Deleted
    Can anyone, with access to beta, check how disengage work? (can we still be stuned/rooted in air?)(additional q - 1 thing i hated with disegage in PVE - i.e. on Blackthorn we had to land to avoid shockwave dmg, otherwise it was just like staying in place doing nothing - please say they've changed that)
    Also i would like to bump q about pet slots =]
    We have sheated bows on back(only on pandas now but who cares), what about quivers?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil View Post
    Short video of Binding Shot. Seems to have quite some range (or activation time?) before the stun kicks in. I also think the little black arrow on the ground is a bit hard to spot when no enemy is nearby... I guess they will add a ground texture like ring of frost etc has.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUe33Q9q5l8
    The activation time seems to be only for the stun, not for the tethering, which is instant!
    So basically you can not escape it, unlike ring of frost, where if you walk out in time, nothing will happen.

Except I think mages now have an instant ring of frost option, at least in a video I saw somewhere.

Updated:
    -added crossbow sheath picture
    -added a few more spell changes

It would probably be a good idea to post all the other hunter glyphs as well as the old ones. It would be better help for people theorycrafting glyph choices. A quick search showed these glyphs as still existing from the current ones in game.

Glyph of Concussive Shot

Your Concussive Shot also limits the maximum run speed of your target.

Glyph of Deterrence

Decreases the cooldown of Deterrence by (10000/-1000) sec.

Glyph of Master's Call

Increases the duration of your Master's Call by 4 sec.

Glyph of Misdirection

When you use Misdirection on your pet, the cooldown on your Misdirection is reset.

Glyph of Freezing Trap

When your Freezing Trap breaks, the victim's movement speed is reduced by 70% for 4 sec.

Glyph of Ice Trap

Increases the radius of the effect from your Ice Trap by 2 yards.

Glyph of Mending

Increases the total amount of healing done by your Mend Pet ability by 60%.

Glyph of Scatter Shot

Increases the range of Scatter Shot by 3 yards.

Glyph of Snake Trap

Snakes from your Snake Trap take 90% reduced damage from area of effect spells.

Glyph of Aspect of the Pack

Increases the range of your Aspect of the Pack ability by 15 yards.

Glyph of Feign Death

Reduces the cooldown of your Feign Death spell by (5000/-1000) sec.

Glyph of Lesser Proportion

Slightly reduces the size of your pet.

Glyph of Revive Pet

Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Revive Pet by 100%.

Glyph of Scare Beast

Reduces the pushback suffered from damaging attacks while casting Scare Beast by 75%.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2012-03-24 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    Updated:
    -added crossbow sheath picture
    -added a few more spell changes
    Hey when spells get changed or w/e and you add it to front page, can you mention which spell it was so I know what to check thanks for the updates!

Does somebody know if you can check your active aspect in macros now, like druid forms, warrior stances, rogue stealth/nostealth etc?

assuming Aspect of the Fox was called "stance 2", I'd like to write a macro like this:

/cast [nostance:2] Aspect of the Fox
    /cast [stance:2] Cobra Shot

so that you don't get that annoying aspect switching sound over and over again.
    Right now there's a workaround with action bar changing, but it's somewhat clunky.

It would also be nice if the new trap launcher was a macro-friendly "stance" as well.

Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    Hey when spells get changed or w/e and you add it to front page, can you mention which spell it was so I know what to check thanks for the updates!
    Yup, can do. Usually(until theres another patch), when I add a spell change, it's one that is mentioned in this thread. But yup! I'll make mention in my updates.

Edit: I added Rapid Fire on my last update btw.

Kill Command's exclusive to the Beast Mastery tree. You should update that. Don't know where Intimidation went to/if Intimidation's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by PWOKristy View Post
    Kill Command's exclusive to the Beast Mastery tree. You should update that. Don't know where Intimidation went to/if Intimidation's gone.
    Both of those are already noted. KC is for BM at level 10, Intimidation is now baseline for all specs.

Intimidation is now baseline for all specs.
    Dont think that is true, I dont have intimidation as any spec atm.

It's not gone, nor is it baseline for all specs. It's a BM only specialization ability. This is a screenshot of me in beta, after switching to BM spec. Look at the chat log.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l6...412_231127.jpg

Apologies if already asked but I would like to know how many prime, major and minor glyph slots we get in MoP? Alot of the new glyphs look great hence difficult choices if its just 3 of each. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to answer me

Quote Originally Posted by Gypo View Post
    Apologies if already asked but I would like to know how many prime, major and minor glyph slots we get in MoP? Alot of the new glyphs look great hence difficult choices if its just 3 of each. Thanks in advance if anyone is able to answer me
    0, 3, and 3 respectively. Primes are gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    It's not gone, nor is it baseline for all specs. It's a BM only specialization ability. This is a screenshot of me in beta, after switching to BM spec. Look at the chat log.

Oh odd, thanks for clearing that up. I assumed it was baseline due to what was in the wowdb. Thanks.

---------- Post added 2012-03-25 at 03:56 AM ----------

Also, if someone in game could post a list of which are major and which are minor, I'd appreciate that.

Aaah, was gonna remove that part at the end on Intimidation. Good thing I didn't. It needed a correction here.

Anyone have any info on rapid fire? still a 5 min CD?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanzz View Post
    Anyone have any info on rapid fire? still a 5 min CD?
    It's on the first page, 3 minute CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post

Looks like you also caught new multi shot icon =]

Anyone know if Pet Talents are still something we'll get with all the changes to Player talents?