Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What is wrong with humanity?

--------------------WARNING THIS LINK CONTAINST EXTREME VIOLENCE IF YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH DON'T LOOK PLEASE----------

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...17337482_n.jpg

Do you guys think Humanity even deserve to exist? When there are people like this. We have proved that there is good things in us. Love,mercy etc. But there are soooo much more bad things like violence wars greed lust and I don't what all kind of s**t.This guys deserve to suffer.But what if this is our nature? What if people exist only to destroy and plunder all life on this planet. We already exterminated so much species and damaged everything we could. We are trying to be better but what if we just can't be better?

I can't see anything on these pictures, they're too small.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I can't see anything on these pictures, they're too small.
    Good for you, it's pretty horrid.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    It's quite simple what is wrong with us when you consider we are a species of rather clumsily evolved primates, far from perfect or 'finished' (susceptible to irrationality and mob-mentality), trying to coexist on a planet with limited resources and harsh climates.

To quote Christopher Hitchens, "Evolution has meant that our prefrontal lobes are too small, our adrenal glands are too big, and our reproductive organs apparently designed by committee; a recipe which, alone or in combination, is very certain to lead to some unhappiness and disorder."

Sigh. My morbid curiosity gets me again. I have a strong stomach, but I hate animal cruelty, and torture of any kind. Personally I think humans are inherently evil, with only our own laws keeping us in check at all.

As one of the street slingers says in the Wire,

- He's a cold motherfucker.
    - It's a cold world, bro.
    - Thought you said it was getting warmer from global warming, man.
    - World going one way, people another.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

There is more wrong with humanity than one can possibly begin to discuss, or even grasp the scope of, in a internet forum like this one. You would never get a definitive or productive answer.

Live for those you love, exist for them, or for yourself. You define yourself as an individual, not humanity.

Also, 2020 will bring the advent of our Dolphin overlords, along with their society that is ruled with an iron flipper.

Shits cash.

Deleted
    Deal with it , sure there are bad things we do as a race but i cba to QQ and groan al about it . its who we are w, we aint evil nor good were just one of the many races out there and by saying we dont derserve to exist is really stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Sigh. My morbid curiosity gets me again. I have a strong stomach, but I hate animal cruelty, and torture of any kind. Personally I think humans are inherently evil, with only our own laws keeping us in check at all.
    I wouldn't think that. If someone does 99 good deeds and 1 bad one, would you consider him an "evil" person?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I wouldn't think that. If someone does 99 good deeds and 1 bad one, would you consider him an "evil" person?
    But good and evil are black and white!
    Last edited by A Challenger!; 2012-03-03 at 12:45 PM. Reason: Grammar.. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    Do you guys think Humanity even deserve to exist?
    deserve?

who gets to decide if anything "deserves" to live? the fittest

why do they get to decide? because the rest are not the fittest and can't do anything about it =P

survival of the fittest is all life is

thinking life is anything else is deluding yourself =P
    Last edited by crica; 2012-03-03 at 12:51 PM.

what is on that link, i dont want to click in case i dont like it but i want to know what it is
    게임 은 어렵~~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crica View Post
    deserve? who gets to decide if anything "deserves" to live? and why do they get to decide?

i'll tell ya who - the fittest

i'll tell ya why - because they won since they were the fittest

survival of the fittest is all life is

thinking life is anything else is deluding yourself =P
    Well we decide who live or die.We can eradicate whole planet.We are strongest species here.But we should be the worthiest.Animals kill for surival we kill for pleasure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Bosch View Post
    we aint evil nor good
    I agree with this sentiment.
    As a species we aren't evil, and as a species we aren't good either. We're made up of billions of individuals, each making decisions on their own. Some people may be evil, some people totally wacko evil and some people complete saints.

---------- Post added 2012-03-03 at 08:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    what is on that link, i dont want to click in case i dont like it but i want to know what it is
    Pictures to small to tell and I really don't want to zoom up to check, looks like a dog being tortured.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightswords View Post
    we should be the worthies
    haha

you can believe whomever is worthy of whatever you want them to be worthy of, but you can't DO ANYTHING about what you believe UNLESS the fittest LET you OR you ARE the fittest is my point...

life = survival of the fittest = the fittest is in charge

just the way it is, sorry
    Last edited by crica; 2012-03-03 at 12:56 PM.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry, thers nothing that bad in that link at all, just a dead dog, hung/skinned by the looks of it, if this is your example of bad humanity then you must have had a sheltered life, thats also in no way "extreme violence" there isnt any violence

OT there are always things like this happening, its not just humans who like to play with their food

Yes humanity definitely doesnt serve to exist - blaming all of humanity for the actions of psychopaths is exactly the right thing to do and the whole of humanity should be collectivly punished as is just...

This was sarcasm - i know some of you wont be able to tell after your sarcasm-meter blew up

december 2012 wouldnt be a bad thing if only it was true.
    I dont care if man kills man, they can do that till kindom come for all i care but when man kills animal in an inhumane way like the above (if the said animal was alive to start with) then they deserve to be tortured to fuck pissed on, burnt stabbed shot and mutilated.
    Fuck i hate people that mistreat animals.
    Last edited by BatteredSausage; 2012-03-03 at 01:03 PM.

People are neither good or evil, they simply respond to incentives. Furthermore, basing the actions of humanity upon a relative sick few because it strikes an emotional cord with you doesn't really make you seem like a good authority to be judging the worth of every human.