Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Was this the latest release? Thought I fixed the skin not applying properly to the bars all of the time. If it isn't grab the newest! If it is, well, then GDDDDDDDD.

New planned version of my UI. alDamageMeter got fixed, thank goodness! Also just found alRaidCD and kicked oRA to the curb, love a matching raid cd tracker that's lightweight as hell.

Ignore the floating combat text, I can't bring myself to turn it off =(
    The only thing that bugs me is the default sct. It's like a punch in the eye - but well, everyone's tastes are different
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    Small update with Raid Shots!

Think I got most of the small stuff that needed a fix fixed :P
    Also try ignore the annoying red text, getting Cerror to block it, just haven't gotten around to it yet
    and as last time (all credit to Quse for the dbm skin)
    There seem to be some small errors in this.

For example your healing meters border is thicker then the other 1px borders. Same for your reputation bar. And if you moved your water shield bars a pixel lower you would get rid of the ugly 2 px frame between them and your UF too. Also, why not make it as big as your mana bar? Your boss frame seems a bit randomly placed since it isn't really aligned to anything.
    Your debuffs also seem a bit unreliable to use in the middle of a fight, though I guess that's personal preference. Oh and what's that ToT or Focus frame doing there?

But all in all you're getting there quite well.

Oh, your target buffs or whatever, it is is a pixel to far to the right.

Deleted
    Small update with Raid Shots!

Think I got most of the small stuff that needed a fix fixed :P
    Also try ignore the annoying red text, getting Cerror to block it, just haven't gotten around to it yet
    and as last time (all credit to Quse for the dbm skin)
    Ur Omnicc text could be moved 1-2 px to the right aswell
    and ur castbar still got the shadowoffset, :P if u use acb i guess i can help ya out otherwise u can try that trick someone else mentioned using stufs castbars text.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    The only thing that bugs me is the default sct. It's like a punch in the eye - but well, everyone's tastes are different
    No, i agree, its a punch in the eye. I need to quit it.

Deleted
    Was this the latest release? Thought I fixed the skin not applying properly to the bars all of the time. If it isn't grab the newest! If it is, well, then GDDDDDDDD.

New planned version of my UI. alDamageMeter got fixed, thank goodness! Also just found alRaidCD and kicked oRA to the curb, love a matching raid cd tracker that's lightweight as hell.

Ignore the floating combat text, I can't bring myself to turn it off =(
    Name of the CD addon in the top right?

Deleted
    My UI as it was just before I quit:

Outside of raids only the map, the dps meter and the chat is shown fully. The action-bar and my portrait are faded to about 25%, rest is hidden.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Name of the CD addon in the top right?
    Don't you mean top left? I was spending 5 minutes looking at the top right trying to find it lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    My UI as it was just before I quit:

Outside of raids only the map, the dps meter and the chat is shown fully. The action-bar and my portrait are faded to about 25%, rest is hidden.
    That's a bit too messy for my tastes, a little off-topic though. How did you get the sig image on the left WITH text to the right? I've tried doing it and can't see how to do it O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Don't you mean top left? I was spending 5 minutes looking at the top right trying to find it lol!
    Ye of course... Sorry I just woke up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    That's a bit too messy for my tastes, a little off-topic though. How did you get the sig image on the left WITH text to the right? I've tried doing it and can't see how to do it O.o
    Well, as a former GM and raid leader I needed all the information on screen. I also think it seems more messy than it really is (or rather, if you aren't accustomed to the UI I think it can appear very "messy" but to me it all makes perfect sense ^^).

And I'll send you a PM regarding the signature. No need to derail this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ye of course... Sorry I just woke up
    Since they did mention alRaidCD looking just like alDamageMeter, and those cooldowns bearing quite a resemblence to the meters in the bottom right then that is what I assume it to be.
    alRaidCD.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    There seem to be some small errors in this.

For example your healing meters border is thicker then the other 1px borders. Same for your reputation bar. And if you moved your water shield bars a pixel lower you would get rid of the ugly 2 px frame between them and your UF too. Also, why not make it as big as your mana bar? Your boss frame seems a bit randomly placed since it isn't really aligned to anything.
    Your debuffs also seem a bit unreliable to use in the middle of a fight, though I guess that's personal preference. Oh and what's that ToT or Focus frame doing there?

But all in all you're getting there quite well.

Oh, your target buffs or whatever, it is is a pixel to far to the right.
    Some great feedback right here, thank you

I realised the debuff posistion was very awkward, so I've moved it to show right above the player unitframe, should give a much more clear view over current debuffs without cluttering the screen.
    I've noticed some of the border differences and working on getting them fixed also had plans for making the Pointbars smaller as well.
    You are right, the boss bar is kind of randomly placed, thinking I might align it with Target and ToT and make it grow upwards.

@Muncken. Yeah, I've managed to make an outlinemonochrome dropdown bar, but can't seem to find the option for shadowoffset in any of the acb lua files, which really bugs me :P So if you had the code line for it, that would be great! ( so bad at lua) :P

@Muncken. Yeah, I've managed to make an outlinemonochrome dropdown bar, but can't seem to find the option for shadowoffset in any of the acb lua files, which really bugs me :P So if you had the code line for it, that would be great! ( so bad at lua) :P
    You have to add the shadow stuff yourself (core.lua in the AzCastBar folder):

bar.name:SetFont(barCfg.nameFontFace,barCfg.nameFontSize,barCfg.nameFontFlags);
    bar.name:SetShadowOffset(0,0)
    bar.time:SetFont(barCfg.timeFontFace,barCfg.timeFontSize,barCfg.timeFontFlags);
    bar.time:SetShadowOffset(0,0)
    Is what my cast bar code looked like when I used it.

Also, still wondering if you had the latest version of the boss mod skins! I've been using DBM all day for pvp timers and I don't have the "un-skinning" issue. Get the newest download!

You have to add the shadow stuff yourself (core.lua in the AzCastBar folder):

Is what my cast bar code looked like when I used it.

Also, still wondering if you had the latest version of the boss mod skins! I've been using DBM all day for pvp timers and I don't have the "un-skinning" issue. Get the newest download!
    Do you mind sharing the Outline monochrome Code from Az castbar plss

Quote Originally Posted by Deemaxm View Post
    Do you mind sharing the Outline monochrome Code from Az castbar plss
    In the AzCastBarOptions folder and Options.lua;

search/find "outline", I added or changed one of the existing outline options to this:
    local DROPDOWN_FONT_FLAGS = { ["|cffffa0a0None"] = "", ["Outline"] = "OUTLINE", ["Monochrome"] = "OUTLINEMONOCHROME" };
    You could search for "THICK" in that same file, I think I just changed the "THICKOUTLINE" entries to "MONOCHROMEOUTLINE" since I was definitely not ever going to use a thick outline.

Deleted
    Can anyone post an updated/custom elvui image?

Works perfectly TY <3 Now i just need to get SBF show Monochrome Outlined font and my Ui is sorted But that will be weird since it has diferent coding

Sorry I meant to answer that... I'm not actually sure, but I downloaded the new package yesterday, but haven't had time to test it just yet, I'll check later today!

Edit

Think I've managed to fix most of the small error gaps now.

Made the pointdisplay smaller and left a small gap between it and the UF
    The 2px borders for rep/xp bar and tinydps
    Targetbuff properly aligned (noticed now that I got 1 buff too many :P)
    DBM skin correctly skinned (thanks Quse)
    Azcastbar shadowoffset fixed (thanks again Quse for the code)

Last edited by Speedtrax; 2012-03-03 at 08:25 PM.

Deleted
    Sorry I meant to answer that... I'm not actually sure, but I downloaded the new package yesterday, but haven't had time to test it just yet, I'll check later today!

Edit

Think I've managed to fix most of the small error gaps now.

Made the pointdisplay smaller and left a small gap between it and the UF
    The 2px borders for rep/xp bar and tinydps
    Targetbuff properly aligned (noticed now that I got 1 buff too many :P)
    DBM skin correctly skinned (thanks Quse)
    Azcastbar shadowoffset fixed (thanks again Quse for the code)

Nice UI. Think I am going to try something similar. What action bar mod do you use?
    Last edited by mmoc9f3c8526e6; 2012-03-04 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Nice UI. Think I am going to try something similar. What action bar mod do you use?
    Thanks. I'm using Dominos skinned with Buttonfacade: SimpleSquare which I got from IshtaraUI

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heya guys, before I went to bed I found a really sleek UI in here, but I can't remember the name of the poster so I can't PM him concerning the Unit frames he used for his UI. Below is the picture that I saved though:

i.imgur.com/syPJC.jpg. (can't post direct links due to post count)

Would anyone happen to know what the name of the Unitframe addon was? Thanks in advance! Will post a UI once I sort mine out.