Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief. Please let this be a typo and may it actually be Cataclysm not Pandaria!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcharm View Post
    Garrosh last boss ! Horde favoritism once again. Nothing has changed. Why must the Alliance always help the Horde ? Why ?
    This, are the alliance characters so weak and boring ?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinymanuel View Post
    Byeeeeee Garrooooooosh
    WOOOOOOOOT! Finally, I am looking forward to his death! I stopped playing horde because of that fail leader, I'm going to enjoy killing him on my Tauren!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

... i don't understand why Thrall can't just go back to orgrimmar and re-take his position as Warchief of the horde... he said it when he took off to help the cataclysm, that it was a temporary absence, right?

no point in invading Orgrimmar just to "kill" Garrosh, or whatever is gonna happen to him

They wouldn't do a raid to de-stone Magni Bronzebeard but one for the horde sure thing you betcha !

Really, Blizzard, no new race models. Really? Sigh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffbringer View Post
    ... i don't understand why Thrall can't just go back to orgrimmar and re-take his position as Warchief of the horde... he said it when he took off to help the cataclysm, that it was a temporary absence, right?

no point in invading Orgrimmar just to "kill" Garrosh, or whatever is gonna happen to him
    Thing is the orcs dont want thrall anymore.

I called it that Garrosh is going down with a joint horde/alliance attack! ^_^And thank friggen GOD that AoE looting is going to be in! >_

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh snaps, no more group summons lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theturn View Post
    So can someone explain what they are saying about the LFR loot changes? It sounds like you are only rolling against yourself so then how exactl do you "win" anything. Maybe you just roll win/lose and if you roll win you may get something but if you roll lose you dont? I really don't get it.
    At first I thought that if two or more items available to you drop then you roll just once and then randomly get one if you roll 1st or 2nd? I am not too sure on this one.

Or do you think that they will just copy items? So if a bow drops and 3 hunters roll "high enough" then they all get a "copy"? I am not too sure what to make out of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    Really, Blizzard, no new race models. Really? Sigh.
    aren't pandaren models ready yet?

i think there are just placeholders for now
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Check out that tree behind the female pandwarf (http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...four_winds.jpg). Looks awesome

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    So, it is like SWTOR's huttball...

Sigh, i think Blizzard lost the need for new original ideas...
    It's actually nothing like Huttball. In Huttball you had to run to opposite end and score, like football/soccer. This is simply get the thing and hold it, for every second/2seconds you hold it, your faction gets 1 2 or 3 points depending on what "score" zone you are in. The longer you hold it the less healing you recieve.

You've obviously never played Huttball if you think its the same thing, it is like the first BG from Rift, can't remember the name at the moment, but is an old style of PVP game called "Death Ball"

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the little touch of the Pandaran girl sitting on the fence. Don't think I've every seen anything like that in WoW before.

10+ Year Old Account
    seriously instead of developing pet battles and farmville crap, update dam races... no seriously, update them

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I called it that Garrosh is going down with a joint horde/alliance attack! ^_^And thank friggen GOD that AoE looting is going to be in! >_
    Even in an expansion focused on the Alliance vs Horde war, Blizzard still manages to make the 2 enemy factions work together... what a waste... But hey! Pandas and Pokemon!!

Wait, did they just tell us what's gonna happen at the end of the expansion?(-________________-)"

Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    seriously instead of developing pet battles and farmville crap, update dam races... no seriously, update them
    You speak as if a UI team is capable of doing the art team's job.

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    Even in an expansion focused on the Alliance vs Horde war, Blizzard still manages to make the 2 enemy factions work together... what a waste... But hey! Pandas and Pokemon!!
    Who says they work together? They both siege Undercity, but not on the same side. You people are stu.....silly.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

Wall of texts crit for 1,000,000.

Garrosh gone woot.