderson was kinda funny:P Shepard not so much though. Didn't get the meleeing part though. Besides he nearly died a few times and probably cut those parts.

Does anyone know if ME3 (ON ORIGIN EW) will take your saved games from steam (YAY)?

Cause if not then...I'm just not going to be playing Mass Effect 3,which on that note (FUCK ORIGIN AND FUCK YOU EA).

Why honestly screw PC gamers over? I have ME 1 & 2 on steam and was hoping to finish my game with MY shepard and MY Actions @_@.
    Last edited by Malcor; 2012-02-21 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcor View Post
    Does anyone know if ME3 (ON ORIGIN EW) will take your saved games from steam (YAY)?

Cause if not then...I'm just not going to be playing Mass Effect 3,which on that note (FUCK ORIGIN AND FUCK YOU EA).

Why honestly screw PC gamers over? I have ME 1 & 2 on steam and was hoping to finish my game with MY shepard and MY Actions @_@.
    Your saves are stored in your Documents->Bioware folder, not on Steam. You can easily play ME3 in origin and ME1 and 2 on Steam =)
    Last edited by Sargerus; 2012-02-21 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Your saves are stored in your Documents->Bioware folder, not on Steam. You can easily play ME3 in origin and ME1 and 2 on Steam =)
    So it will carry over then? Good @_@

15+ Year Old Account
    Already been talked about in the thread it seems

Minor spoilers - Speculation

[spoiler]I saw a post on bioware forums about the Boy that is seen on the first level of the demo, and speculated that the boy might not actually be real. It's been stated how Shepard is suffering psychological problems due to losing people and other things. No one else actually interacts with the boy or seems to see him, for example when the kid runs to the ship before it gets blown up, no one helps him etc. Sounds quite reasonable tbh. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/9287997/1 [spoiler]
    Last edited by Solidito; 2012-02-21 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Minor spoilers - Speculation

[spoiler]I saw a post on bioware forums about the Boy that is seen on the first level of the demo, and speculated that the boy might not actually be real. It's been stated how Shepard is suffering psychological problems due to losing people and other things. No one else actually interacts with the boy or seems to see him, for example when the kid runs to the ship before it gets blown up, no one helps him etc. Sounds quite reasonable tbh. http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to...ndex/9287997/1 [spoiler]
    Already speculated upon in this thread. Not overly original and a fairly obvious possibility, but certainly better than a forced tear-jerker.