Deleted

Legendary qest question

Hi i have 36 gems now so Madness will be my 60 gem so my question is. Do i need to w8 1 week untill i can collect legendary or i can do it when i have 60th gem on maddnes what about ques item will it drop ??

im in the same situation due to a race change which reset my quests without me noticing until id killed a few boss's.... DOH. Unfortunately i think we have to wait till the following week since its a separate quest to get the jaw.

I believe at one point you could get the jaw from lfr even though the gems didnt drop there, pretty sure thats been fixed though.
    Last edited by pandapanda; 2012-02-27 at 09:24 PM.

Yes you will have to do another clear just to get the Jaw off of Madness. I am in a situation where I will get my 60th from Spine then snag the Jaw for a nice end of night.

The jaw quest is a new quest so you don't have a choice. I was fortunate and got my 60th cluster off an earlier boss, so quickly went over to Ravenholt, handed the old quest in, got the new quest, got back into the raid just in time for Madness...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rable View Post
    Yes you will have to do another clear just to get the Jaw off of Madness. I am in a situation where I will get my 60th from Spine then snag the Jaw for a nice end of night.
    same here, gonna be a nice night