Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Just could be Europeans who sailed to America? :>
    And became Native American?

Deleted
    wonder who the big cheese will be that we have to assassinate, a president perhaps?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    And became Native American?
    Where does it say that he has to be a native american? :<

anyone play the new DLC for revelations....there continues to be more revelations in the PvE content....kinda makes me think about where the story could go :O

15+ Year Old Account
    I hope this isn't real, it's shocking
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    How can you go from being Italian in the 15th century to a Native American in the 18th century. This has to be a crazy family tree.
    Easily. Ezio is Desmond's mother's side of the family. This assassin is likely Altair's side of the family. Would it really surprise you to learn that one of Altair's descendants went to America before it was discovered? Altair had a map of the world via the Apple of Eden, and he had many years to study it. It's no more outlandish than him making a modern handgun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where does it say that he has to be a native american? :<
    The picture kinda says it all.

Dark Skin, tomahawk, bow and arrows, cow skin boots that look distinctly native american.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Well it can be such that, his mother is Indian and his father is "American", and a descendant of Ezio.

...hence, our assassin takes on the mantle of the "Blue boy".
    Other way around. Ezio is the ancestor of Desmond's mother, Altair is the ancestor of Desmond's father.

When I see his tomahawk, this is all I think of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koq3Gverssg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackspur View Post
    The picture kinda says it all.

Dark Skin, tomahawk, bow and arrows, cow skin boots that look distinctly native american.
    The picture doesnt say much at all. Ezio was wearing some kind of fur on his shoulders in the Revelations E3 trailer, does it mean that he's suddenly a mountain nomad?

Anyways, we're talking about the civil war which happened in america right befor it got independent, right? What would be the reason to fight as native american during that time?

Uncle Sam just got a whole lot more badass.

The picture doesnt say much at all. Ezio was wearing some kind of fur on his shoulders in the Revelations E3 trailer, does it mean that he's suddenly a mountain nomad?

Anyways, we're talking about the civil war which happened in america right befor it got independent, right? What would be the reason to fight as native american during that time?
    We're talking about the Revolutionary war actually, which was the war for independence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Revolutionary_war

Just so you guys know, some of the most distinct part of native american history in relation to american history was NOT during the American revolution, but later, towards the early 1800s. So I'd actually put money on this not being during the American Revolution, but more towards the time of the presidency of Andrew Jackson.

Red Dead Redemption with hidden blades.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bit disappointing really, I expected England or maybe France during the Napoleonic wars (or perhaps earlier). The jump straight to the America's seems a bit forced and, perhaps, a move to attract a more American audience. Sure, there were big cities in the U.S. at this time but they weren't on par with the size and scale of European cities. Not to mention the architecture will be horribly mundane. Hopefully they go back to their roots with this game, AC has been going downhill since AC2. We need something fresh to invigorate this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermot View Post
    Bit disappointing really, I expected England or maybe France during the Napoleonic wars (or perhaps earlier). The jump straight to the America's seems a bit forced and, perhaps, a move to attract a more American audience. Sure, there were big cities in the U.S. at this time but they weren't on par with the size and scale of European cities. Not to mention the architecture will be horribly mundane. Hopefully they go back to their roots with this game, AC has been going downhill since AC2. We need something fresh to invigorate this series.
    I think you're reading way too much into it. George Washington had an Apple of Eden, and was likely a templar. This will probably deal with that story, and has likely been planned since AC2, if not before. And sure, the architecture will look mundane, but is that not fresh for the series? Considering the other games have taken place in Israel, Rome, Italy, and Constantinople. The games have always had amazing ancient architecture. I for one welcome a change of scenery.

And who knows, they may just surprise you with how awesome the game is. We should wait for a little more information before expressing distaste with the setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Other way around. Ezio is the ancestor of Desmond's mother, Altair is the ancestor of Desmond's father.
    I meant the indian looking guy at the cover, not Desmond himself.

Dunno if its been mentioned but Ubisoft just released the actual box art https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net...98473807_n.jpg

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    ...And sure, the architecture will look mundane, but is that not fresh for the series? Considering the other games have taken place in Israel, Rome, Italy, and Constantinople. The games have always had amazing ancient architecture. I for one welcome a change of scenery.

And who knows, they may just surprise you with how awesome the game is. We should wait for a little more information before expressing distaste with the setting.
    Which is why I suggested France or England as they have vastly different architectural styles as compared to the various Italian cities, Constantinople, ect. You are right, they might surprise us with this game but the last two games have been getting progressively worse, in my opinion. I'm obviously going to wait until more info comes out before I make a decision on it, I was just expressing my first impressions to the news, that is all.