Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I am much happier with this info, then midnight release's info.

Is it too much of a stretch to have Jaina be the one who took the shards of Frostmourne (either for safekeeping or because she really can't let go of the past) and after going through Theramore being ransacked by the Horde, finally decides she's had enough and uses the sword while flinging Flarecores to and fro? Her hair changing to white could be from her wielding arcane energies, but I couldn't help but think Arthas 2.0 as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Azivalla View Post
    Called Garrosh. Sha corruption. What sort of horrors lie beneath the city then?
    well in ragefire chasm the burning blade was in there for something. if it just to summon a felgaurd i was like wtf thats a waste of time. pluss outside of org near the harbor the burning blade was really pushing back the orc solders from entering inside the cave. if the burning blade cult are going to be a major enemy group in MoP we mgith deal with them on pandaria too. they were planning on summoning something worst maybe and when garrosh went down and try to stop it he got possessed or corrpted by it. when we fight him dont think we will kill him but same as in wc3 with grom. weaken him and do the same with the soulstone to calm him and free him. so far we have to wait and see whats going on with garrosh.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Normally when you are under extreme stress your hair starts going white, and Jaina will be under more then that. I expect she will go batshit insane with the destruction of Theramore.
    Kinda like Obama lol. (not the batshit insane part- The white hair.)
    10 Hours of trolling a day makes the troll sadness go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    •Mounts are on the list of things to be made account wide, either at launch or a patch soon after.nice but what of duplicate mounts?
    blizz might change the animations and detail for them if possible but not !00% sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    The new druid glyphs are amazing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Normally when you are under extreme stress your hair starts going white, and Jaina will be under more then that. I expect she will go batshit insane with the destruction of Theramore.
    if theramore destroyed pissed yes but raging piss off no unless if it like genocide where the horde solders slaughter everyone including innocent civilians. i know thrall will try to stop this and calm her down. lets just hope she doesn't turn evil like the archbishop if yess then i quit wo for sure cause kaina is one the oldest and well known characters in the lore. plus dont like the idea of her hair turning white. least change clothes but dont change hair color.

---------- Post added 2012-03-19 at 10:27 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Please tell me we fight a Fel Orc'd Garrosh.
    possible yes or worse he gets posses/corrupt by a old god.

15+ Year Old Account
    ...because the game will now be making all the decisions about who gets which item instead of the players.
    Is anyone else remotely concerned about this particular phrase? I understand what GC is saying about loot efficiency in LFR environment, but this seems just a little shady.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
    Is it too much of a stretch to have Jaina be the one who took the shards of Frostmourne (either for safekeeping or because she really can't let go of the past) and after going through Theramore being ransacked by the Horde, finally decides she's had enough and uses the sword while flinging Flarecores to and fro? Her hair changing to white could be from her wielding arcane energies, but I couldn't help but think Arthas 2.0 as well...
    fuck hope she doesn't end up like him.

Quote Originally Posted by samaron View Post
    plus dont like the idea of her hair turning white. least change clothes but dont change hair color.
    Magic can change the user physically. Mostly through this. Except Rhonin...

On the other hand, really upset about Monks having an auto attack. I was so looking forward to their unique and engaging play style.

Garrosh has become corrupted and has been doing some really nasty things beneath Orgrimmar.
    Which questionable leader doesn't nowadays... Sylvanas has some oooh-so-scary stuff going below Undercity too. I'm pretty sure Varian has a secret stash of his statues lying under Stormwind and he's doing 'nasty things' with them. Hell, dig under Silvermoon and you'll probably find a super secret hair saloon or something.

Totally curious why and how Garrosh's nasty things are worse than Sylvanas' though.

Why does Garrosh have to be corrupted in order to become a target for his own faction? Couldn't they have written something more interesting, like say he made a pact with an alliance sect in order to quash a troll/tauren rebellion or something along those lines? I mean Alliance will always want to storm Orgrimmar, so that's not tough to come up with, but to have the Horde laying siege to their own town, one has to be really pissed off at their leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Librams? I thought we no longer used librams.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazramu View Post
    Why does Garrosh have to be corrupted in order to become a target for his own faction? Couldn't they have written something more interesting, like say he made a pact with an alliance sect in order to quash a troll/tauren rebellion or something along those lines? I mean Alliance will always want to storm Orgrimmar, so that's not tough to come up with, but to have the Horde laying siege to their own town, one has to be really pissed off at their leader.
    More interesting......so you did the opposite by saying a character that loathes the alliance so much makes a deal with them....... As of right now it would be the trolls and tauren that make a deal with the alliance lol.
    "I just wanted them to hand us our award! But they were just talk!, talk!, talk!......" - Wrathion

New druid glyphs - awesomeOutdoor pvp objectives - awesome Monk auto attack - lets be honest it needed one

oh look the druid got his permanent tree form back...

I like the druid glyphs, Wonder if they will do other fun things for the other classes.

Deleted
    Mounts are on the list of things to be made account wide, either at launch or a patch soon after.
    BEST news ever about MoP !!!I'm so excited about that !Thanks Blizzard !!!

"We want to make sure (like everything we do) that we do our best to get it right."I lol'd at this lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjusken View Post
    "We want to make sure (like everything we do) that we do our best to get it right."I lol'd at this lie.

LoL, i actually think they have too much on there plate to get it all completed... Things will be cut and leave for a patch later down..

Bit Off-topic!!

Beta announcement maybe @ E3, Blizz also said 2 games will ship this year and with Diablo 3 is set, now all thats left is MoP release date, which i think they are gunning for October. November is too crowed console side..