Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    the trailer we gonna get on monday with all races new models is gonna be savage, dreanei will be left out leading to much QQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zushakon View Post
    I always wonder, the graphics on screenshots from Blizzard seem to have a much beter quality then ingame (@me)While i have a 580gtx with i7 and 12gb ram, running all on highest setting possible.Even if i edit nvidia settings it cant be that good quality.So, how do they do it? :P
    Have you ever played Rift? Rift has AMAZING graphics for an MMO. You should probably turn up your settings because WoW and SWTOR doesn't touch Rift in terms of graphics quality.

I have to laugh at the "trees look great" folks... its not any better than stuff from wrath/cata... and it still looks pretty poor at that.

At least they are doing well with some more detailed textures.

Deleted
    Wondering if theyre actually mixing Tauren and Taunka. And if so, by that logic I HOPE they will add Dark Iron Dwarves, a couple of High Elves that rejoined the horde (come on), Brown and black skinned Orcs etc.

Wait a minute.. could those Tauren models be.. updated old race models? They're holding High Warlord weapons around a Hordeish looking camp.. please Cthulu, let them be updated player models.
    "You hurt me long ago; my wounds bled for years. Now you are back, but I am not the same."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    Wondering if theyre actually mixing Tauren and Taunka. And if so, by that logic I HOPE they will add Dark Iron Dwarves, a couple of High Elves that rejoined the horde (come on), Brown and black skinned Orcs etc.
    id sell my soul to be able to make my dwarf a wildhammer, tattoos, warts and all.

Deleted
    I cant wait much longer now. I am getting so exicted for more info on monday

Nice screens, very ''odd'' they are using same weap models from '' High Warlord's Pig Sticker''

are those taunka?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    the trailer we gonna get on monday with all races new models is gonna be savage, dreanei will be left out leading to much QQ.

lol, did I miss something?

Wut trailer?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    lol, did I miss something?

Wut trailer?
    its a prediction of sorts, take it as you will

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY BLIZ--! Ok, i'll wait a bit, until we know if those lovely beastmen are the new tauren models. *crosses fingers so hard they snap and run away, giggling like little girls*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spike` View Post
    so finally we have some Weather occurring ? i have yet to see in the entire Cataclysm rain
    zomg,really,i dont remember when it was raining in wow since Wotlk,if i'm correct.Luv that snow around Shado-pan building.....

Deleted
    id sell my soul to be able to make my dwarf a wildhammer, tattoos, warts and all.
    I don't even have a dwarf character and I second this!

So is it just me or are the taurens Devolving every expansion? WOTLK - Taunka w/e they are and now it appears that there is a hairier version of the tauren...????

Deleted
    its a prediction of sorts, take it as you will
    it would be very nice nonetheless...
    =D

10+ Year Old Account
    i NEED my tauren to look like this O.O ! Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Belfpally39 View Post
    So is it just me or are the taurens Devolving every expansion? WOTLK - Taunka w/e they are and now it appears that there is a hairier version of the tauren...????
    Or they're just going through the different bovine variants? Yeah, they're doing that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    it would be very nice nonetheless...
    =D
    im gonna assume you don't play a dreanei ?