Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    welcome to fantasy games, black armored dragontype things with red flame like features, its a staple of the genre, its not just blizzard that use this, look at the other mmos and even as far back as warhammer and lord of the rings, they all use it

The mouth isn't the same, and there has probably been other artists to make it.

Okay, they might look similar, but... whatever?

It's the colors that make them seem similar, but they are both totally different.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a similarity in color scheme, but the shapes of the faces and features are very different. Although, I suppose if you're small-minded enough and are looking for something to complain about, you could claim they look the same...

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    It's the colors that make them seem similar, but they are both totally different.
    Exactly. Same for when I see people compare Katy Perry to the few other girls, whose names I forget at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Diablo III:

Deathwing:
    If I didn't know what diablo was I could probably believe they where the same thing.

Deathwing is fatter. Diablo has many form though. We don't reall know how he truly looks like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Megan Fox, just saying.

do you not know what diablo looks like? if anything deathwing looks like diablo

Just compare diablo's chin to deathwing's HUGECHIN. Just look at it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    If I didn't know what diablo was I could probably believe they where the same thing.
    And if I didn't know what diablo was I could probably believe it was a Balrog.

Large, black, menacing looking thing with glowing fire effect looks like other large, black, menacing looking thing with glowing fire effect. Who woulda guessed.

Remember when wrath came out and people kept saying Arthas was a copy of Saron (gunna get a lot of flame for spelling probly)?

Does one dark fiery evil thing looks like another dark fiery evil thing? Yes, yes it does. But they are not the same thing. Mystery solved.

Deleted
    Its a similar art style and colour palette for sure; but if someone showed me a pic of the d3 box I wouldn't think, hey there's death wing, even for a second but it is definitely a similar style.

they look like cousins

Quote Originally Posted by JustinJgh View Post
    hmmm... lol has no one noticed this?
    no1 noticed your a copy of a ........
    (hint its big and smells bad)

Apart from the eyes, the nose, the jaw, the teeth, and the chin... the whole face actually... Yea, I could see it.

Looks like Diablo to me.
    Not really similar to Deathwing at all, really, other than the color scheme. But lots of things share color schemes.

Hey look its the same car...

Same buildings in the background too