Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rageissues View Post
    I would love to know the source of this 12:00 pm that everyone has claimed.
    Totalbiscuit tweeted it and it says so in the email that Beta participants received. If you're press then apparently this information is not under NDA, if you aren't you can't tell anyone.

Deleted
    Just to confirm what a few people have said.

Beta starts 23rd 12PM PDT, A link in the email you get sent confirms this.

There is a NDA in place that needed to be signed before you could download the client.

I am one happy gamer!

Wonder if any of the press members will be doing livestreams the moment the beta goes live this weekend. Someone go check!

Deleted
    No, it's under NDA until Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    No, it's under NDA until Monday.
    I didn't hear anything about the Press Beta being under NDA until a specified date.

Quote Originally Posted by Drofu View Post
    I didn't hear anything about the Press Beta being under NDA until a specified date.
    Well it was during the last Beta weekend and apparently someone streaming for IGN has been banned, before the servers are even up.

From reading on Reddit, the servers were online earlier then expected. Now they are saying the servers are apparently offline.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jac_Arcanis View Post
    Well it was during the last Beta weekend and apparently someone streaming for IGN has been banned, before the servers are even up.
    Leave it to someone from IGN to pull a stunt like that... lol

I too hope that Asura and Sylvari are playable this beta phase, but something tells me they probably won't be. :S
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    From reading on Reddit, the servers were online earlier then expected. Now they are saying the servers are apparently offline.
    Yeppppppppp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Leave it to someone from IGN to pull a stunt like that... lol

I too hope that Asura and Sylvari are playable this beta phase, but something tells me they probably won't be. :S
    If they are though I hope we get good press cover of THE GAME and not just the new races like last time with mesmer.

Please remember.
    Guild Wars 2 ‏ @GuildWars2
    Reminder to all closed beta players:you're under NDA.Don't risk breaking the NDA, you could permanently lose access to all ArenaNet games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Please remember.
    This is a much better warning.

http://i.imgur.com/Ya55a.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    This is a much better warning.

http://i.imgur.com/Ya55a.jpg
    now we only need a extra pic of him or anyone else that then hands down beta invites to others instead. "Well you broke it, here you can have it"

am i breaking the nda if i pretend im in beta

^ No cause you didn't sign an NDA to be able to break.

What if I'm watching my friend play and explain everything he's doing?

Deleted
    ^ Then your friend is breaking it for letting you sit next to him

not what I asked =] of course he's breaking it, it's streaming right now

Quote Originally Posted by ganglord View Post
    am i breaking the nda if i pretend im in beta
    Well clearly so, just remember that that pretend NDA you signed says that your not allowed to let everyone know that all 5 races where actually a running joke and the only race that is going to be live is leprechauns and that the chicken eggs are the most over powered environmental weapon in the game against end dungeon bosses to where if you manage to carry the egg from beginning to end of the dungeon you can one shot the boss with it because all the end dungeon explorable mode bosses are highly allergic to chicken eggs. As long as you don't let people know of these things then your fine with the pretend NDA you signed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyhacker View Post
    Well clearly so, just remember that that pretend NDA you signed says that your not allowed to let everyone know that all 5 races where actually a running joke and the only race that is going to be live is leprechauns and that the chicken eggs are the most over powered environmental weapon in the game against end dungeon bosses to where if you manage to carry the egg from beginning to end of the dungeon you can one shot the boss with it because all the end dungeon explorable mode bosses are highly allergic to chicken eggs. As long as you don't let people know of these things then your fine with the pretend NDA you signed.
    +1 internetz