10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nest View Post
    Was going to sleep but then...

Dammit now my housework will have to wait.. O.o

I put this in the guardian thread, but I think this deserves to be seen by all.

http://www.gamebreaker.tv/mmorpg/a-g...s-tale-part-2/

and this one is just kinda funny

http://www.guildwarsinsider.com/hear...sound-effects/

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post

lmao "DO A BARREL ROLL" im gonna hear that every time i dodge now

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post

WTB Final Fantasy victory music when I kill a boss please.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by theredviola View Post
    Need to tell a bit of back ground before I tell this story.

My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for just over 2 1/2 years now. On Monday, she leaves her home state and is moving in with me (yay!) So now that I said that...

A few weeks ago we were on the phone and she said to me "I can't wait for April, I get to finally be with you for good!"

To which I responded "yeah... I can't wait to preorder GW2."

-dead silence on the phone-
    Thank you for the IRL LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Need to tell a bit of back ground before I tell this story.

My fiance and I have been in a long distance relationship for just over 2 1/2 years now. On Monday, she leaves her home state and is moving in with me (yay!) So now that I said that...

A few weeks ago we were on the phone and she said to me "I can't wait for April, I get to finally be with you for good!"

To which I responded "yeah... I can't wait to preorder GW2."

-dead silence on the phone-
    Similar thing happend to me she is coming up to see me and we both cant wait to play guildwars2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    And doing so causes you to be ineligible for WvW until the next round, I think. Or maybe it was just for 2 weeks.
    I'm pretty sure you'll still be able to do the W^3, but you won't be able to get the bonus boons (coining the term "boonus") that the winning realm gets. When ANet brought it up last, they said they hadn't decided whether it would be just four one round or if it would extend to several.

Deleted
    WTB Final Fantasy victory music when I kill a boss please.
    In a way you can, theres going to be some sort of player in game that lets you play the music you want for diffrent things, like when you kill stuff and such

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    In a way you can, theres going to be some sort of player in game that lets you play the music you want for diffrent things, like when you kill stuff and such
    Whenever my Warrior enters battle, swinging his warhammer around, I'll have the game say "STOP! Hammer time!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    Whenever my Warrior enters battle, swinging his warhammer around, I'll have the game say "STOP! Hammer time!"
    How mature im gonna edit in the "the rock" soundtrack thruout the entire game

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondDust View Post
    How mature im gonna edit in the "the rock" soundtrack thruout the entire game
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1mq6rAfMM will replace ALL of my in-game music.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by boredisboring13 View Post
    as opposed to playing certain games just because their job requires it.
    What exactly are Yogcast paid for and by who?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1mq6rAfMM will replace ALL of my in-game music.
    what a piece of shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kanrei View Post
    What exactly are Yogcast paid for and by who?
    Youtube, advertisements, basically people watching their content.
    They started as a WoW channel, a decent amount of their fans want them to have some WoW content.
    Keeping their fans happy IS their job. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Youtube, advertisements, basically people watching their content.
    They started as a WoW channel, a decent amount of their fans want them to have some WoW content.
    Keeping their fans happy IS their job. :P
    Well tbh, I watched their MoP beta footage, and it wasn't nearly as enjoyable as their GW2 videos. Not because of MoP being bad (I'm actually looking forward to it) but because they're just not as enthousiastic about it. They're not enjoying it as much as GW2
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Well, it must be weird going from dynamic combat to WoW's combat, it's 2 very different styles, and i don't think 1 is better than the other, they're just different.

Deleted
    I think Lewis demonstrates how much he enjoys WoW's combat system by macroing his entire rotation to a single mouse / keyboard button. :P

Deleted
    Aha, thought that Yogcast is hired by some1. But if they are taking profits as addition, then Im sure they could stop making some videos if they dislike it so much.

Anyway about enthusiasm. At one side you have totaly new toy to play with with all new mechanics and world to discover. On other hand you have 4th expansion to game you know in and out where you a lot less to discover.

I wouldnt rly try reinforce good feeling about GW2 by videos of ppl who just might enjoy new stuff/being hypped.
    I m not saying that Yogcast is like that, but TB imo is rly close to that. Stuff which in other games made TB ranting for 5 min, in GW2 he skip without saying word.

But I just might be too suspicious abotu ppl who have only good stuff to say about something. It almost always disconect with reality in long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigain View Post
    I think Lewis demonstrates how much he enjoys WoW's combat system by macroing his entire rotation to a single mouse / keyboard button. :P
    rofl!
    I think that says everything about MoPs "innovations" that I need to know. Together with a pic Mif linked a while back with a panda saying "take that monkeybutts".
    Yes. Idd. How marvellous. I'll be over here...doing the stuff. Thanks though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanrei View Post
    Stuff which in other games made TB ranting for 5 min, in GW2 he skip without saying word.
    Remembering how he criticized the "0/5" dynamic event objectives, I don't think it's fair to say he doesn't say anything.

Also, TB is probably aware that GW2 isn't released yet, so he might be cutting it some slack because of that.

If you look at "WTF Is Deus Ex: Human Revolution", you'll find that the more "hyped" he is about a game, the more he criticizes it. :P Which is a good thing.