Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Sources would be fantastic. The last I'd heard, BioWare denied the indoctrination theory. Even if they did confirm it as true, though, that doesn't do anything to address the lack of closure IMO. The war raged on...awesome, but how did it end? It was all a myth... what? Cop-out if I ever heard one.

If the indoctrination theory is true and the Reapers won anyway, then the story was worse than I thought... a story that is doomed to failure from the start is just lame. There has to be at least some chance of winning if you ask me. :/
    They HAVE to have won, by their own little NG+/import cutscene.
    Can't really have a legend if everyone who knew about it is dead.
    Can't recall them straight up denying the Indoctrination theory anywhere... which is odd seeing how many others have been denied by them (lol4chan)

Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    They HAVE to have won, by their own little NG+/import cutscene. Can't really have a legend if everyone who knew about it is dead.
    Hm. Good point. I never really thought of that, though that still wouldn't address my issue with not knowing what happened to the people I actually knew. Garrus, Tali, etc. Shepard survives in mine so it'd be nice to know if she and Kaidan (her LI) ever reunited, if Kaidan and the rest of the Normandy crew ever got rescued from that jungle planet. Then again, that may not have happened at all if the indoctrination theory is true considering that theory suggest everything that happens after getting blown to shit by the shoop-da-whoopin' Reaper is only in Shepard's head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's just wait till 6th of April. I sure hope then we'll get any clarification or whatsoever...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teasy View Post
    Let's just wait till 6th of April. I sure hope then we'll get any clarification or whatsoever...
    New DLC!! Alternate Appearance Pack 1!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I would flip so many tables, you don't even know. XD

Deleted
    That's what they're pointing towards to. Any questions about DLC/NG+ playthrough scene/indoctrination theory/ponies dancing on rainbows will be adressed on April 6th. At least the Twitter answers keep repeating that. :P

OH MY GOD! Don't you dare jinx it, maaaan!

Deleted
    inb4 DA:O style slideshow telling us why Casey Hudson is so much better than us because no-one understood the ending then someone blows up Bioware HQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    Sources would be fantastic. The last I'd heard, BioWare denied the indoctrination theory. Even if they did confirm it as true, though, that doesn't do anything to address the lack of closure IMO. The war raged on...awesome, but how did it end? It was all a myth... what? Cop-out if I ever heard one.

If the indoctrination theory is true and the Reapers won anyway, then the story was worse than I thought... a story that is doomed to failure from the start is just lame. There has to be at least some chance of winning if you ask me. :/
    There are no official sources, just fans who pieces together things that appears in the game.
    Like the dreams. Rachni Queen says that during their indoctrination, they had dreams with oily shadows. (sounds familiar?)
    Something i found interesting during the stagger-scene after taking a laser in the face is that you can shoot with the gun, before Shepard grabs it.

I find it amusing that he puts the scene where the "child" dies (which is just before leaving earth) before the scene where you first start shooting, which is 1 min into the game.
    http://uninhibitedandunrepentant.tum...mind-holy-fuck

Well regardless, its nothing official but it seems that either Bioware did indoctrinate all the players but are denying it out of controversy (which they said was the whole point of the ending) or they overlooked so much stuff that they randomly tossed in for dramatic effect.

Im still pissed about them having lore-important DLCs (such as Kasumi/Shadow Broker/FUCKING JAVIK) as a way to get more money out of people who already paid for the game.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-03-27 at 09:04 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Well regardless, its nothing official but it seems that either Bioware did indoctrinate all the players but are denying it out of controversy (which they said was the whole point of the ending) or they overlooked so much stuff that they randomly tossed in for dramatic effect.

Im still pissed about them having lore-important DLCs (such as Kasumi/Shadow Broker/FUCKING JAVIK) as a way to get more money out of people who already paid for the game.
    I really don't recall them denying it anywhere unlike other "leaks". They've dodged the subject by saying "this is the how it's supposed to be" but not flot-out stated it unless I missed something...

And it's pretty hard for them to add content dlc WITHOUT being lore-important and still people wanting to buy it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by proguer View Post
    lady in wheelchair that is helping you whole game is all suddenly the Sith she was training you to fight against.
    Sounds like Jade Empire.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 09:12 PM ----------

I really don't recall them denying it anywhere unlike other "leaks". They've dodged the subject by saying "this is the how it's supposed to be" but not flot-out stated it unless I missed something...

And it's pretty hard for them to add content dlc WITHOUT being lore-important and still people wanting to buy it
    Its just a asshole move, if they add content great, but we already paid for the game. We want full access.
    Making Zaeed free was great tho, the guy was badass.

Deleted
    Sounds like Jade Empire.

---------- Post added 2012-03-27 at 09:12 PM ----------

Its just a asshole move, if they add content great, but we already paid for the game. We want full access.
    Making Zaeed free was great tho, the guy was badass.
    Until you murder him

Deleted
    Until you murder him

[video]
    Full renegade, fuck everyone.

Wait, Garrus took a second rocket to his face? Beautiful.

Deleted
    I was wathing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInzl566l7A and wondered where all those video parts were coming from, like the horizon mission from ME2 video. Anyone knows?

Deleted
    There are no official sources, just fans who pieces together things that appears in the game.
    Like the dreams. Rachni Queen says that during their indoctrination, they had dreams with oily shadows. (sounds familiar?)
    Something i found interesting during the stagger-scene after taking a laser in the face is that you can shoot with the gun, before Shepard grabs it.

[video=youtube;ZZOyeFvnhiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOyeFvnhiI[video]
    There were actually a few things I still hadn't noticed. I think I must've missed the newest update on the "official" indoctrination theory video or something... Shepard's eyes changing and the oily shadows increasing in the dream sequences were still new to me. I still think I have to try to play the ending with headphones on so I can actually hear both of the sounds mixed with Starchild's. I can make out FemShepard's voice since I've played all the games on her and recongize the voice, but I can't make out male Shepy... I think I might have fix this situation and play one playthrough with a male Shepy just for the sake of it.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 12:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post
    I was wathing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInzl566l7A and wondered where all those video parts were coming from, like the horizon mission from ME2 video. Anyone knows?
    You mean these cinematic looking parts? They're from one trailer:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sekira View Post

Deleted
    I was wondering, since if you utterly fail in ME2, only Joker survives.
    DO you get to play as Joker in ME3 then?

Speaking of ME trailers, if we dont get that Mass Effect movie - someone will die.

Deleted

Speaking of ME trailers, if we dont get that Mass Effect movie - someone will die.
    If you (somehow) die in ME2 then you can't import.

The video at the top of the page is as bad as you can do.

Deleted
    If you (somehow) die in ME2 then you can't import.

The video at the top of the page is as bad as you can do.
    Then im annoyed that you cant have the normandy blow up if you are really, REALLY bad.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Now that I calmed your souls with Liara's amazing smile
    From the "Farewell scene." i see what you did there.
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2012-03-27 at 10:02 PM.

Deleted

Everyone else but Joker dead, Collector's base doesn't get destroyed. But as Yakobo said, you can't import that kind of ME2 save where Shepard dies. Even if it can happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    There were actually a few things I still hadn't noticed. I think I must've missed the newest update on the "official" indoctrination theory video or something... Shepard's eyes changing and the oily shadows increasing in the dream sequences were still new to me. I still think I have to try to play the ending with headphones on so I can actually hear both of the sounds mixed with Starchild's. I can make out FemShepard's voice since I've played all the games on her and recongize the voice, but I can't make out male Shepy... I think I might have fix this situation and play one playthrough with a male Shepy just for the sake of it.

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 12:49 AM ----------

You mean these cinematic looking parts? They're from one trailer:
    I'm not so sure about those combined voices, although I might be wrong, wouldn't be the first time.
    And Yakobo, about Casey being smarter than us... Well I guess he is. I mean, they win anyway, because something tells me this is the only ending(s) we'll get, even as sad as they are... And actually, am I the only one who's not OK with Shep dying (well, possibly)? I know that he/she's a hero and all, but... I thought I'd never say that, but I'd like a Hollywood style happy-ending

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Puh-leeaase~

I really wish I could sig that gif..

Now that I calmed your souls with Liara's amazing smile, look at this new 360 case.
    Must... Resist... The... Beauty... (Liaraaaaaaaa...)

AssEffect? Or AssBox Round?
    Last edited by Teasy; 2012-03-27 at 10:01 PM.