10+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladins in MoP

Title says it all, what do you think how Holy pallys will do in MoP? Is blizzard trying to convert us into more of a AoE healer then tank healer or in the middle, whats your opinion?

I can't really form an opinion as of yet, however some new talents will make it alot more fun.. as per current data available. Holy Prism, shields and what not.
    Could turn out to be a lot of fun.

Deleted
    I completely agree with Tutorial, this will be a mindblowing expansion if everything works out right from blizzard's side.
    HOWEVER, I find holy paladins to have some of the most boring changes, compared to everybody else (I really enjoy the druids changes! Woohoo for shadow-dance and vanish in catform!)

My alt being a druid, I might seriously consider rolling it my main instead, after LOADS of fun on my paladin, I'll miss it..

On the other hand.. chances might be that diablo 3 soaks me dry for my gaming-time.. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Woopert View Post
    I completely agree with Tutorial, this will be a mindblowing expansion if everything works out right from blizzard's side.
    Ahh, the innocence of youth...
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairyking101 View Post
    Title says it all, what do you think how Holy pallys will do in MoP? Is blizzard trying to convert us into more of a AoE healer then tank healer or in the middle, whats your opinion?
    I think Blizzard is trying to remove all this while "tank healer vs raid healer" distinction altogether.
    Other than that, I'm quite happy with the new version of the Pally talent tree and I look forward to MoP :P
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-