Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    I'm buying my new pc as soon as the new nvidia is out. Cba to wait for intel anymore. I want a good pc for these upcoming betas.
    I soon hope to no longer be a part of this club. No offense

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    I'm buying my new pc as soon as the new nvidia is out. Cba to wait for intel anymore. I want a good pc for these upcoming betas.
    I soon hope to no longer be a part of this club. No offense
    Very few of us will be part of this club starting on april 10th, and the chances of there being another beta before then are probably pretty low. Unless I missed something.

Deleted
    this thread will die in 10 April

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there still a NDA on the beta? The reason I asked is I'm getting tweets about it for people that should know better from well know game news sites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Is there still a NDA on the beta? The reason I asked is I'm getting tweets about it for people that should know better from well know game news sites.
    Select Press have permission to say they are invited to this Beta

Guild Wars 2 ‏ @GuildWars2
    @murpo Technically that is incorrect. Only SELECTED press are permitted to disclose their beta status. They know who they are. ~RB
    BUT

"Guild Wars 2 ‏ @GuildWars2
    SELECT press are permitted to talk about the events in the test after embargo lifts. They know who they are. ^RB"
    So if they are breaking the NDA by discussing things in the Beta, report them?