Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Hahah, yup! I've only had imported saves where I've saved the original queen at Noveria so I didn't have an issue with her.
    Now I feel really bad for letting the new one live !! You were right.

If Shepard did not spare the Rachni queen on Noveria, the Reapers will artificially construct a Queen thrall in order to control a rachni army. Shepard can choose to spare this artificial queen even if the Commander killed the real queen. This queen will eventually betray Shepard, taking the Rachni Workers War Assets away and decreasing the numerical values of some Alliance fleet War Assets.

http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Rachni

Deleted
    You'll also have to let her access Alliance Support (Paragon option), or she'll die (even with a ME2 savegame + Kai Leng Warning + Convincing her father to surrender).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    You'll also have to let her access Alliance Support (Paragon option), or she'll die (even with a ME2 savegame + Kai Leng Warning + Convincing her father to surrender).
    Yeah I have read about that. You have to warn her about Kai Leng and give her the Alliance support. I did not warn her on my first playthrough so she died.

Deleted
    I don't even dare to count how many hours I've spent on BioWare games in total. I practically started when I was a kid and only later on I found out that BioWare had done most of the games I actually enjoyed (Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights and Jade Empire being the first ones). I love the Mass Effect universe a lot and even though I'm not completely happy with how it ended I'm not assaulting BioWare for it. I am a part of the #RetakeMassEffect movement, but I'm kind of a silent supporter I guess. I just really want to see how things work out.

Anyways, found this interesting chart just now. http://i.imgur.com/JhtqY.jpg Sadly I have no idea who originally made that.
    I saved the Geth over the Quarians and they fought for me against the reapers. In no location does this chart reflect that choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    Read this thread...it's someone's idea...but a good one imo...

http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/to.../index/9822518
    I wish, this was actually it.

oh, and is it SHEPARD or THE SHEPARD (english is not my native but I'm pretty sure that the shepard stand for something else than a surname)?
    Well Shepard is very close to shepherd, the one who guides. I think this is intentional, given what he does through out the games.
    Because ten billion
    years' time is so fragile
    so ephemeral…
    it arouses such a
    bittersweet,
    almost heartbreaking fondness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilan View Post
    I saved the Geth over the Quarians and they fought for me against the reapers. In no location does this chart reflect that choice.
    It's a fanmade chart, I have nothing to do with it personally. I saved the Geth and Quarians as well in my playthrough. I said a few messages after linking the chart that I just found it interesting and tossed it here since some people might find it interesting as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilan View Post
    Its fan made, it was stated a couple of posts down from the entry, its what they should have done for the endign not what they did ofc

Deleted
    Are the war assets actually transfered when you start a NG+? I doubt it but well that would be cool. Almost finished my playthrough and so this weekend will be crazy with the NG+

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Are the war assets actually transfered when you start a NG+? I doubt it but well that would be cool. Almost finished my playthrough and so this weekend will be crazy with the NG+
    Nope, you have to gather all the assets again.

EDIT: But I think Galactic Readiness rating transfers over if you've increased it. At least it did for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    war assets are not imported to NG+ renegade/paragon is though and weapon upgrades+mods and the same goes for armor

Deleted
    Yeah I knew that you have to gather the whole assets again but I meant the rating as you said. I would like to have the perfect ending (4k+) but I don´t want to play MP
    If you have the iOS applications those are really handy with this. I increased my Readiness rating to about ~65% through multiplayer before grabbing the Datapad app. I managed to get my rating up to 91-93% from there just by doing the little Galactic Readiness game on the Datapad. So it's perfectly doable without multiplayer.

Deleted
    If you have the iOS applications those are really handy with this. I increased my Readiness rating to about ~65% through multiplayer before grabbing the Datapad app. I managed to get my rating up to 91-93% from there just by doing the little Galactic Readiness game on the Datapad. So it's perfectly doable without multiplayer.
    Well somehow the Apps do not work for me on my iPad because after logging in it says that the origin servers can not be contacted and that I need to check my internet. However I have WiFi activated. Sigh

That app doesn't have an Android version yet, right? Couldn't find it on the first page of a google search!
    "So, he sent a succubus to seduce you, and lure you down to his side. And yet, first thing you do is to check her ass? Ah, kid, you've got much to learn.."

Deleted
    Fuck yeah now it works !! I can now connect to my origin profile.

Deleted
    Well somehow the Apps do not work for me on my iPad because after logging in it says that the origin servers can not be contacted and that I need to check my internet. However I have WiFi activated. Sigh
    I had issues with the application as well but they just magically fixed themselves. I couldn't receive any of the mails for a few days and no one from the support could pinpoint my problem either. Then it just fixed itself one day and it has worked ever since. /shrug
    And my Origin account would just log off in the middle of something so I had to keep logging in and out quite a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Scorage View Post
    That app doesn't have an Android version yet, right? Couldn't find it on the first page of a google search!
    As far as I know there's only the iOS version out. I haven't seen any news of an Android version yet.

Deleted
    I had issues with the application as well but they just magically fixed themselves. I couldn't receive any of the mails for a few days and no one from the support could pinpoint my problem either. Then it just fixed itself one day and it has worked ever since. /shrug

As far as I know there's only the iOS version out. I haven't seen any news of an Android version yet.
    Yep it was not working for like 3 days but just now it worked. Thats crazy

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talorh View Post
    Well Shepard is very close to shepherd, the one who guides. I think this is intentional, given what he does through out the games.
    A lot of people seem to think ME2 was a religious allegory. Shepard/Shepherd. He was revived in ME2 and had 12 squadmates - Jesus was revived and had 12 disciples. There were a lot more comparisons but I'll be damned if I remember them.

Stuff like that. It's interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    A lot of people seem to think ME2 was a religious allegory. Shepard/Shepherd. He was revived in ME2 and had 12 squadmates - Jesus was revived and had 12 disciples. There were a lot more comparisons but I'll be damned if I remember them.

Stuff like that. It's interesting.
    I think thats just a coincidence mate.

By the way i read somewhere that Bioware have confirmed that they are indeed changing/extending the ending.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    I think thats just a coincidence mate.

By the way i read somewhere that Bioware have confirmed that they are indeed changing/extending the ending.
    http://blog.bioware.com/2012/03/21/4108/

I liked the ending, not because it gave me closure, but because it actually made me think about the outcomes.. and I reflected on the meanings behind these outcomes...

and for those quoting that 'hey we made peace between the geth/quarians' thats great, doesn't mean that an all out war between organic and synthetic life can not occur again (The geth only allowed the quarians to survive because they didn't care to pursue.. ask yourself if the geth had wanted the death of their creators, then mass effect would of never had quarians in it.).. and organic life cannot win vs synthetic life in an all out war to the death.

I personally would love to see a 're-written' ending, not because I want one, but because it'd satisfy the 'child's ideal' in me of a happy ending.. (This game gave choice, and with choice comes results you didn't intend or even want)

As in our everyday lives, we make choices.. but when it comes to death.. well hopefully you get what I'm saying here. and if you don't, because I know their are idiots out there here's what I'm saying........ it's the journey not the destination.

Now quit qq'n and enjoy the game?