Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flextt View Post
    Chills went down my spine when Mordin enters the Shroud elevator a second time in my NG+ playthrough^^
    i'm so coming up to this bit now in my 2nd playtrough with my Evil renegade femshep, and it says something about the story when i am literally dreading it, i dont play her totally renegade(previously some renegade options were too out there even for her), but i do the playthrough to see the renegade outcomes(keeping collector base, killing wrex, sacrificing the council) ,i'm looking for absolutely anyway out i can to justify why me evil renegade shep wouldnt lie to the Krogan and kill mordin, and i think i found my out, she kinda bonded with the Female Krogan so thats my justification ha i dont have to lie and kill mordin myself!

Lola is funny, but I guess I'm not used to it yet
    I told him to call me commander, i'm kinda missing the nickname thing after being called loco through PT one and he had a sad sack face on him when i did

"I would have liked to run tests on the seashells."

Poor Mordin. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    I... I'm...

I romanced Liara in ME1, then skipped on all the chicks in ME2. Here comes ME3, finally, and I tell Liara that I want to continue! YEAH! Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.

Here comes the night before Cerberus base. Here I am, sitting my cabin, waiting for my blue lover to show up and "do that freaky thing with the eyes."

Door opens, Kaidan charges in with 2 glasses and a wine bottle. I go full "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No wait I DON'T WANNA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Then I accept my fate and well, might as well get laid before the shitstorm. I wake up Kaidan spooning me.

CAN I PLEASE DIE NOW? I WAITED FOR YEARS TO BANG LIARA FOR FUCK SAKE?!
    Ahaha well that...that's unfortunate. Maybe if you concentrate reeeeeal hard you can pretend that your Shepard was on top

Lmao sorry that just made my day. I'm curious though, how did your talk with Kaidan at the cafe go? I thought he made it pretty clear he has the hots for you at that point :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post

Poor Mordin. =(
    Aaaand now I'm sad again

Quote Originally Posted by Fibby76 View Post

Poor Mordin. =(
    I almost cried there. But then Kaidan made sweet love to me and then I had to cry there.
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9992961

"We appreciate everyone’s feedback about Mass Effect 3 and want you to know that we are listening. Active discussions about the ending are more than welcome here, and the team will be reviewing it for feedback and responding when we can. Please note, we want to give people time to experience the game so while we can’t get into specifics right now, We will be able to address some of your questions once more people have had time to complete the game. In the meantime, we’d like to ask that you keep the non-spoiler areas of our forums and our social media channels spoiler free.

We understand there is a lot of debate on the Mass Effect 3 ending and we will be more than happy to engage in healthy discussions once more people get to experience the game. We are listening to all of your feedback.

In the meantime, let's give appreciation to Commander Shepard. Whether you loved the ME3 ending or didn't or you just have a lot of questions, he/she has given many of us some of the best adventures we have had while playing games. What was your favorite moment? smilie
    "

Looks like some answers about the ending might be coming now its been released in the last terriotory to get it (Japan today i beleive.)

I almost cried there. But then Kaidan made sweet love to me and then I had to cry there.
    I hope he didn't pink sock you.

I... I'm...

I romanced Liara in ME1, then skipped on all the chicks in ME2. Here comes ME3, finally, and I tell Liara that I want to continue! YEAH! Romance achi pops up, I figure I locked it in, so I keep on going my merry way with everyone, going full Paragon.

Here comes the night before Cerberus base. Here I am, sitting my cabin, waiting for my blue lover to show up and "do that freaky thing with the eyes."

Door opens, Kaidan charges in with 2 glasses and a wine bottle. I go full "FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU No wait I DON'T WANNA FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

Then I accept my fate and well, might as well get laid before the shitstorm. I wake up Kaidan spooning me.

CAN I PLEASE DIE NOW? I WAITED FOR YEARS TO BANG LIARA FOR FUCK SAKE?!
    Okay, you win. That is freaking hilarious!

15+ Year Old Account
    Joker and Garrus exchanging Jokes is also highly entertaining!

"How many humans does it take to repair a Mass Relay?"
    "602. 600 to vote on it, one to ask the Asari for technical help and one to request a seat on the council afterwards."

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Joker and Garrus exchanging Jokes is also highly entertaining!

"How many humans does it take to repair a Mass Relay?"
    "602. 600 to vote on it, one to ask the Asari for technical help and one to request a seat on the council afterwards."
    hahahahshdhhhahahahah that cracked me up

Major news guys, I just found out where they got the banshee animation/idea from.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q...m3s1qze582.gif

And if that doesn't convince you, here's the animation for the scream attack:

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/anima.../1554497_o.gif

*note* Sorry I am incredibly bored and that shit just cracked me up.
    Last edited by Notos; 2012-03-15 at 06:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyUK View Post
    http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9992961

"We appreciate everyone’s feedback about Mass Effect 3 and want you to know that we are listening. Active discussions about the ending are more than welcome here, and the team will be reviewing it for feedback and responding when we can. Please note, we want to give people time to experience the game so while we can’t get into specifics right now, We will be able to address some of your questions once more people have had time to complete the game. In the meantime, we’d like to ask that you keep the non-spoiler areas of our forums and our social media channels spoiler free.

We understand there is a lot of debate on the Mass Effect 3 ending and we will be more than happy to engage in healthy discussions once more people get to experience the game. We are listening to all of your feedback.

In the meantime, let's give appreciation to Commander Shepard. Whether you loved the ME3 ending or didn't or you just have a lot of questions, he/she has given many of us some of the best adventures we have had while playing games. What was your favorite moment? smilie
    "

Looks like some answers about the ending might be coming now its been released in the last terriotory to get it (Japan today i beleive.)
    I hope they won't 'answer our questions' literally,in a text form.

Deleted
    I guess this is a bit off-topicish, but has anyone done any fanart/graphics of their Shepard or any of the crew members? I've fiddled a few signatures for myself and some friends and I'm currently trying to draw a tribute picture of my Shepard (plus a Liara signature and an avatar since I've gotten a few requests to do those). I'd be curious to see any artwork people have made. :>

I've been wondering, in the final cinematic, where it shows Joker, Anderson and Liara, why exacly Liara? I didn't romance with her!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    I've been wondering, in the final cinematic, where it shows Joker, Anderson and Liara, why exacly Liara? I didn't romance with her!
    Joker... Anderson... were they really in a cinematic together?

Deleted
    I think it depends on the ending you choose, and it makes no sense since in my ending Garrus comes out of Normandy and hes been with me on the planet and according to Anderson no one survived.Go figure.

No no, right after you choose an option, it will show Joker, Anderson and Liara(like memories). I'm not talking about the Normandy part at the end.

Deleted
    I romanced Kaidan all the way from ME1 and in the final flashbacks I saw Joker, Anderson and Kaidan. No Liara for me. I think Liara is the default one you see if you only romanced someone on ME2.

EDIT: Anderson has been basically a big part of Shepard's career throughout all the games. When he handpicked the group to the original Normandy he chose Shepard and basically became a mentor for him/her. And I mean come on, he gave you the whole god damn Normandy on the first Mass Effect! And are you really asking about Joker? He has been your trusty pilot througout all the games and he has pretty much gone to hell and back beside you. He's always got your back, bro.
    Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2012-03-15 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Did you romance Anderson? I sure didn't...
    According to the information it's out there it only shows the love that you select in the first game, I'm not sure about that since I didn't romanced with ash.
    Still, Liara is the person you must fucking thank for being alive, she went trough quite a lot to rescue you body from collectors, she was also the one who handed you over to Cerberus, so they could keep you safe while bringing you back to live. My question is... why Anderson and joker?
    Yea lol, but I didn't romance with her =p, at least Joker and Anderson wasn't part of my crew(team), I mean why not Ashley? Garrus? Or even Miranda, since she was the one that I romanced with. Don't get me wrong, I like Liara, used her on all my missions, I'm just wondering =p

I romanced Kaidan all the way from ME1 and in the final flashbacks I saw Joker, Anderson and Kaidan. No Liara for me. I think Liara is the default one you see if you only romanced someone on ME2.
    Oh that makes sense, I thought it was always Liara lol, I saw some videos on youtube and all of them had Liara!
    Last edited by MakeMeLaugh; 2012-03-15 at 08:05 PM.

why exacly Liara?
    Because... I know it's hard accept but... if you don't bondmate with her 24/7 then someone else will on Normandy.

Here is hope there will be DLC on asari's bondmating process sometimes. The sooner the better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    Did you romance Anderson? I sure didn't...
    According to the information it's out there it only shows the love that you select in the first game, I'm not sure about that since I didn't romanced with ash.
    Still, Liara is the person you must fucking thank for being alive, she went trough quite a lot to rescue you body from collectors, she was also the one who handed you over to Cerberus, so they could keep you safe while bringing you back to live. My question is... why Anderson and joker?
    Wait,you mean this Anderson?If thats the case then theres no way that we've gotten the real ending.