Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

[Update] Shadowpriest World #1 Hagara 10 HC Guide (German Language)

yo Video Guide 2 online!

Hagara HC World first Shadowpriest dps

utube link: youtube.com/watch?v=_DPQzNQ_MSE

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Guide 1 Morchok HC
    Dear Priests,

in this videoguide you can see our Shadowpriest claiming #1 DD Spot on Morchok HC which you can see at worldoflogs.com
    The Warlock in this video also managed to get #1 among the affliction warlocks.

Link to video: youtube.com/watch?v=XWb2JbZfD5A

Link to logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/rkijd3pdci0izbnc/sum/damageDone/?s=232&e=388#Koshya

Have fun! Language spoken is unfortunately German.

15+ Year Old Account
    Stop reposting this your just going to get him trolled with his terrible ui and clicking his spells, not to mention the reposting itself.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Over 10% of your DPS is from Watery Entrenchment. :l

Deleted
    Here's the log for those interested.

Not sure why the debuff you get by taking damage inside the water bubble accounts for 5,6% of YOUR damage.

Well, must be great to have DI, TotT, PI and Focus magic (?).

Also, not sure why you don't bind Mind Spike..

Anyway, grats.

I'm fairly sure the damage from those kind of spells aren't accounted for even if they are shown in WoL.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Over 10% of your DPS is from Watery Entrenchment. :l
    No it's not. It shows in the player details page as damage done, but it's not part of the Damage Done dps and dps(e) calculations.

On the other hand, I'm sure quadruple dotting the frozen crystals for a 60-second ice phase helped.
    Last edited by Vexryn; 2012-03-06 at 06:02 PM.

How is this even remotely important? Aren't most of the top raiders like un subbed because this expansion is over?

Tip hat? I guess?

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

These are the kinds of players ranking in 10 man guilds. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Koshya View Post

Guide 1 Morchok HC
    Dear Priests,

in this videoguide you can see our Shadowpriest claiming #1 DD Spot on Morchok HC which you can see at worldoflogs.com
    The Warlock in this video also managed to get #1 among the affliction warlocks.

Link to video: youtube.com/watch?v=XWb2JbZfD5A

Link to logs: worldoflogs.com/reports/rkijd3pdci0izbnc/sum/damageDone/?s=232&e=388#Koshya

Have fun! Language spoken is unfortunately German.

I can see from the logs that this was simply done by tanking them close enough together to be double-DoT both Morchok and Kohcrum simultaneously while you (and the warlock) didn't soak any stomps. Which explains why you had to 3-heal it.

Quote Originally Posted by nadrii View Post
    This made me laugh so hard, thank you. I'm not sure if the goal of this is to get this idiot trolled or just to show how bad of a player he is. Insert fry face here.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

Completely abandon all mechanics and just tunnel with minimal movement, I was shocked when I saw you move around a little on Hagara,........nice,......wish I could just tunnel and not hit any movements keys,..or in your case click movement keys LOL.

Deleted
    Because in 25m you would never give a player extra buffs or have them ignore mechanics to rank? Cool...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Because in 25m you would never give a player extra buffs or have them ignore mechanics to rank? Cool...
    to rank? no. to kill the boss faster if they aren't 'required' to work with the mechanics, sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsparrow View Post
    to rank? no. to kill the boss faster if they aren't 'required' to work with the mechanics, sure.
    Are you really kidding me? Of course people change their tactics to make one or two people rank, even in 25m....

This might recieve better reception if you stopped trying to categorize it as a "guide" when it is clearly just an exhibition of what a player can do when they are allowed to ignore mechanics and recieve external buffs. Not to mention when you have nearly 30% uptime on heroism (looking at the Morchok kill), 10% uptime on PI, and dark intent, along with I assume focus magic, that's pretty bad considering it was a 2.5 minute fight and he was able to multidot. Telling me "Here is how you do this fight: you multidot" does not really qualify as a guide for either morchok or hagara >_>

Also, your warlock is retarded. Tell him he should not be using Bane of Agony for single target dps, I literally crapped my pants laughing when I looked at your ultraxion logs and saw that.

As a further testament to how not-out-of-the-ordinary your priest is, here is are two of our segments from ultraxion fights with approximately the same duration where we both recieved retarded amounts of external buffs, only I don't have the legendary

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rkijd...?s=2858&e=3053 <-- First 3.5 minutes of his best ultraxion log

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...e/?s=285&e=420 <-- 3.5 minute ultraxion kill from me

Maybe I should write a guide on how to take two rogues to rotate tricks on me, two priests to rotate PI on me, and an arcane mage to FM me into LFR and do good dps!

If you could enlighten me as to how your one rogue gave your priest 105 seconds (35% uptime) on tricks of the trade I'd be interested to hear as well. That would require 9 minutes of combat using it on cooldown when the fight only lasted for 4 minutes 48 seconds.*
    Last edited by gakpad; 2012-03-06 at 10:05 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Are you really kidding me? Of course people change their tactics to make one or two people rank, even in 25m....
    Ya in WotLK we made our top players (including me ^^) rank all the time in ICC by stacking alts that supplied that toon buffs, so like I'd play my dk and spec unholy and do like 5-10k dps in like dungeon gear, but it meant I could feed haste buffs into our fury warrior - add in a few more uh dks, some rogues for tricks spam, full melee raid buffs - and you have yourself a world first 25m warrior log. It sounds like cheating, but everyone does it - if you are on the top 10 for anything its because you stacked your raid to support a couple toons only.

Hell, I saw one fight way back when, where they pulled trash with the boss so their mage could AoE during the low dps phase, that was some nonsense.

Edit: Disclaimer! While like 95% of top 10 parses for any given class are faked, last week I did 46k on Ultraxion before execute phase (unfortunately someone felt like heroic willing an hour they were supposed to tank) and didn't even have full caster buffs - had we finished the fight at that dps (not even counting going up during execute) I would have been 3rd highest spriest parse - so some of them are just very lucky...because I haven't been able to replicate it QQ.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2012-03-07 at 05:59 AM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    This.

Also, why would you even post this when the first topic was closed?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexryn View Post
    I can see from the logs that this was simply done by tanking them close enough together to be double-DoT both Morchok and Kohcrum simultaneously while you (and the warlock) didn't soak any stomps. Which explains why you had to 3-heal it.
    Just to clarify that (I'm said Warlock):
    We actually soaked every stomp and crystal. The Shadow did however not soak the very last crystal where consequently the Hpal died. Furthermore we did not tank them nearer to each other than usually; with a bit of movement however it is no problem to dot both. Personally I think tanking them far away from eacht other (+60 yards, with less multidotting is flawlessly possible) is not how the encounter was intented to be played and the "noob tactic".

Further information: The shadow did not stage this video or any of his clicking/keybinds. He really plays like that AND manages to outdamage a lot of the priests posting here, even if they are better geared or play the same style.

OT: To the Bane of Agony topic: Using it in the Ultraxion fight was more of a test which in this case did not work out. However Bane of Agony (glyphed) ist superior to BoD in a lot of situations these days given the high amounts of haste and the style of the fights. Thank you.
    Last edited by mmoc443a75cf49; 2012-03-07 at 11:32 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rippir2 View Post
    Just to clarify that (I'm said Warlock):
    We actually soaked every stomp and crystal. The Shadow did however not soak the very last crystal where consequently the Hpal died. Furthermore we did not tank them nearer to each other than usually; with a bit of movement however it is no problem to dot both. Personally I think tanking them far away from eacht other (+60 yards, with less multidotting is flawlessly possible) is not how the encounter was intented to be played and the "noob tactic".

Further information: The shadow did not stage this video or any of his clicking/keybinds. He really plays like that AND manages to outdamage a lot of the priests posting here, even if they are better geared or play the same style.

OT: To the Bane of Agony topic: Using it in the Ultraxion fight was more of a test which in this case did not work out. However Bane of Agony (glyphed) ist superior to BoD in a lot of situations these days given the high amounts of haste and the style of the fights. Thank you.
    I don't think that you will find a lot of priests here that are better geared than 403 with decent trinkets and legendary, at least not by much. Also imagine how much better he could perform WITH decent keybinds .

Video: Thank god there are only 4 pillars, otherwise he would have had dot timers all over the screen . Voice is extremely unpleasant. Else basically what the others said, multidot + legendary = win.

One thing that really bothers me is at 3:54 where he tells the viewer that he came up with the idea of just going into the bubble in the ice phase, i'm pretty sure this was standard tactic from week two where you could even stay undamaged due to a bug.*

All in all, this is less of a guide than more of a show-of video, if you really want to make a guide, check some videos at fatboss or learn2raid to get somer deeper knowledge what a good guide is made of.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone just admit that this guy is the god of all shadowpriests. We will never match his awesome skills.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!