Poll: Do you want Bleach to continue so that we can see the last arc?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Anime] Bleach has been cancelled.

For those who have not seen episode 366, please disregard this message (as it will spoil)

I just saw this week's episode and it featured lots of things, including Ichigo saying "See You Again." Therefore I decided to look a bit around and then I saw this on a random anime streaming site:

"Bleach has been cancelled temporary.

It is unknown when Bleach Episode 367 English Subbed will air, due to cancellation of the Bleach anime tv series in Japan."
    Sources: [URL="http://tokyogazette.wordpress.com/tag/bleach-cancelled/"]This one[/URL] and [URL="http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-23/bleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27"]this one[/URL].

My question to you then: What do you think of this? Do you think it's because they want more time for The 1000 Year-Old War(?) arc (last arc)? Or because they have lost their popularity? Discuss.

I for one believe in the first. Oh God, that arc sounds thrilling.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2012-03-27 at 12:19 PM.

Meh... Rumours are rumours and pretty much every act ended with Ichigo saying cya. I doubt Bleach would be cancelled as it's pretty much one of the most popular shonnin out there.

And also it cannot end, cuz I'd cry.

It's a bit sad. However my spirits were lifted a bit to see my dream come thru a spinoff series with Rock Lee. Even though it is not a replacement for Bleach idd.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Meh... Rumours are rumours and pretty much every act ended with Ichigo saying cya. I doubt Bleach would be cancelled as it's pretty much one of the most popular shonnin out there.

And also it cannot end, cuz I'd cry.
    From one of the links:
    With Kubo already confirming this to be the final arc in the Manga and now the Anime being cancelled, 2012 has seen a very bad start to the year for fans of the Bleach series.
    ... I am so going to miss Bleach. I have nothing else to see on Tuesdays now! I think I just died a little..

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would they do this to me?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbear View Post
    Why would they do this to me?
    I'm asking the very same thing.
    /CrossesFingersForTheLastArcToEverAiiiiiir~!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The only horror I have regarding manga and anime is that Eichiro Oda may not live long enough to see One Piece to the end.
    dictated but not read.

I feel for (y)our loss.

10+ Year Old Account
    well that's depressing, I like bleach even the fillers are pretty good they always have lots of action and ways of overdoing everything, Sigh...Oh well as long as they continue it in the future and don't half ass it I'll be fine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatInternet View Post
    The only horror I have regarding manga and anime is that Eichiro Oda may not live long enough to see One Piece to the end.
    That may be true, but One Piece still have a lot of story left. Ichigo went God-mode against Aizen, lost the powers (took longer to lose them in the anime) and then regained them. As he fought Kugo, he could litterally shatter everything within a stroke or two (like a reverse Ichigo-Aizen moment, only with Kugo and Ichigo in it). I for one pray (to the Dark Gods) for it to continue throughout it's final end.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synithin View Post
    It's a bit sad. However my spirits were lifted a bit to see my dream come thru a spinoff series with Rock Lee. Even though it is not a replacement for Bleach idd.
    Holy mother of dattebayo, what is this new spinoff and where can I get it?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    Holy mother of dattebayo, what is this new spinoff and where can I get it?!?
    As far as the information goes, Lee's serie has replaced Bleach's timeslot-ttedayo. Therefore, it will air at the same period of the day as Bleach always has been aired.
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2012-03-27 at 12:23 PM.

Hey guys, what if there is a second Bleach series ala Naruto Shipuuden?! Please Bleach, don't die!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    Hey guys, what if there is a second Bleach series ala Naruto Shipuuden?! Please Bleach, don't die!
    That's what I (and probably several thousand others) hope for. The manga is going to continue for some volumes, as the last arc (said by Tite Kubo himself) will at least last over 30(?) volumes. So, maybe they are waiting for Tite Kubo to gain (some) information and thereby making the last arc into a season for itself? Who knows? However, I do hope so!

Deleted
    Yeah I just hope they start re-airing it when the final arc is fully completed so there won't be any fillers.

Why God why Sad panda face.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I liked when animé ended at 30 episodes. Now they're all 250+. It's way too much, it just ain't good.

there is still the last arc to go

probably just temporarily cancelled for a few months

Deleted
    It's a shame that the anime is over, but at least we still have the manga. I'm going to entertain myself with that, until the manga itself is over.

I did figure that something was going to happen to the Anime series soon, though. After all, when you look at the chapters, the Anime series right now are closer to the Manga then ever before, and there was no hint of a filller in sight! Which is, as much as I dislike to say it, very much unlike Bleach.

I doubt it has lost popularity, and tend to agree that they are just letting the final arc get along before they start producing again...would expect to see it start back in the Fall.
    At least they aren't doing shit tons of fillers to pass the time...seems they learned their lesson from the previous ones.