Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

Ever had a celebrity crush? If so on who and why!

Yes random thread, but off topic is off topic.
    I'll go first, Yvonne Strahovski I'll let the picture speak for itself.
    http://images.hotcelebshome.com/wp-c...rahovski-1.jpg. That and because of the Serie Chuck, never seen a prettier women!

yea way back i had 1. christina applegate when she was on married with children. she was such a PoA!

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember having the biggest crush on Matt LeBlanc (Joey from Friends). When I look back now I can't figure out why o_O

I'm a bit too old for it now, but Tyson Ritter (All-American Rejects) is the closest to a celebrity crush I have :P

I've had a mad crush on Helena Bonham Carter ever since I can remember.

She causes me to simultaneously fear her, lust for her, and be in a complete awe of her. She is incredibly beautiful in a very abstract way. My girlfriend even knows that I've had a crush on her for a very long time. She (my girlfriend) appreciates that it's a woman like Helena Bonham Carter, and not a disgusting whore like Snooki.
    I mostly play fighting games these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    I've had a mad crush on Helena Bonham Carter ever since I can remember.

She causes me to simultaneously fear her, lust for her, and be in a complete awe of her. She is incredibly beautiful in a very abstract way. My girlfriend even knows that I've had a crush on her for a very long time. She (my girlfriend) appreciates that it's a woman like Helena Bonham Carter, and not a disgusting whore like Snooki.
    Ooh actually I had a bit of a crush on her too for a while. I mean I'm straight for the most part, but there's just something about that woman :P

Yes. The Pink Power Ranger Kimberly, when i was 8.

+1 Christina Applegate back in the day..and even now tbh!

And Scully of the X files in her prime...and again even now tbh!

Deleted
    Inb4 Emma watson, Half of the internet loves Emma watson, the other half is girls.

Dalamar from the Dragonlance novels when I was a child.

Then as a adult I have a certain fondness for Sean Bean.

Selena GOmez. We will be married

robert peter williams aka robbie when he was a member of take that at the age of 12.. damn, I'm old :|
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

hayley williams, and amy lee.
    listen to some of their songs, you will understand why
    Jaina needs to hook up with Sylvanas imo. The Dark lady needs something to keep her mind off how very much she wants to commit mass genocide on every living thing in Azeroth and I think Jaina's fine ass would do the trick.
    Point on the doll where the bad mage shattered you.

I think most people have, on some level or another, a celebrity crush. This might be in the form of a Top X List, or as the media likes to report for couples an Exception List (~5 people, usually celebs, that they would get a free pass on, should the extremely rare chance occur).

Me and a few coworkers compiled lists a few months back. On the very tippy-top for me, today, are Ingrid Michaelson, Felicia Day, and Christina Hendricks.

But growing up it was Gillian Anderson. Oh man, my world flipped when she was on Maxim in that black underwear set, and actually realized that Scully could be sexualized. My brain imploded that day.

Deleted
    Thomas Dolby.

Look at that head. I feel like licking that bald.

No, I dont feel creepy at all, why do you ask?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    Inb4 Emma watson, Half of the internet loves Emma watson, the other half is girls.
    Implying that 50% of the internet are females :P

Deleted
    Pico
    10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Have had more than I can count, i'm sure.... :P
    And some of them, I can look back at now and just think to myself "wtf did I like her for?!"

Early teens it was the typical "the bigger the boobs, the better", Pamela Anderson running on the beach in Baywatch anyone? lol..
    Then a bit later it was more the "girl next door" type of girls.

It changes all the time tbh, and after I got 16 or so. I also started to get attracted to men as well, so now I have a crush on someone at all times it feels like lmao ^_^

Dunno if I can call myself bisexual, in theory perhaps, but I don't think so in practice. But not that it matters, doesn't have to be sexual just because you find someone attractive.

Jennifer Love Hewitt 10 years-ish ago.
    Now, Christina Hendricks. My god, now that is a beautiful woman!!!

Deleted
    Liv Tyler, when I was younger.
    Recently, it's Eva Green.

Can't post any pictures. FFFUUUUU!!!!!!

And yeah, Sharon den Adel (from Within Temptation band). I'd swear she's growing more gorgeous every passing year.
    Last edited by mmoc3a4e59b6e3; 2012-03-01 at 01:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fact of the day - Helena Bonham Carter is Jewish, I never knew that.

OT - I quite fancy the following 'celebrity' ladies:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margot_Robbie

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pixie_Lott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joss_stone (met her in New York on Bleecker Street in a Jazz venue)