Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not sure if anyones said this but... sony already has mouse and keyboard compatability. Why wouldnt they make the game ship with a console keyboard and mouse like guitar hero and rockband do. That way it can just be the same game, and i can get more friends into the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    My god.... I would LOVE to play using a kinect, especially if you used it for everything xD, it'd e really fun but doubt it's ever be optimal!
    Ah yes, fiery phoenix pelvis thrust.
    Good times.

As long as the development of the console version doesn't ruin the PC version and the two versions can't play together, I don't care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    As long as the development of the console version doesn't ruin the PC version and the two versions can't play together, I don't care.
    I doubt they would cripple the PC version to make the Console one better. I mean, this isn't Blizzard we're talking about here.
    And to be honest, if they optimize it correctly I wouldn't even have a problem playing cross-platform.
    Though it would have to be pretty dang polished for that to work.
    Last edited by mmoc20b49b6ce7; 2012-03-04 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Typo.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterheart View Post
    I doubt they would cripple the PC version to make the Console one better. I mean, this isn't Blizzard we're talking about here.
    And to be honest, if they optimize it correctly I wouldn't even have a problem playing cross-platform.
    Though it would have to be pretty dang polished for that to work.
    As far as cross-platform play, I'm more worried about the people than the technical issues. WoW was bad enough with just PC players.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterheart View Post
    Because like we all know, Blizzard is known for crippling PC games for making console ports out of them. What.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Because like we all know, Blizzard is known for crippling PC games for making console ports out of them. What.
    *cough* Diablo *couch* 3 *cough*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    *cough* Diablo *couch* 3 *cough*
    Since this is kind of off-topic, you can feel free to elaborate the effects of porting Diablo 3 on consoles via a PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    Atually yes, most people do know this.
    If you're going to post sarcastic remarks atleast have the knowledge to back it up.
    If ag666 hasn't PM'ed you the info PM me and I'll do it, if you still care that is.

I wouldn't really mind being able to play with all the people I know who just have a console.
    Heck, I'm sure there are alot of people who have friends that just play on consoles whom they wouldn't mind playing an MMO with.
    Though more info is indeed required.
    Last edited by mmoc20b49b6ce7; 2012-03-04 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Required more sixes.

I wish they would just come out and confirm it completely. Even if it comes out much later than the PC version like with Witcher2. Then I'll know for sure if I should hold off on pre-ordering the PC version.

And if you can use it with the Kinect, and I play the game as much as I play WoW, I'd probably look like I did P90X... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    I wish they would just come out and confirm it completely. Even if it comes out much later than the PC version like with Witcher2. Then I'll know for sure if I should hold off on pre-ordering the PC version.

And if you can use it with the Kinect, and I play the game as much as I play WoW, I'd probably look like I did P90X... lol
    I think they definitely want to get it on consoles some day, but before it's 100% sure they will not confirm it for obvious reasons. But I think it is their goal atm.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

been playing gw1 since release however my comp cant handle gw2 so im excited that it will be on the console as well