Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I hope the raid wont end up to be a reused environment like DS was...
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marooned View Post
    The Siege of Orgrimmar.

]:| Yes. They'll make a new orgrimmar and we wont know where the heck we are supposed to be. Makes sense.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

I will say some warlock who summons demons.
    A shaman
    A kind of council fight 5 random orcs that Garrosh has said been by his side but we have never heard of.
    Maybe a hint an old god like with the end of deathwing(Because the Old Gods did it I'm sure)
    If no Old Gods then I will say the burning legion will be a small factor in the end.
    Oh and I am calling it that Grom Hellscream's spirit will come back He will give us some kinda buff or stun Garrosh with I am disappointed in you speech giving us enough time to end him.

Wait why is everyone calling it a raid?

"The final patch of Mists of Pandaria will be the Siege of Orgrimmar! Both factions lay siege to the city to bring Garrosh down and end his reign of Warchief."

Final patches are not usually the main raids. Just using Cata digits here: 5.3=Final raid, 5.4=Pre-Xpac event where this occurs in order to launch us into next xpac. More of a Gnomeragon/Echo Isles sort of thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    No named major content patch has ever had something as small as a world event for its main activity. Only one that was named with a X.x number that had no raid/dungeons was "Voice-chat".

Zombie invasion wast 3.0.2
    The Gnomergan/Echo Isles were not a whole patch either being something like 3.3.x

Edit: Also new version of Gorehowl, any1?
    Last edited by Agent Mercury; 2012-03-19 at 03:05 PM.

Well, if it's the last patch, there's a good chance that it'll have a raid with it, in a similar theme.

I mean, the final patch of an expansion that is just an event? Unlikely.

I can already see the cries of recycled content re: using orgrammar as a battle ground. But for Alliance at least, it'll be somewhat new :P

Deleted
    I think Gallywix

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 04:05 PM ----------

Siege of Orgrimmar... I bet it's gonna be on Zandalar...

Quote Originally Posted by Muschi View Post
    I'm soooo hoping that Gamon will be a boss. Like, really.
    gamon is a nice guy.

Gamon yells: Scourge! Don't worry, Gamon will save us all!

Gamon will fight among horde players attacking the city and after Garrosh flees he will become one of the new horde's most trusted Generals!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    MoP is not happening i can promise that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tric619 View Post
    Been playing since week 1 and still believe Mop is the next expac? >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrzhuk View Post
    MoP will never be a WoW expansion. Feel free to flame and ridicule me should I be proven wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could see...

Gallywix
    Magatha Grimtotem
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    I REALLY want Lor'themar Theron to side with Garrosh. It's the perfect opportunity to kill him off and elevate someone interesting like Rommath to regency/stewardship, throwing in Liadrin to take Theron's vacant spot in Silvermoon's little triumvirate.
    Maybe....

But...right now....the trolls ain't happy with Garrosh (will we see a certain shadow hunter fulfil his promise?), the Tauren prefer Thrall, Gallywix is in the Horde mainly because Thrall scared him and the Forsaken have their own agenda. Besides, Sylvy deserves her own XPac

The Blood Elves, likewise, have no love for him and no real reason to fight for him, or the Horde.

As things are, Garrosh can really only rely on his Orcs...many of whom love him and the way he does things. And, as this is a siege, a lot probably stay that way.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes.

One theory is that Thralls Horde joins the Alliance to remove Garrosh. This would largely end the Horde/Alliance conflict thats been in place since Vanilla, open up the other sides races for interfaction use and position a unified - or relatively so - world for Velens war and give Sylvy a reason/need to break off from the Horde.

BElf wise, it'd also allow for their reunification.

Of course, theres also the theory thee power behind Garrosh may be the Shadow Council.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2012-03-19 at 04:30 PM.

Well It's a siege or Org... I just don't know what to say to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Precisely. Let's do something about that...

Like kill him.
    Or maybe give him time in the spotlight for once, which Blizzard even said they plan to put the lesser-seen leaders in. And Lor'themar fits that bill in the highest regard. I'd love to see how much of a bad-ass he could be, maybe even rival Vol'jin... though that could be hard.

Gamon gets a promise for revenge from Garrosh from all those Go'el Hordies that stole from him and beat him up despite all of his martial training... Gamon for raid boss!

GaGaGa Trio!
    Gamon-Gallywix-Garrosh

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Maybe....

But...right now....the trolls ain't happy with Garrosh (will we see a certain shadow hunter fulfil his promise?), the Tauren prefer Thrall, Gallywix is in the Horde mainly because Thrall scared him and the Forsaken have their own agenda. Besides, Sylvy deserves her own XPac

The Blood Elves, likewise, have no love for him and no real reason to fight for him, or the Horde.

As things are, Garrosh can really only rely on his Orcs...many of whom love him and the way he does things. And, as this is a siege, a lot probably stay that way.

It'll be interesting to see how this goes.

One theory is that Thralls Horde joins the Alliance to remove Garrosh. This would largely end the Horde/Alliance conflict thats been in place since Vanilla, open up the other sides races for interfaction use and position a unified - or relatively so - world for Velens war and give Sylvy a reason/need to break off from the Horde.

BElf wise, it'd also allow for their reunification.

Of course, theres also the theory thee power behind Garrosh may be the Shadow Council.

EJL
    Yeah, I don't see Garrosh having too many loyalists among the remaining Horde leaders. The only one I could maybe see is Gallywix, and only if Garrosh can somehow convince him he's the winning side until it's too late for him to switch. More then likely Gallywix will take one look at the combined Alliance/Horde army marching on Orgrimmar's gates and swap sides the instant he's far enough away from Garrosh's ax.

Lor'themar likewise isn't going to be a Garrosh loyalist. He'll pick the side that will give Quel'thalas the most autonomy, and that side is most definitely Thrall's. I also think he has plenty of potential as an interesting character, he just needs some time to shine.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    I foresee Vol'jin taking his rightful place as war chief once its all said and done. Vol'jin should have been warchief over garrosh in the first place.
    100% totally agree!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Could be a cool raid : )

Hmmm, I think Gamon is going to be there, but as a neutral optional boss or as a heroic only special boss.

That being said, since it's a raid and the Horde will be gunning after Garrosh as well, I think it's a public sentiment that most of the Horde is against him.

That being said, I'm imagining it to be like Gruul's Lair where you have a council and then the boss.

Garrosh will be preceded by a council fight comprised of:

1) Some random warrior orc
    2) Either a shaman or a warlock (Magama Grimtotem?)
    3) Some Magnataur guy (since he brought them from Northrend)
    4) Some Goblin machine or w/e

after you down him, you fight some Garrosh's Elite and a boss fight with his Captain of the Guard

then finally, Garrosh himself.

Hopefully this Garrosh raid will be a perfect lore excuse to finally get rid of Thrall along way as well. As noble sacrifice or for some other reason, doesn't matter. Really expected him to be gone during Staghelm's assault or that he will sacrifice himself as a key to defeating Deathwing. Also for years being Warchief of the Horde and for being World Shaman, that orc didn't get enough money to learn how to use at least fast ground mount, and in Hour of Twilight it looks like he doesn't even have any mount in possession anymore at all, becoming just a burden.

Sorry, I just don't like orcs. Still Garrosh raid has no right to exist unless there will be some "Madness of Thrall" kind of encounter, where we will have an opportunity to finally free world from that sneaky orc once and forever. Aggra could be included as bonus encounter or heroic mode feature as well.