Being removed from a random dung group at low lvls

Hiya all i know it not the first or last time someone is gonna be kicked by a douche group but im curious i just got kicked by a 4 man guild group in ramparts because i needed on a cloth feet green that the other lock wanted which is a stupid reason to kick some1 but the biggest pain in the ass is not only do i get kicked for doin nothing wrong now i have to wait 30 mins to join another i mean how the f**k is that fair

Deleted
    I was once in an RFC run where the healer wanted to kick a hunter for doing low dps, i just couldn't believe it lol

I find the best way to get through groups where everyone else is in the same guild is to just stay quiet and get on with things, i won't even bother needing on stuff (how long will it even last you at that level?) just to get it over and done with, one bad word or mistake and they tend to kick without a second thought

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by razzapool View Post
    Hiya all i know it not the first or last time someone is gonna be kicked by a douche group but im curious i just got kicked by a 4 man guild group in ramparts because i needed on a cloth feet green that the other lock wanted which is a stupid reason to kick some1 but the biggest pain in the ass is not only do i get kicked for doin nothing wrong now i have to wait 30 mins to join another i mean how the f**k is that fair
    Life isn't always fair.

Guild groups are usually gonna do that if someone takes something they wanted. Just go quest while you wait out the 30 mins. And like Pilkie said, probably wouldn't last you long anyway before you got a replacement.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing quite like levelling a twinked tank through LFD, it's a shame when you hit max level :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doktor Faustus View Post
    There's nothing quite like levelling a twinked tank through LFD, it's a shame when you hit max level :/
    Even moreso if you are a prot paly. Who needs healers or dps? Can just solo everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone did something in a game that pissed you off? Better bitch about it on the forums! As if there isn't enough negativity already...

But seriously, what are you gonna do? People abuse the system every day and they get by just fine. So you got kicked for no good reason, suck it up and move on. It's not the end of the world and being kicked is far from detrimental to your gameplay (there are many other queues in the sea!). Just keep on leveling and wait for the queue. o_O I'm actually surprised it's a half hour. The last time I leveled in Outland most of my queues were under 10minutes, especially the Hellfire dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Even moreso if you are a prot paly. Who needs healers or dps? Can just solo everything.
    Or even better, a Survival Hunter, Explosive shot add#1, trap #2, blow #1 up with three new explosive shots. Pull to much? Feign. Lots of small adds? Ice Trap + Explosive trap, and run in circles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

sorry if i made my point unclear it wasnt so much being removed tht bothered me it was the fact that i did nothing and yet i got punished by having a 30 debuff stopping me joining another queue i just thing tht kinda sucks and hopefully they will remove the deserter debuff from when u get kicked

Hopefully you have recount in that situation or another mod that lists people and their servers. Just report them. It is all you can do, and then just follow the other positive advice in the thread and quest for 30 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilkie View Post
    I was once in an RFC run where the healer wanted to kick a hunter for doing low dps, i just couldn't believe it lol
    Wow if he gets so bent out of shape because a hunter is doing low dps in the first dungeon, I wonder how blood vessels he popped on his way to 85.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    You don't get 30 minute timer if you get booted.

I got booted today on my druid because I wanted to kick this rogue who had follow on me since we started the instance. He did 0 damage and was tagging along, rolling need on everything that dropped. After some time i refused to heal and whole group stopped while we waited for the VTK timer, and just when I wrote AFK-er in reasons for kick I get the message "Another vote is pending!" just to get removed a second later.

That rogue probably rushed in and VTK-ed me first, and as many players don't read who are they kicking they all clicked yes and I was removed.

you think needing a green is nothing, the lock that wanted it clearly is thinking otherwise. stop being so greedy

Deleted
    Problem is that the system don't really have an AI that determines wether the kick is "legal, understandable"(Lost the word I wanted to use).
    If 4 wants you out - you're out. Not really much to do.
    That's how the system works, so can't really say anything else than, live with it even though it sucks sometimes :/

I have had some shitty experiences in LFD, but the majority by a HUGE margin has been great and funny runs.