Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Unhappy GM Response to Blood Dk in 2v2 Griefing...

Am I so wrong to ask for help?? Cant something be done..a sooner draw...we went the full time....):

-snip-
    Last edited by mmoc9b719c3609; 2012-02-27 at 03:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're complaining on a WoW forum that you could not 2v1 a DK?

Sorry, but you're in for a ride.

You can kill it if it's 2v1!

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl

So I logged in just to ask this. Did you kill him or what?

Deleted
    arena matches end after like 45mins, you have the option to leave if you cant win.

Deleted
    ehm.... `SO´ you went to the arena with crapy gear, & you cannot 2v1 xD? and u bitch about it ... ha

good thing the team wasn't 2 blood dk's huh?

Deleted
    seriously, what was you expecting the GM to do? whisper the DK and tell him he needs to hurry up and die?

No it was a draw...I had just hit 85 earlier today on my shaman and my rogue friend never hardly plays..I would prefer to just get rolled than have to sit through this..

Sorry at 0 rating or w/e that we dont have the skill required to complete a 2v2 match ):

I just wanted the draw to come before 2 hr went by lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The GM is correct in this instance, if you cannot defeat the other player you can choose to leave or wait for the timer to expire.

Although I think the timer should be a little shorter for 2s (maybe 30 min) they added such things as the 45 minute timer and flag carrier stacks/25 min timer to wsg/tp there for a reason.

I remember back in BC glorious matches such as a 9 hour warsong gulch and when I was playing 2s as resto druid/hunter against resto druid/warrior and the match went for over 2 hours and my hunter ran out of arrows.

Oh man this is gonna get ugly quick
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueban View Post
    No it was a draw...I had just hit 85 earlier today on my shaman and my rogue friend never hardly plays..I would prefer to just get rolled than have to sit through this..

Sorry at 0 rating or w/e that we dont have the skill required to complete a 2v2 match ):

you could leave? but you should really get some pvp gear before going into arena...

Deleted
    best ticket ever lol
    get some gear and stop whining, if the dk is better then you 2 is not his problem lololol

p.s. i really hope they got forced to leave

Deleted
    THERES NO POINT STAYING IN A LOW RATING ARENA,,, if you cannot beat the opposing team luls.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    The GM is correct in this instance, if you cannot defeat the other player you can choose to leave or wait for the timer to expire.

Although I think the timer should be a little shorter for 2s (maybe 30 min) they added such things as the 45 minute timer and flag carrier stacks/25 min timer to wsg/tp there for a reason.

I remember back in BC glorious matches such as a 9 hour warsong gulch and when I was playing 2s as resto druid/hunter against resto druid/warrior and the match went for over 2 hours and my hunter ran out of arrows.

oh god, WSG without the timer or debuff! i remember seeing a screenshot with a druid holding the flag for over an hour in WSG with a GM telling him he needs to score or drop the flag, cant remember it exactly, if anyone has the screenshot please post it!

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    you could leave? but you should really get some pvp gear before going into arena...
    ^ THIS!

Your low rating, Poorly geared I think its safe to say you don't care about rating and your just trying to get some easy pieces so why does it matter? Sure his being a jerk and doesn't deserve the win but why exactly do you? You can't kill him in a 2v1.

Theres teams that do 2v2 double heals just to annoy people and get them to leave. Its low rating, get over it and if it annoys you just leave.
    Last edited by Diraeqt; 2012-02-27 at 02:13 AM.

you're at 0 rating? why are you waiting for a draw, so you don't lose any rating? loool.

if you can't beat him, you've lost. leave.

Dancing around is pretty much what pvp is. The fact that it compromised his kill condition is incidental and the exception to the rule.

I'll say that again but with the message emphasized: This is what happens ALL the time in ALL pvp, except there's some damage alongside the dancing.

Edit:
    oh god, WSG without the timer or debuff! i remember seeing a screenshot with a druid holding the flag for over an hour in WSG with a GM telling him he needs to score or drop the flag, cant remember it exactly, if anyone has the screenshot please post it!
    I once had a bugged WSG where the ally flag ceased to exist after 2-0 and we had no way to win our last point. I stuck around for a few hours, since a healer or two followed me around and my KBs neared 200, probably across quite a few rotations of ragequit substitutions. This was before the GYs were moved, by the way.
    Last edited by Falos; 2012-02-27 at 02:23 AM.
    Ever squish your face on a window?
    It looks funny. Ever got it stuck?

10+ Year Old Account
    RIP immortal rdruids

Quote Originally Posted by Blueban View Post

Also if your playing at 0 rating why would you care if you lose, just leave and requeue...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diraeqt View Post
    Your low rating, Poorly geared I think its safe to say you don't care about rating and your just trying to get some easy pieces so why does it matter?

i dont really understand why that question is directed at me?

---------- Post added 2012-02-27 at 02:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Falos View Post
    Dancing around is pretty much what pvp is. The fact that it compromised his kill condition is incidental and the exception to the rule.

I'll say that again but with the message emphasized: This is what happens ALL the time in ALL pvp, except there's some damage alongside the dancing.

if the DK was /dancing, surely it would be extra easy to beat him?