Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    So I'm basically looking for a melee champ that has a skill what deals dmg (yea yea skill that deals dmg lol) + also applys hit-on-effects. Nothing pops in my mind now, can you think of something? :3
    If Im reading this right you'd like Wukong, Shyvana, Nasus, and AD blitz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nediyo View Post
    I can't quite decide between Shyvana or Lee sin. I preferably want a champ that clears the jungle decently fast, and can do some early game ganks (since I don't play ranked and if you jungle and don't gank fast enough people will QQ) I'm not too quite into squishy champions, I prefer them to be a bit more tanky, and I'd also like them to not fall off too hard lategame.
    I´m not sure about Lee Sin but I can explain a bit about Shyvana.

Shyvana is like really fast, both at moving and clearing the jungle. One of the fastest junglers, she can build into DPS and Tank, usually a mix of both. She is insanely tanky and can certainly take a lot of damage.

The big con is that she can´t actually gank before level 6, and even then her ganks are not amazing. The only way to gank before level 6 is with exhaust, and it still isn´t very safe. I still love playing Shyv even though the lack of cc, she is so useful in team fights.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimC View Post
    So I'm basically looking for a melee champ that has a skill what deals dmg (yea yea skill that deals dmg lol) + also applys hit-on-effects. Nothing pops in my mind now, can you think of something? :3
    Gangplank is a melee, his Q is a ranged ability dealing damage, applying on-hit effects and also provides extra gold if you kill things with it. You could try him.
    His ulti can also be used anywhere on the map, slowing people in the ring and dropping random bombs. It's a nice surprise ulti.

Ziggs! Never gets old, fun champ. Great damage/evasiveness

Deleted
    I'm looking for another AP champion for when I have to go mid. I'm terrible at going mid, so I would like a champion who is fairly forgiving while still having good lategame performance (I'm much better in teamfights than I am at laning).

I currently have Lux, Kennen and Akali, but I'm not completely happy with any of them. I mess up my skillshots quite a bit with Lux, and Akali is kind of a situational choice. Kennen is alright, but I don't think he's the only AP champion I want to play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I'm looking for another AP champion for when I have to go mid. I'm terrible at going mid, so I would like a champion who is fairly forgiving while still having good lategame performance (I'm much better in teamfights than I am at laning).

I currently have Lux, Kennen and Akali, but I'm not completely happy with any of them. I mess up my skillshots quite a bit with Lux, and Akali is kind of a situational choice. Kennen is alright, but I don't think he's the only AP champion I want to play.
    Morgana is quite forgiving in that, if you fall behind, you can just sit back and Black Soil your way to creep kills. The kill combo past level 6 is quite easy as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quosk1867 View Post
    Morgana is quite forgiving in that, if you fall behind, you can just sit back and Black Soil your way to creep kills. The kill combo past level 6 is quite easy as well.
    Morgana isn't bad, but she's a bit too supporty for my tastes. She has good midgame burst, but late game she's mostly throwing out bindings and shields.

How about Ziggs? His bombs do good damage and if you're good, you can poke the enemy champ without putting yourself in too much danger. There's also the minefield which slows and does decent AoE damage, and then his satchel bomb that can blow both you and them away, which is perfect for escaping or going over walls. Not to mention his crazy ulti which has insane range and very high damage.

Heck, even if someone comes to gank you and you've used up your tools, you can just drop an ulti and still drop their health down by a large chunk.

There is also Xerath, who not only does good damage, but has insane range, which is perfect for poking and it makes you able to hang back if you get in trouble. Only downside with him is no good escape-tools. You can go Flash or Ghost, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Ryze. Incredibly easy to build, fairly tanky, has a root and can nuke people to high hell. No skill shots required, just pure nuking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    How about Ziggs? His bombs do good damage and if you're good, you can poke the enemy champ without putting yourself in too much danger. There's also the minefield which slows and does decent AoE damage, and then his satchel bomb that can blow both you and them away, which is perfect for escaping or going over walls. Not to mention his crazy ulti which has insane range and very high damage.

Heck, even if someone comes to gank you and you've used up your tools, you can just drop an ulti and still drop their health down by a large chunk.

There is also Xerath, who not only does good damage, but has insane range, which is perfect for poking and it makes you able to hang back if you get in trouble. Only downside with him is no good escape-tools. You can go Flash or Ghost, but still.
    I liked playing Ziggs when he was free, but I'm not sure I want to invest 6300 IP in him. I guess it could be worth it, I'm sure I can't possibly regret it as much as buying Lee Sin...

Oh yeah, Ryze is good too, and cheap.

Yeah, Lee Sin is very... special. Seen very few who can play him well.

Veigar. As soon as you get the hang of his stun you start to destroy and if you fall behind your ult will still almost kill their AP. Mordekaiser is another good one because he farms incredibly easily and get a nice ult off and you win a teamfight.

Deleted
    Hey guys, I need some advises

Im stuck between Olaf, Nidalee and Pantheon.

I know Olaf can be kited very easily when his ulti is on CD, but his dmg is really pretty good, especially in early. Same for Nidalee, their dmg in early is awesome and she could possibly be played as supporter (which I prefer playing in ranked). And I like Pantheon style. A range attack, a stun, his blocks...I really like that, only hate his ulti.

So which one do you prefer the most of them? :S

Depends what you want.

Olaf is one of those warriors who are weak to CC, but playing him right, you can dish out some seriously crazy damage. Especially because his E deals "true" damage, meaning it's not reduced by armor/mr (I think?). He's crazy with damage, but a bit suicidal. As his passive should hint.

Nidalee is a pretty versatile champion. As far as I've seen, she is very good at what she does. Especially because she can support with heals as well.

Pantheon, he seems like he's good at chasing people, and his ulti is very good for ganks.

Of course, I'm not exactly a pro at LoL, but that's what I know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Hey guys, I need some advises

Im stuck between Olaf, Nidalee and Pantheon.

I know Olaf can be kited very easily when his ulti is on CD, but his dmg is really pretty good, especially in early. Same for Nidalee, their dmg in early is awesome and she could possibly be played as supporter (which I prefer playing in ranked). And I like Pantheon style. A range attack, a stun, his blocks...I really like that, only hate his ulti.

So which one do you prefer the most of them? :S
    It really does depend on what you want. Olaf and Pantheon are quite similar in the roles they fill in the game but Nidalee is drastically different to them both.

I prefer Nidalee due to the versatility of her play. You can go AD for a good solo top, AP for a spearing god or support and all are reasonable, especially outside of ranked. I prefer AP myself but all are good.

Deleted
    Looks like I'm going to end up skipping that AP I wanted to get, in favour of Nocturne.

I've been having lots of fun with him during this free week so far. He seems really good, why don't I see him more often? I don't want to commit to buying him if he has some massive flaw that I'm unaware of which makes him a rare choice.

Captain Teemo reporting for duty!

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

just tried blitz for the first time in ranked.

my god...gRABS GRABS GRABS GRABS GRABS GALORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must be all teh gragas q practice =D

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like I'm going to end up skipping that AP I wanted to get, in favour of Nocturne.

I've been having lots of fun with him during this free week so far. He seems really good, why don't I see him more often? I don't want to commit to buying him if he has some massive flaw that I'm unaware of which makes him a rare choice.
    He's good. But on the tier list, it has a few other champions on the god mode tier. Which basically means Nocturne sees less play as most people will just flock to what the top elo players recommend.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    He's good. But on the tier list, it has a few other champions on the god mode tier. Which basically means Nocturne sees less play as most people will just flock to what the top elo players recommend.
    He's making a comeback. He always was strong, people just favored AOE-Oriented Jungler's for faster clear times. Since M5's use of Shyvana & aggressive counter warding & warding in general however, Nocturne is seeing more play. His ulti allows you to bypass a majority of wards and his ganks are deadly.

Also pretty sure Stonewall moved him back up to god-tier again.