Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what? Women think like this.
    My Ex Girlfriend always acted like i am the dumpest person on the Planet whenever i did or said something wrong. I dont know why but she leaves aside the fact that this doesnt happen that often and that i have a higher IQ and general knowledge than her.
    She talks funny, act like i am a kid and says something like: That figures..
    Thats one reason we broke up.

However she is not the only one.. 2 working Collegues, 1 acquaintance and other females i know act like this or in similar behavoir too. And its not just me, other buddys who know those females agreed.

So my guess is all Women are like this more or less. <<< Thats not a insult to all females but my own opinion.

I mean everywhere Scientists and "experts" say that men and Boys have less potential than Females.. we cant multitask, doesnt use our brain like they do. Most boys are bad at school while Girls with similar education got it easy. So everywhere Girls get told they are awesom and superior... while Boys get told they are bad uneducated or impudent.

Today Men a insecure what is right and Wrong. In the past roles where distributed and everyone knew what they should do. For example Men go hunting while Women stay in the cave and cook the mammoth. ( bad cliché i know)
    Nowadays Men should be soft.. they should stay at home and feed the baby, they should show more emotions, be a gentle father, help housekeeping, let the Female take the lead.... but on the other side Women and social environment request the male to take the lead, be strong. Today most Girls are more attracted to a badass cocky stubborn male while the nice and caring guy are only best friend or "gay" for beeing that soft. accomplish both is very hard to do. Females often complain about Males that their maleness has gone.

So most males are insecure in almost every way... commercials like those only make it worse imo.

I think those commercials are made either by Women who really think they are superior and show it in public or by a smart male who knows that telling female customers that they rock will sell his product better.

Also at least in germany Females got more benefits just being female. At school there is a "girls day" where girls take a day of school and visits companys, doing one day traineeship while boys stay at school and dont get that opportunity.
    In germany there are special parking spaces for Females too. You get insulted if you dare to park your car there. (dunno if they exist in other countries too). So my guess is Females got more and more boastful over the last generations supported by commercials and social actions or scientist researches.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2012-03-27 at 11:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the average middle aged woman.

Rule of Thumb: If the healer's HPS is higher than your DPS, you're doing it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I dunno dude. You're on quite the commercial kick huh?

White Males 18-50 are easy targets. You can pretty much say anything about them and they dont care. /shrug
    LOL its funny because its so true

Is the group of people which is least discriminated against, seriously complaining about some jokes at their expense?

This stuff is like talking about boss' back about how poorly he parks his car, which is worth more than salary of highest payed employee.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethon View Post
    except for mr. golds
    golds just like to make lots of these kinda threads...

---------- Post added 2012-03-28 at 12:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post
    Is the group of people which is least discriminated against, seriously complaining about some jokes at their expense?

This stuff is like talking about boss' back about how poorly he parks his car, which is worth more than salary of highest payed employee.
    Help, help - we're being oppressed...

Quote Originally Posted by Forfax View Post
    We're in the 21 , if any commercials ever did this now , there would be hundred thousand complain and hundred law suits agaisnt the compagny that made the commercials.
    stop being biased please.
    not sure if you're being serious. but just in case you are, next time you turn on the tv and see anybody portrayed doing the things i just listed, count how many men you see doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Women. I'm going to blame women.

I've never seen it as anything other than humorous. Certainly never as an attack against the intelligence of males.

Besides. That last commercial as quite obviously an example of our amazingly brilliant improvisation skills.

It is simple,

Women do a lot of the product buying, it is why we send them to the grocery store to do the shopping. Therefore, commercials made for these products need to be tailored toward women otherwise products won't be bought. I mean, would a woman buy fiber one bars if the commercial shows a man eating a fiber one bar and winning an argument with a female? Hell no, the company would go bankrupt.

It is all about targetted advertising towards people who are going to purchase it. Also, men are less likely to get offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Forfax View Post
    We're in the 21 , if any commercials ever did this now , there would be hundred thousand complain and hundred law suits agaisnt the compagny that made the commercials.
    stop being biased please.
    But there are commercials like that now, at least in the US. Not sure how hellosaltygoodness is being biased though.

Quote Originally Posted by Olianda View Post
    You make me smile almost every time I see you post Rose, thanks.
    Thank you, I try! Admittedly some of my posts aren't so great, but yeah. :P

Deleted
    We just like to let women think we re idiots so we can get away with doing silly things!

10+ Year Old Account
    Media attacks plenty of people, not just white males... they do whatever they can to push a product. I have yet to meet a single female who can even tolerate how Axe smells, much less fall head over heels for it. The reason why they understate people's intelligence is so that people can work up from that.. if you look at a commercial, its far more comforting to think "I'm far smarter than that person" than being totally lost. Humans are naturally egotistical. Its a healthy mentality to think that you're smarter than others at at least a certain level

My Ex Girlfriend always acted like i am the dumpest person on the Planet whenever i did or said something wrong.
    Im not trolling u I just thought it was piss funny

As for white males being easy targets for riducule. Who gives a shit? Maybe cos we aint born with a damn chip on out shoulders we dont cry like babies everytime someone makes a funny. Tbh I wanna see a damn tampax ad where the woman in question aint rock climbing, while doing all manner of things. Instead she is on the sofa troughing down Ben n Jerrys Chocolate Fudge while going bat-shit crazy over the slightest thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    These advertisements are geared towards women. I wouldn't buy any of these products (I'm a guy).

Quote Originally Posted by anywherenotes View Post

Yeah maybe we are. By your logic since we don't get discriminated against it's ok if it DOES happen? Funny, I thought discrimination in any form was bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    As to my above post... there is a saying about marriage. Happy wife, happy life. Let the women be happy even though many of us know these are untrue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutharr the Dead n Damned View Post
    Im not trolling u I just thought it was piss funny
    Sorry for that. English aint my first language...

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyqt View Post
    As to my above post... there is a saying about marriage. Happy wife, happy life. Let the women be happy even though many of us know these are untrue.
    thats a pretty common conception. standard thought process that your life will only be good if you bend yourself backwards and forwards for women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    not sure if you're being serious. but just in case you are, next time you turn on the tv and see anybody portrayed doing the things i just listed, count how many men you see doing it.
    count the woman doing it? , goes both way. We can't even have a commercial with girl in bikini anymore there hundred feminist QQing about it.
    you're trying to make a point where there none to be made.

Deleted
    It's true? :P