Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    the Mystically Superior achieve makes me wonder what kind of item levels we're going to see, and makes me wonder why they're not going through with Item Squish until possibly 6.0 or later...
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    "The Challenged" hahahahahaha perfect title for pve kids.
    hahaha oh my. nice find

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, badass they're bringing Lillian Voss back. Loved her storyline in Tirisfal Glades, really wish they had fleshed it out a little more
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanananana View Post
    They literally want us to go chasing waterfalls.
    You win this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    I accept this challenge of finding 10,000 waterfalls whether they half an inch to 5000 feet in the air. You cannot stop me Blizzard because I'm going to do it before your developers make it, and I know it makes no sense but it does. >
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Man ilvls reaching 500... Seems as if it was just a month or two back when they were under 150 and people had sub 10k health .

Also LOL at "The Challenged" .

I guess with such Ilvls people will hopefully stop wiping on heroic lich king

10+ Year Old Account
    Its OVER 9000

How do they already have so many dungeon achievments? Is this almost done or what O.o

Dumbest Thread 2012

Quote Originally Posted by PandarianLeakage View Post
    PvPers already have Challenger though, so he's right, "The Challenged" is perfect for the crowd that's still subscribed to PvE wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Awfulx View Post
    "The Challenged" hahahahahaha perfect title for pve kids.
    Both from posters with the Root name Awful and one named Pandarian Leakage.

It's just so fitting.

476 ilvl gear mmmh, want to see the stats on them :P

Quote Originally Posted by Shanananana View Post
    They literally want us to go chasing waterfalls.
    i loled.

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My gut feeling says the waterfall number is a placeholder, we've seen it before with achievements. They just set it to a crazy high number and then figure out what it's supposed to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    My gut feeling says the waterfall number is a placeholder, we've seen it before with achievements. They just set it to a crazy high number and then figure out what it's supposed to be.
    Exactly this. Every single person commenting about "10,000 waterfalls" clearly doesn't remember (or never even looked at) the proposed achievements for 4.3 while it was still on the PTR. [Eclipse] required you to kill 10,000 of the orbs before killing the boss, until they updated it later to the proper number. 10,000 is just Blizzard's placeholder number. They'll update it to the proper number of waterfalls when they send a crew of people to go back and find every single waterfall on Pandaria to get the exact number.

I really hope the realm first challenge mode achievements are guild-based and not personal. Why target a feature toward heroic raiders and then only reward the 5 people who play the FOTM classes with the shiny feat of strength?

One of the things I felt Cata did right was moving the realm first "defeat X boss" achievements to guild achievements, so that everyone (benched players, players who switched to their arcane mage alt, players who had to miss the raid due to real life, etc.) still felt like they contributed. Personal realm first kill achievements were nothing but drama...

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    the Mystically Superior achieve makes me wonder what kind of item levels we're going to see, and makes me wonder why they're not going through with Item Squish until possibly 6.0 or later...
    sorry but i dont get it. are you afraid of big numbers or something?

Quote Originally Posted by bejii View Post
    I really hope the realm first challenge mode achievements are guild-based and not personal. Why target a feature toward heroic raiders and then only reward the 5 people who play the FOTM classes with the shiny feat of strength?
    I don't really see how the challenge modes are targeted at heroic raiders more than anyone else. Unless I severely misunderstood the concept, all that heroic raid gear isn't going to be an advantage to them at all. I'm sure they'll still GET them in the end, due to the drive to do so, but I imagine the competition will be much, much closer on the world and server stages than the heroic raid racers are just due to the fact that the heroic raiders will be putting most of their time and energy into the world/region firsts instead of the "server five man firsts"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    Both from posters with the Root name Awful and one named Pandarian Leakage.

It's just so fitting.
    /agree with you there.

Kind of funny with the one poster when PvE content is still overall more of the game then pvp lol...and the reason why the majority sub for the game.

Majority =/= the vocal minority pvp fiends of forum posters on MMO-C...

btw...10,000 waterfalls?!

The Challenged, for Bronze. I've never been more pleased in my life.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hope there come more achievements that you can solo too, all these dungeon achievement and world first, is not the funniest ones..