Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    In a way, I'm actually rather pleased that these videos were made while the raids and dungeons are still works in progress. I find it rather enlightening to see areas that I would be surprised if they were not completely finished and then just seconds later move to areas that are nothing more than boxes. It's quite easy to forget that everything in WoW has to be placed by hand.

Looks like hallways hallways hallways. One linear path. Boring.

All of these are just awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by bonechene View Post

What are you talking about? Temple of the Jade Serpent has three directions just behind the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by bonechene View Post
    A linear dungeon with hallways? In World of Warcraft? You blaspheme good sir!

just like to say that nice visuals =/= to interesting gameplay

but more importantly, I have a question for Boub

based on your years of experience can you give us some insight on the length of time it takes to create a 5 man dungeon, then create/place the mobs/bosses and possibly extrapolate a bit for us plebes on how that all adds up in length of time to create/test/release ...not trying to pin you down into something that others will pounce on and point to (either being right or wrong) but would appreciate as much of a general, non-committal answer you can give. thanks in advance

Not to be ungrateful, but would it be possible to link to Youtube via links instead of embed videos on the front page, my browser always almost dies before it loads the site and it slows down considerably with all the embed videos on it. That was super evident with all the mounts/models youtube videos you ebeded. It really makes scrolling a pain in the ass. So could it be possible to make screenshots and link directly to Youtube as opposed to embeding, if there is more videos?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    Not to be ungrateful, but would it be possible to link to Youtube via links instead of embed videos on the front page, my browser always almost dies before it loads the site and it slows down considerably with all the embed videos on it. That was super evident with all the mounts/models youtube videos you ebeded. It really makes scrolling a pain in the ass. So could it be possible to make screenshots and link directly to Youtube as opposed to embeding, if there is more videos?
    It's not so bad for my computer, but yeah, links would be preferred.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

LOL @ TBC,WotLK,Cata's dungeons. These dungeon in MoP are the real dungeons!.

Looks so lifeless. I know there are no NPCs. But the outside zone for example, the trees are completely frozen. If they were swaying back and forth it would be a lot more lively. Goes for a lot of stuff in Wow.

Deleted
    Temple of the Jade Serpent is amazing... so many details - I love this style! Please in future add some music to the previews . Gate of The Setting Sun looks pretty awesome too...

Maybe I'm very bad at counting... but does the start of MoP only have 7 dungeons?

I counted 5 Pandaria ones and the other 2 were Scholo and SM

10+ Year Old Account
    why do they show every damn thing before release...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mguzz222 View Post
    why do they show every damn thing before release...
    ^
    |
    Error: Statement does not compute.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

How are these dungeons incredible? Looks like the same old linear tunnel deal just re-textured. I was thinking that they looked pretty boring personally. Looks like a good expansion to pvp through =/.