10+ Year Old Account

Annual pass Diablo 3

Is there anyway to get the box for Diablo 3 when you are getting it from the annual pass? or do i only get the digital copy?

If you want the box you gotta buy it from a shop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Darn, thanks Stormgnoef.

Deleted
    Another question is why would you actually WANT the box if you can have a digital version? Saves space and you don't have to worry about losing your cd key

I want the CE edition despise of the annual pass - still a great deal imho
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    If you get the CE you will be compensated for the price of the Annual Pass copy in the form of 4 months gametime added to your WoW account (which does count towards your Annual Pass). A pretty good deal if you ask me, and one I have already signed up for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't take this the wrong way and I mean no offence, but I'm amazed at how few people who took the Annual Pass took the time to read the FAQ on what is a year long commitment to a game. The amount of people I've had to tell on the official forums that getting the CE and having the Annual Pass means that you get 4 months compensation (the equivalent to the game itself, so you aren't paying for it) for having both is quite astounding.

Anyway... to the OP it seems getting the CE would be a good thing for you (I'm certainly planning on getting it) as not only would you get you some neat collectors stuff but you also get your physical box within the CE box (boxception) which seems to be what you're after. I understand people wanting a physical copy of something, I have the same thing with music albums.
    Take a look at the CE and give it a good look, it's well worth it.

I want the CE edition despise of the annual pass - still a great deal imho*
    Count me in on that too. Hopefully my work will get some copies so that I don't have to pre-order, but I won't be terribly*disappointed*if I don't get one. Not sure if I would even open it anyways, probably just keep it for a collectors item.

Ditto. I'll be regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh, If want the CE have to get it on top of Annual :'(

Still a good deal for those still heavily vested in WoW

It was certainly worth saving me $60, but alas... I like Blizzard's boxes >.> It would have been nice to have.
    Verily, thou shalt rejoice in the house of the tentacle.

Buy it from the shop. Think blizzard stated that if you add that key to your account you will be getting the money inbetween the digital and the boxversion back as gametime in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the Annual Pass, and plan on getting the CE as well...I just hope they don't require me to register the CE and overwrite the digital 'normal' version. I plan on having two accounts, one CE and one normal.

As for the D3 CE code taking time off your AP...if D3 doesn't get released soon, it's not really going to matter ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I got the Annual Pass, and plan on getting the CE as well...I just hope they don't require me to register the CE and overwrite the digital 'normal' version. I plan on having two accounts, one CE and one normal.

As for the D3 CE code taking time off your AP...if D3 doesn't get released soon, it's not really going to matter ><
    If you apply the CE code to an annual pass account you will get the normal digital version overwritten and get WoW time added instead. If you want to run both you'll have to do it on a second account. As far as I'm aware there is no option to "keep the normal version" OR "take the wow time" and the wow time is the payment for having the normal version removed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by manbeartruck View Post
    Another question is why would you actually WANT the box if you can have a digital version? Saves space and you don't have to worry about losing your cd key
    when you login, sure your cd key is binded to your account, you never lose it

Deleted
    i dont want to play with wow for a year again, so annuall pass was not an option. -.-