Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    If I get invited and can't play a dwarf or elf I might as well. Humans are boring, the only time I every tried a 'beast' race was worgen just cause they were added and didn't care for them.

But if I can get something similar I might look at the character creation screen and try to make a character I like, cause if I play a game I better like the look of the character im playing the entire game, otherwise I won't enjoy it.

But if I get a beta invite I will try and see if I can make a race workable to my liking, if not then its a waste of a beta key cause its hard to play a game looking at a race I don't enjoy looking at.
    Fabulous.

This is why I browse forums on my iphone and second monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    undoubtedly the most anticipated MMO in history
    TIL there will be a new guild wars, and it involves plant people.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    It would appear when it comes to accepting racial differences in in medieval fantasy games, the OP falls short.
    Aaaahahahhhaaaa.... That's good. It's even better that I read it in his voice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vafiveh View Post
    Aaaahahahhhaaaa.... That's good. It's even better that I read it in his voice.
    If Dr. Evil had said, it would have been more like...

"It would appear, when it comes to accepting racial differences in medieval fantasy games, he falls a little... short? *silent giggle + finger*"
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Fabulous.

This is why I browse forums on my iphone and second monitor.
    Bazzzzinga!