NDA Up, lets start talking!

The NDA is up, what do you guys think so far!?!

I'm kind of pissed Dark Chi is no longer a thing, but I'm suspending judgment until beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more of a "show me" kinda guy. A lot of words were on the page...is this style of gameplay going to be complicated?

I'm super excited for this expansion. I'm definitely torn between windwalker and mistweaver. And I can't wait for the beta to be able to see how it all works.

Yeah, I'm torn between the different specs so far. I guess I'll have to wait until the beta starts to be able to test em all out.+

Deleted
    Same stance as most people, I think. I'll wait for beta to see if I actually like the way things have turned out!

I'm really liking the way that Brewmaster is shaping up and depending on how it works out in beta as to whether I change mains remaining as the guild MT.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanah120 View Post
    I'm super excited for this expansion. I'm definitely torn between windwalker and mistweaver. And I can't wait for the beta to be able to see how it all works.
    Doublespec, no?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaskah View Post
    Yeah, I'm torn between the different specs so far. I guess I'll have to wait until the beta starts to be able to test em all out.+
    I find that interesting that you don't know what role you would want to play. I could understand that sort of sentence if it were in the context of DKs as that would make sense (as every spec was -meant to be- viable for DPS and tanking).

My thought pattern is always;

"What do I want to do?"
    "What classes can do that?"
    "What specs can do that?"
    "Which one looks the most fun/ which one is viable at the moment?"

It made a good impression on me so far. I am liking how the Monk is shaping up to be and in particular I can't want to try Brewmaster. Bring on the beta!

Quote Originally Posted by Skitluls View Post
    I'm kind of pissed Dark Chi is no longer a thing, but I'm suspending judgment until beta.
    I was a little dissapointed too, since I thought it'd make for a cool energy system when I played at Blizzcon, but after looking at some of the abilities they've listed off so far, I thnk I'll be fine :P

Quote Originally Posted by Apellosine View Post
    I'm really liking the way that Brewmaster is shaping up and depending on how it works out in beta as to whether I change mains remaining as the guild MT.
    Agreed! I was thinking before the press event, that I was going to be going mistweaver, but the Brewmaster looks pretty bloody awesome, and I HAVE always liked tanking. Not sure what to roll for mainspec anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennía View Post
    It made a good impression on me so far. I am liking how the Monk is shaping up to be and in particular I can't want to try Brewmaster. Bring on the beta!
    Hear hear!