Multi-Dotting Mana Issues

I'm in ilvl 389 gear and I'm having mana issues multidotting, i seem to run out of mana really fast, how do you all deal with this?

Ty.

10+ Year Old Account
    Throw in the odd Shadow Word Death every now and again and use shadow fiend on a target that won't die in 5 seconds. Shadow Word Death giving mana back is fairly huge, though. Remember it returns mana if the target does not die, and on top of that if you catch a kill blow with it, you'll proc glyph of spirit tap, assuming you use it.

Thanks, I tried SW and it helped a lot.

Yea, running low on mana in fights where there is a lot of multidotting is something that won't really go away no matter what your gear level. It's one of the ways they control out damage output when we actually have to think about how much we want to multidot vs searing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Yea, running low on mana in fights where there is a lot of multidotting is something that won't really go away no matter what your gear level. It's one of the ways they control out damage output when we actually have to think about how much we want to multidot vs searing.
    Most of the fights where there are multi dotting involved you also have more opertunity to use SW: D so it kinda evens out.