Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisuro View Post
    Same here. I got the confirmation mail almost instantly.

Still none for me. I will try later when the rush dies down. Also, when my brother comes in to town we play on the same IP. They already confirmed on twitter as long as they're valid email addresses they're all eligible for beta participation regardless of IP.

https://beta.guildwars2.com/resend

EDIT: someone beat me to it, oh well, its on this page now also.

15+ Year Old Account
    I had to do the resend twice before I got the confirmation email, but I got it
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    I had to do the resend twice before I got the confirmation email, but I got it
    Lucky. Still none for me. @_@

Deleted
    Resend worked almost instantly for me after nothing the first time around. Gmail here too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dazola View Post
    Resend worked almost instantly for me after nothing the first time around. Gmail here too!
    Damn I don't know what it is then. My AOL account hasn't got em either. Both my Gmail & My AOL have received the "Sign up for beta here!" emails but not the confirmation after I did sign up.

The real question is will I even see the beta invite email if I never see the confirmation email. You've been invited to beta test weekend! Last weekend...

Still no email at my Gmail account but my AOL just got one.

Resending on my gmail has got me nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    Resending on my gmail has got me nothing.
    Same. Tried a couple times too.

Just got mine after telling it to resend.

Quote Originally Posted by omlech View Post
    Just got mine after telling it to resend.
    !!!!!! I got it too, woot!

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the email in my gmail after about ~15 minutes and the email at my university email address after about 10 minutes, just give it some time

Quote Originally Posted by Shakadam View Post
    I got the email in my gmail after about ~15 minutes and the email at my university email address after about 10 minutes, just give it some time
    My brother got his within 2 minutes it took me 7+ hours. lol

Not sure if this has been posted as I CBF to read through 5 pages of posts, but if you have a Gmail account you want to use, you need to change the @gmail.com to @googlemail.com

No idea as to why this works, but it indeed does work. Doing will cause you get your notification almost instantly

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my confirmation email

Quote Originally Posted by Mkalafut View Post
    Damn I don't know what it is then. My AOL account hasn't got em either. Both my Gmail & My AOL have received the "Sign up for beta here!" emails but not the confirmation after I did sign up.
    Either your trying to troll or you fell for a fake email, Arenanet DID NOT send out any "sign up for beta here" emails, all those emails where phishing attempts. So IF you really did click on one of those emails links, great job on getting yourself a virus or keylogger or being dupped into giving up your passwords and/or account information, always double check in the status bar when you hover over a link that the link really goes to the site you are wanting to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    Either your trying to troll or you fell for a fake email, Arenanet DID NOT send out any "sign up for beta here" emails, all those emails where phishing attempts. So IF you really did click on one of those emails links, great job on getting yourself a virus or keylogger or being dupped into giving up your passwords and/or account information, always double check in the status bar when you hover over a link that the link really goes to the site you are wanting to go.
    NCSoft sent out mails informing about beta signup these 48 hours, not arenanet.

10+ Year Old Account
    agree as gw1 customer they emailed me too, with link to beta tester tool and sign-up page.

10+ Year Old Account
    didn't read every page,
    but here's a link:
    https://beta.guildwars2.com/resend

goodluck, got mine after a 14 hour wait >_<
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .