15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I seriously didn't get that feeling he felt like a Garrus to me. I was expecting that meal to be like the bromance me and Garrus had but nope.
    Also, there's a way to completely avoid that talk. You need to lock in on a romance before having the meal with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    I kind of like Lola. heh. I've heard James call Garrus "Scars" before, havent heard him call anyone Sparks though...who's that for?
    Lola is funny, but I guess I'm not used to it yet. And Sparks is for Tali. You get one "background" conversation with him where he refers to someone called "Sparks" and then he explains it to you. :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Lola is funny, but I guess I'm not used to it yet. And Sparks is for Tali. You get one "background" conversation with him where he refers to someone called "Sparks" and then he explains it to you. :P
    Aaah, I figured it was tali but wasnt sure. damnit, need to talk with squadmates more! Was very bad at doing that in my first playthrough. I'm being much more thorough with my 2nd one.

Also, there's a way to completely avoid that talk. You need to lock in on a romance before having the meal with him.
    I was romancing Miranda Lawson at the time.

---------- Post added 2012-03-15 at 03:58 PM ----------

Also has anyone found a use for the robot dog? or is it there to fill empty spaces?

Deleted
    Aaah, I figured it was tali but wasnt sure. damnit, need to talk with squadmates more! Was very bad at doing that in my first playthrough. I'm being much more thorough with my 2nd one.
    I'm actually doing the same. On my first playthrough I didn't listen to the banter since I had no options to reply half of the time, but these conversations have turned out to be pretty entertaining! They're starting to remind me of the banter your team mates had on Dragon Age games.

I seriously didn't get that feeling he felt like a Garrus to me. I was expecting that meal to be like the bromance me and Garrus had but nope.
    The Garrus Bromance is awesome though. I honestly think I would have sacrificed my LI before him after the final conversation in London

Quote Originally Posted by Kanubis View Post
    The Garrus Bromance is awesome though. I honestly think I would have sacrificed my LI before him after the final conversation in London
    I would too, he is by far my most fav character.

I'm actually doing the same. On my first playthrough I didn't listen to the banter since I had no options to reply half of the time, but these conversations have turned out to be pretty entertaining! They're starting to remind me of the banter your team mates had on Dragon Age games.
    God I loved the companion banter in Dragon Age, it would have been awesome if there had been more conversation going on during missions in ME3, but I guess the tone of the game and maybe the intensity of the combat make it tough.

I was romancing Miranda Lawson at the time.
    She doesn't count it seems. Only the Normandy crew do :P
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-15 at 04:13 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    God I loved the companion banter in Dragon Age, it would have been awesome if there had been more conversation going on during missions in ME3, but I guess the tone of the game and maybe the intensity of the combat make it tough.
    Wynne: Well then, now that you're in an intimate relationship, you should learn about where babies really come from.
    Alistair: Pardon?
    Wynne: I know the Chantry says you dream about your babies and the good Fade spirits take them out of the Fade and leave them in your arms...but that's not true. Actually what happens is that when a girl and a boy really love each other --
    Alistair: Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!
    Wynne: Do you? Do you really?
    Alistair: I certainly hope so.
    Wynne: Oh, all right then. Aww, look, you're all red and mottled. How cute.
    Alistair: You did that on purpose!
    Wynne: Now, now Alistair, why would I do such a thing?
    Alistair: Because you're wicked. That frail old lady act? I'm so not fooled. I'm on to you now.

Aaaah.. Memories. And just one of my favourites!
    But seriously, it's actually great to see that the squad members are actually communicating with eachother and moving around the Normandy. The talks are definitely worth to listen for a few giggles as I've noticed this time around.

But seriously, it's actually great to see that the squad members are actually communicating with eachother and moving around the Normandy. The talks are definitely worth to listen for a few giggles as I've noticed this time around.
    Drunken Tali is one of my favorites. And then Tali drunk dialing Javik...I laughed so hard. And of course Garrus and his bromancing of every male crew member.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notos View Post
    And then Tali drunk dialing Javik...
    AAAAH! I have to see that! Too bad I still don't have Javik...

EDIT: Hahahah, just watched it on YouTube. That was just too hilarious!
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-03-15 at 04:25 PM.

Just got past Thane's death scene again. Just as sad as the first time.

AAAAH! I have to see that! Too bad I still don't have Javik...
    You're missing out on some first class material.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just got past Thane's death scene again. Just as sad as the first time. (
    Chills went down my spine when Mordin enters the Shroud elevator a second time in my NG+ playthrough^^
    True, but the difference is that in GTA3 you're only shooting (and robbing, murdering, having sex with, etc) pixels. In WOW you get the pleasure of dealing with some of the most despicable human behaviour you'll ever witness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Just got past Thane's death scene again. Just as sad as the first time.
    I feel you, man. Didn't feel any easier for me either and I couldn't help but shed a few tears again. I seriously thought it wouldn't feel as bad the second time since I knew what to expect. But I was wrong. D:

I... I'm...

I romanced Liara in ME1, then skipped on all the chicks in ME2. Here comes ME3, finally, and I tell Liara that I want to continue! YEAH! Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.

Here comes the night before Cerberus base. Here I am, sitting my cabin, waiting for my blue lover to show up and "do that freaky thing with the eyes."

Door opens, Kaidan charges in with 2 glasses and a wine bottle. I go full "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No wait I DON'T WANNA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Then I accept my fate and well, might as well get laid before the shitstorm. I wake up Kaidan spooning me.

CAN I PLEASE DIE NOW? I WAITED FOR YEARS TO BANG LIARA FOR FUCK SAKE?!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I... I'm...

I romanced Liara in ME1, then skipped on all the chicks in ME2. Here comes ME3, finally, and I tell Liara that I want to continue! YEAH! Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.

Here comes the night before Cerberus base. Here I am, sitting my cabin, waiting for my blue lover to show up and "do that freaky thing with the eyes."

Door opens, Kaidan charges in with 2 glasses and a wine bottle. I go full "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No wait I DON'T WANNA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Then I accept my fate and well, might as well get laid before the shitstorm. I wake up Kaidan spooning me.

CAN I PLEASE DIE NOW? I WAITED FOR YEARS TO BANG LIARA FOR FUCK SAKE?!
    Hahaha thats the most epic thing i've ever read.

Deleted
    Hahaha thats the most epic thing i've ever read.
    ^ I'm with Toccs. I couldn't stop laughing, hahahah. That's some shitty luck. :'D

^ I'm with Toccs. I couldn't stop laughing, hahahah. That's some shitty luck. :'D
    You are not the only one who can't stop laughing trust me. I'm just savoring my blessings here, thankful that it wasn't James that barged in...
    Last edited by Scorage; 2012-03-15 at 04:44 PM.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

You are not the only one who couldn't stop laughing trust me. I'm just savoring my blessings here, thankful that it wasn't James that barged in...
    I just got a visual of male Shep, James and Kaiden jumping on the bed in their boxers singing "YMCA" oh god...

Deleted
    You are not the only one who can't stop laughing trust me. I'm just savoring my blessings here, thankful that it wasn't James that barged in...
    Maybe James would've wanted to get a little loco with the Loco? I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I just got a visual of male Shep, James and Kaiden jumping on the bed in their boxers singing "YMCA" oh god...
    ROFL. Thanks for the images! I'll blame you if that image creeps into my dreams tonight. Hahaha!