Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    FUGGIN TYPO!!!!

I meant T11... my bad.
    Don't worry. :P

I wasn't going to comment ,but it was a good opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRF View Post
    If you're a clicker and you don't keyboard turn then that means you don't cast anything while moving which is going to be a DPS loss or a HPS loss or a threat loss depending on what role you play.

Although I think it's funny that you state you click everything above 6. Are you implying that you use your keyboard to press your 1-2-3-4-5 keys? If so then you are not a clicker and have no clue what a clicker is. A clicker clicks all their abilities, not just a few. Most players click at least some abilities, usually those that are super situational or those with really long CDs.

And clearing all T13 content prenerf, since I think that is what you are eroniously implying, is no major accomplishment. A down syndrome monkey could have done that.
    He's a clicker if he only binds 5 abilities.

At most you could say he's a pseudo-hyrbid-clicker-binder-with-wings.

Keep them separate and I don't care.

Also, what if this "console version" is actually just a different kind of game in the realm of Guild Wars II?

Like it has less abilities, and more features that support console style of play. Maybe even a full single player campaign or something.

Deleted
    Nektar I know that, I'm just making a point here.
    Larynx I understand that, but in fact you loose only a split of a second in relation to one who binds keys, it's not that much efficiency lost.
    Like I said how many people play click to move in GW? If you call someone noob because he click skills and you used W/A/S/D to move in GW, chances are you're just as noob as he is.

No, hes not. Sorry about you being wrong and all but, well, you are wrong.
    And you come across as having an excellent personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're a clicker and you don't keyboard turn then that means you don't cast anything while moving which is going to be a DPS loss or a HPS loss or a threat loss depending on what role you play.
    I play melee characters. (Paladin, Warrior, DK). I was Tankadin.

Although I think it's funny that you state you click everything above 6. Are you implying that you use your keyboard to press your 1-2-3-4-5 keys? If so then you are not a clicker and have no clue what a clicker is. A clicker clicks all their abilities, not just a few. Most players click at least some abilities, usually those that are super situational or those with really long CDs.
    A clicker is someone that doesn't change their bindings from the norm and click abilities that their fingers can't easily reach.

And clearing all T13 content prenerf, since I think that is what you are eroniously implying, is no major accomplishment. A down syndrome monkey could have done that.
    Thanks for that jab at my mental alacrity, also for not noticing a typo that a previous poster pointed out and that I corrected.
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Thanks for that jab at my mental alacrity, also for not noticing a typo that a previous poster pointed out and that I corrected.
    I have a name!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menegroth View Post
    Also, what if this "console version" is actually just a different kind of game in the realm of Guild Wars II?

Like it has less abilities, and more features that support console style of play. Maybe even a full single player campaign or something.
    It's not. It's the same game just for consoles. If you think about it it would't be hard as you dont really have more than 8 buttons you need to be able to press at any given time. Out of combat you could have a context menu to sort the rest. Besides, keyboard and mouse does work for alot of console games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I have a name!
    And I was on the phone as I was typing that. I'm not perfect!

And I was on the phone as I was typing that. I'm not perfect!
    Yes you are!

<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes you are!

<3

Oh baby...

Quote Originally Posted by Winterheart View Post
    It's not. It's the same game just for consoles. If you think about it it would't be hard as you dont really have more than 8 buttons you need to be able to press at any given time. Out of combat you could have a context menu to sort the rest. Besides, keyboard and mouse does work for alot of console games.
    Nothing about the conference call says that it is exactly 100% the same game.

... I'm not perfect!
    Yes you are!

<3
    Oh baby...
    Off topic is off topic... lol
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Off topic is off topic... lol
    We're a fostering a loving and caring community.

Not sure if this point has been made but also with Microsoft shoving Kinect down people's throat I wouldn't be surprised to see it being used in the game. It would make it very easy to open up menu's, bags, all the different little tabs with voice command.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pridefox View Post
    Not sure if this point has been made but also with Microsoft shoving Kinect down people's throat I wouldn't be surprised to see it being used in the game. It would make it very easy to open up menu's, bags, all the different little tabs with voice command.
    I would PAY to see people trying to dodge in the game using the Kinect.
    And the inevitable rage that would ensue.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterheart View Post
    I would PAY to see people trying to dodge in the game using the Kinect.
    And the inevitable rage that would ensue.
    DO A BARREL ROLL *crash!*
    - Guild Wars 2 Characters -
    Senari of the Woad | Riven Lightsbane | Cain the Mystic

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    DO A BARREL ROLL *crash!*
    Hah! I definately didn't mean using connect for attacks or movement, but rather just for menu style things like "open map" "open bag" "open keyboard" for talk to text maybe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pridefox View Post
    My god.... I would LOVE to play using a kinect, especially if you used it for everything xD, it'd e really fun but doubt it's ever be optimal!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

lol kinect.. i dont even like the wii.. much less a ripoff