Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Mists of Pandaria Dungeon Preview - 5 Videos!

Mists of Pandaria Dungeon Preview - 5 Videos!
    Let's continue the area previews and jump to dungeons! Some of them like the Temple of the Jade Serpent are almost done, while others like the Mogu'shan Palace are clearly only available in early beta stages in the game files.

Oh and of course, there's more to come.

Important - Those are very early versions of the raids, previewed through unofficial means. This is absolutely not representative of the final version, it's just a preview.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool. /char

almost don't want to see them, just to be surprised when it's released..oh who am I kidding

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet deal!

previewed through unofficial means

Grats on emulating your own private server. Keep your sandboxing to yourself. If Blizzard wanted you in there, they'd give you access to it. Why don't you take this and watch it on GM Island.

Impressive.Most impressive.

Deleted
    What I find interesting about the Mogu places is that they don't seem like how i'd expect for a race of people that for who knows how long enslaved the Pandaren, never mind thought themselves emperors of the world. They look almost...regal, and noble, with a lot of grandeur, never mind the fact that the race itself is an ugly one as well.

looks amazing!!!

I absolutely cannot wait. I get a very good vibe from this expansion - i am so happy they are going towards a more peaceful mood !

Gate of the Setting Sun is amazing. *sparkly eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by scelero
    previewed through unofficial means

Grats on emulating your own private server. Keep your sandboxing to yourself. If Blizzard wanted you in there, they'd give you access to it. Why don't you take this and watch it on GM Island.
    If you've got a moral problem with datamining, MMO Champion is probably not the place for you. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Great videos!

10+ Year Old Account
    i assumed the preview through unofficial means meant they were in game but since pandaria is opened for players yet... or is it? Also is it me or does everything this expansion seem... big. Really cool looking though

Can't wait

I'm assuming the sixth new dungeon is either not in the beta files or is very far from being finished?

Regardless, these are all stunning! Looking forward to them.

a lot of stuff from beta but still no inv for annual pass holders what a surprice

Damn, all of these have the potential to be great raids. Almost seems a shame to make them dungeons :P

Sweet lord these places are incredible!

Deleted
    lol what the hell are they brewing with paprika and garlic?

If the dungeons look this good just imagine how awesome the raids are going to look though. Thats how I see it.