10+ Year Old Account
    yeh the kung fu guy reminded me of batman >.<
    the multiplayer is better than i thought it would be...nice to show off your uber powers with an audience rather than the usual 2 mindless drones *glares at james and kaiden*

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Is it just me or does it look way too much like a regular human?
    It is human. they photoshopped a real photo of a real girl to make it look a bit more alien. (2 fingers ...poorly edited out, the gill-like linings on her chest and glowing eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Wrong. You can help the geth and still save the quarians, that how I did it in both of my games.

Another thing that Bioware also managed to fuck up and still lie about it, it's how we are supposed to be able to get the best ending even WITHOUT playing multiplier, this seems to be wrong. I just cleaned the entire galaxy, done every side quests and followed a full paragon route (it's also my NG+ game), I'm about to do Miranda's quest and still around 3500 EMS... even if I'm still missing something, it won't be enough to hit the 4k or even 5k required.

(This is why I just edited my game files and solved the problem myself, screw you bioware >.<!)
    Yeah that was disheartening too. I didnt want to move away from my SP experience just to get a 'better' ending so I just played through..

10+ Year Old Account
    Wrong. You can help the geth and still save the quarians, that how I did it in both of my games.

Another thing that Bioware also managed to fuck up and still lie about it, it's how we are supposed to be able to get the best ending even WITHOUT playing multiplier, this seems to be wrong. I just cleaned the entire galaxy, done every side quests and followed a full paragon route (it's also my NG+ game), I'm about to do Miranda's quest and still around 3500 EMS... even if I'm still missing something, it won't be enough to hit the 4k or even 5k required.

(This is why I just edited my game files and solved the problem myself, screw you bioware >.<!)
    Like he said. that's if you forsake the quarians. Like you, I got both on my side, but it's possibly because choices you make in 2. I know people in 3 who could not have both(possibly didn't have legion, didn't get Tali loyal in 2, didn't reprogram the geth in 2, something) and had to choose one or the other, which Tali kills herself if you choose the geth and her people die.

Quote Originally Posted by Strah View Post
    So i just finished the game with that "good" ending.

And in my last battle i had EDI and Javik with me.

So there's this almost final cutscene with Normandy crashing on this jungle planet and then Joker, Traynor and [U]Javik[/U] come out of Normandy.

What the fack?
    Welcome to the world of the Plotholes

Worst video game ending ever.
    Mass Effect 3 will end up as the most expensive game ever. I can already see them planning 100 DLC's for it.

Can someone help me out with something?

After the Priority Rannoch mission, my Renegade and Paragon choices are Greyed out, as in I can't choose them. I can only choose the white options. I didn't import ME2 either. This is a fresh game. Any ideas? Is it a bug? Did I do something?
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Huge Spoilers: I just wish I could save the relay system and citadel while also ending the reapers. I wanted all my choices that I made in the series to shape the "future of the mass effect universe" I didn't put all that work in saving people and making peace just to blast all the survivors back into the stone age. But I did enjoy the ending, it was not what I expected at all but instead was quite profound. I guess I ended the cycle even if I just doomed all future generations and civilizations to be wiped out by their synthetics :3 Also how to I black out spoiler text?
    Gaze long unto an abyss, and the abyss will gaze back unto you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medivh the Prophet View Post
    --SNIP-- Also how to I black out spoiler text?
    Use the spoiler tags.

Anyone else thinking, if they do the EDI stuff, that she's kind of a female Data?

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

After the Priority Rannoch mission, my Renegade and Paragon choices are Greyed out, as in I can't choose them. I can only choose the white options. I didn't import ME2 either. This is a fresh game. Any ideas? Is it a bug? Did I do something?
    Lack of reputation i believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Overall great game, meh ending. I think the ending would've been better if it had more context. We understand what would happen to the galaxy (and Shepard) once a decision is chosen, but what happens with your crew? What happens with the fleet you were commanding? What planet did the Normandy land on at the end? They left out a lot of things which kind of sucks, but I hope Bioware will shed some light on the ending.

Also is anyone else disappointed that Harbinger wasn't really featured in this game outside of the very last part of the last mission?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Apparently theres a poll on the official Bioware forums, and a whopping 90% of the 30,000 voters thought the endings were terrible and now they are making new endings as a result of this, can't fucking wait!

I hoped to see Tali's face on Rannoch, I was sad when I didn't.

I got an email describing the death of Kal'Reegar, much to my dispair. I had always secretly hoped him and Tali would end up together on Rannoch (main incentive to give them their planet back tbh ). So I googled around, and found out that if Kal'Reegar survives in ME3, and you give the quarians their homeworld back, he sends a picture to you out of his costume. [url]http://i.imgur.com/twSq3.jpg[/url]

I'm playing a soldier on my second playthrough, but they feel inferior to Infiltrator. Am I doing something wrong, or are they supposed to empty magazines to kill something?

---------- Post added 2012-03-12 at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post

"In order to achieve peace between the two races, you need to get 5 to 7 points. These points are based on your ME2 and ME3 decisions. If you have 4 points or below, you cannot achieve peace.

-Rewrote the Heretics (0 points)
    -Destroyed the Heretics (+2 points)
    -Tali is NOT exiled (+2 points)
    -Tali has been exiled/You did not do the Loyalty Mission (0 points)
    -Resolved Legion/Tali conflict either using the Paragon or Renegade options (+1 point)
    -N7 Mission: Save the Admiral on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
    -N7 Mission: Destroy Geth Squadron on Rannoch in ME3 (+1 point)
    -Completed Legion's Mission in ME3 (or no peace)

You will need a HIGH reputation for the peace talks. If you rewrote the heretics in ME2 BUT achieve peace, you will gain more war assets, but there'll be less quarians."
    Reputation is best gained by doing side quests and talking to people every chance you get (that's what I did, worked like a charm).

Source: http://social.bioware.com/forum/Mass...9629045-1.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Take earth back.

To the stone age..?
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Hi guys, I am slightly stuck I will give my thoughts about ending later, but its about EMS

I got total warr assests over 7k, now because of the readiness factor of 0.5 - its mere 3500 - I keep reading it everywhere that you can increase it to 5k in Single player, but how do you do it? I have explored all clusters (100%) and I've done all citadel missions. After the ending I saw you can attack TIM's base again, but i'd like to get the EMS up. How do I do it? Do I have to revisit old clusters and just keep scanning or what?*

If I start a new game with a new character - will my EMS be transferred over? Any help would be really*appreciated*
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Take earth back.

To the stone age..?
    rofl. too true

15+ Year Old Account
    Link please?

Also, I hope so... I just freaking tried to make up a good ending by making my Sheppard survive and leaving Tali'zorah behind so she wouldn't be kidnaped by joker to a random planet over juda's ass, somehow he still freaking did it =_=
    http://social.bioware.com/633606/polls/28989/

GRAND majority fucking hate the ending.

Which is absolutely fucking amusing, as BSN is usually where everyone who loves Bioware circlejerks together.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see the bit where Bioware says "ok we'll make new endings" there.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    Hi guys, I am slightly stuck I will give my thoughts about ending later, but its about EMS

I got total warr assests over 7k, now because of the readiness factor of 0.5 - its mere 3500 - I keep reading it everywhere that you can increase it to 5k in Single player, but how do you do it? I have explored all clusters (100%) and I've done all citadel missions. After the ending I saw you can attack TIM's base again, but i'd like to get the EMS up. How do I do it? Do I have to revisit old clusters and just keep scanning or what?*

If I start a new game with a new character - will my EMS be transferred over? Any help would be really*appreciated*
    You gain quite a lot from various sources from the previous games. ME2 squad mates gives assets, and random characters you meet through different quests in ME1/ME2, and other random characters, like Kelly and Conrad Verner, assuming they all lived. I filled the entire bar extremely early in the game, at which point I wondered why it was soooo small. A majority of the game I had to watch a full bar.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fengore View Post
    I don't see the bit where Bioware says "ok we'll make new endings" there.
    What, you expect them to admit something is wrong with current ones? Probably still thinking about some way to make them sound like best thing ever and far deeper than they appear at first.