Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    I just spam the button to skip all the dialogue and play Bejeweled on my phone.
    Yeah thats the only part of the whole game that I would totally skip everytime. The other conversations are quite good but the space Kid is just ridiculous.

Atleast the final conversation with TIM is good and I like it but everything after that one is meh

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 04:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rol3x View Post
    Nothing I love more in ME3 than that biotic explosion sound and all that secondary damage.
    So true I love playing on my Adept because it just feels imba to throw Singularitys and Warp and stuff around

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megaira View Post
    Yeah thats the only part of the whole game that I would totally skip everytime. The other conversations are quite good but the space Kid is just ridiculous.

Atleast the final conversation with TIM is good and I like it but everything after that one is meh
    Agreed. I actually join the conversation with TIM. Just hearing him crack and starting to doubt himself is just, well... Good acting. At least I really like it.

Deleted
    Agreed. I actually join the conversation with TIM. Just hearing him crack and starting to doubt himself is just, well... Good acting. At least I really like it.
    Absolutely especially the final rep check on that one is cool. When he starts to whimper and stutter and then commits suicide

I was a big TIM fan even back in ME2 and I always liked him. Jack Harper (his real name) is just cool
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-03 at 02:23 PM.

Deleted
    Absolutely especially the final rep check on that one is cool. When he starts to whimper and almost cries and then commits suicide

I was a big TIM fan even back in ME2 and I always liked him. Jack Harper (his real name) is just cool
    "I sacrifised more for humanity than you will ever know."
    The downwards spiral to madness of a man who sacrises everything for good and the toll it takes on him, misguided and corrupted yet firm to his original goals and beliefs.
    Delicious.

Deleted
    Absolutely especially the final rep check on that one is cool. When he starts to whimper and almost cries and then commits suicide

He's definitely one of my favourite voice actors in Mass Effect-series. He manages to pour so much emotions in the lines and some of the stuff that you hear is just spine-chilling! And the final crack definitely did it for me. Just the way he managed to do it... Wow. I actually felt a bit sorry for TIM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    "I sacrifised more for humanity than you will ever know."
    The downwards spiral to madness of a man who sacrises everything for good and the toll it takes on him, misguided and corrupted yet firm to his original goals and beliefs.
    Delicious.
    Actually TIM was the tragic "hero" of ME3. He wanted to protect humanity and saw the only opportunity to defeat the reapers in controlling them. However he was already controlled by the reapers but until the final conversation he was thinking that he could still control them.

He´s a tragic character to be honest. In ME2 he was the only one to take the Reapers serious. After rezzing Shepard he really was one of the few to help destroy the collectors.

In ME3 he descends into madness however but he still has his moral standards. He just wanted to defeat the Reapers.

TIM was not annoying it was Kai Leng I still rage when I see him ... Such a prick lol
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-03 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    TIM was not annoying it was Kai Leng I still rage when I see him ... Such a prick lol
    TELL ME ABOUT IT! That mail he sends you after Thessia just made my blood boil. Titled "Evacuation of Thessia" (or something like that) and when you open it he basically goes "LOLOLOL! MADE YOU LOOK! IN YOUR FACE!". I actually went all "What a f*cking prick. What a god damn bloody prick!" at my TV after reading the message.

Deleted
    TELL ME ABOUT IT! That mail he sends you after Thessia just made my blood boil. Titled "Evacuation of Thessia" (or something like that) and when you open it he basically goes "LOLOLOL! MADE YOU LOOK! IN YOUR FACE!". I actually went all "What a f*cking prick. What a god damn bloody prick!" at my TV after reading the message.
    I was really crying at the end of Thessia after Liara managed to keep Shepard from falling and Shep then runs to the entrance and shoots into the air. This was one of the saddest moments in this game.

I was really sad but also very annoyed about Kai Leng. The email you mentioned just killed it for me and after I have read it I was shouting out loud in anger of this mofo.

The best moment however is when you renegade interupt him when he is sneaking up to you.

"Shepard: This was for Miranda you motherfucker."
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-03 at 02:38 PM.

Deleted
    Actually TIM was the tragic "hero" of ME3. He wanted to protect humanity and saw the only opportunity to defeat the reapers in controlling them. However he was already controlled by the reapers but until the final conversation he was thinking that he could still control them.

He´s a tragic character to be honest. In ME2 he was the only one to take the Reapers serious. After rezzing Shepard he really was one of the few to help destroy the collectors.

In ME3 he descends into madness however but he still has his moral standards. He just wanted to defeat the Reapers.
    Actually
    I was actually on about the same thing.

If only i could let Miranda die to save Thane...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    I was actually on about the same thing.

If only i could let Miranda die to save Thane...
    Just create a stock ME3 save and she dies at the end of the Sanctuary Mission.

Deleted
    I was really crying at the end of Thessia after Liara managed to keep Shepard from falling and Shep then runs to the entrance and shoots into the air. This was one of the saddest moments in this game.

I was really sad but also very annoyed about Kai Leng. The email you mentioned just killed it for me and after I have read it I was shouting out loud in anger of this mofo.

The best moment however is when you renegade interupt him when he is sneaking up to you.

Miranda survived for me so I avenged Thane. Even on my Paragon Shepard I just had to do that Renegade interrupt. That was just waaaay too satisfying to ignore.

Thessia was indeed sad. I was feeling really down and going "Nononononono!" during the end there. And when Shepard has to confront the councilor about the result... I felt absolutely awful. And then that mail came. I was hoping for good news and then it turns out it's Kai Leng rubbing their win at your face. He's seriously such an ass. I still shout at him. D:<

Deleted
    Just create a stock ME3 save and she dies at the end of the Sanctuary Mission.

She died in my first playthrough because i didnt trust her.
    I know how to kill her.
    But the point is, i want to kill her (on purpose, for now) to save Thane, who you cant save and who is a very awesome character.

Deleted
    Miranda survived for me so I avenged Thane. Even on my Paragon Shepard I just had to do that Renegade interrupt. That was just waaaay too satisfying to ignore.

Thessia was indeed sad. I was feeling really down and going "Nononononono!" during the end there. And when Shepard has to confront the councilor about the result... I felt absolutely awful. And then that mail came. I was hoping for good news and then it turns out it's Kai Leng rubbing their win at your face. He's seriously such an ass. I still shout at him. D:<
    Yeah I was crying like a baby after the fight with Kai Leng. The cinematics where just too sad. Especially when Shepard had to tell the Councillor about it

The only other sad moment of ME3 was when you decide to let the geth live when Tali jumps of the cliff

This is why I always side with the Quarians because this scene would kill me inside
    Last edited by mmocac05adb153; 2012-04-03 at 02:48 PM.

I felt the same. I totally wanted to rip him in two after the Thessia mission. Felt so satisfying to finally put him down at Cerberus Base.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 07:52 AM ----------

Yeah I was crying like a baby after the fight with Kai Leng. The cinematics where just too sad. Especially when Shepard had to tell the Councillor about it

The only other sad moment of ME3 was when you decide to let the geth live when Tali jumps of the cliff

This is why I always side with the Quarians because this scene would kill me inside
    =O You really need to get ME2...I honestly don't think I could ever choose between the two.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrus View Post
    I felt the same. I totally wanted to rip him in two after the Thessia mission. Felt so satisfying to finally put him down at Cerberus Base.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 07:52 AM ----------

=O You really need to get ME2...I honestly don't think I could ever choose between the two.
    Well on a fresh ME3 save Legion is already dead so you have to basically chose between Tali and a Geth VI. So no Legion involved and to be honest I could not decide between killing Legion or Tali.

I just love them both

Well on a fresh ME3 save Legion is already dead so you have to basically chose between Tali and a Geth VI. So no Legion involved and to be honest I could not decide between killing Legion or Tali.

I just love them both
    True enough. But even so, knowing that the Geth never really wanted to kill the Quarians, I wouldn't be able to choose in a stock save I think.
    "And if it ends with both of us dying in an explosion taking out a Reaper - remember, I took the killshot." ~ Garrus Vakarian

15+ Year Old Account
    He's definitely one of my favourite voice actors in Mass Effect-series. He manages to pour so much emotions in the lines and some of the stuff that you hear is just spine-chilling! And the final crack definitely did it for me. Just the way he managed to do it... Wow. I actually felt a bit sorry for TIM.
    Martin Sheen is a very talented actor. When I was a kid, I use to watch West Wing (Darn you parents *Glares*). He was one of the few reasons that show wasnt so boring for me. Kind makes me wish He would be come president, he was good at acting like one!

Deleted

Talis personality and expressions are rather special, so i had to kill her off the first time so i could enjoy her despair.
    It was utterly delicious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oni View Post
    You can save both =X
    You just need to do things the right way...

Found it rather dissapointing that you cant do it with high enough renegade score, threaten them into coexistance or face the wrath of Shepards boot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    Martin Sheen is a very talented actor. When I was a kid, I use to watch West Wing (Darn you parents *Glares*). He was one of the few reasons that show wasnt so boring for me. Kind makes me wish He would be come president, he was good at acting like one!
    I was never really a fan of Martin Sheen ... Then when I played ME2 I completely and utterly fell in love with his character and the Man himself.

To me this is why I am still so torn up about the Ending ... Because even one chooses to believe the Indoctrination Theory or whatever. It would mean that the Conversation with the Illusive Man could end up very different or not happen at all ... And I REALLY REALLY love the Argument with TIM. (I would spoiler tag this but honestly I think the time for Spoiler tags is long gone in this thread). I really really want a New Ending .. But I think it needs to be a form of Epilogue, As much as i LOATHE the God Child, It would be a easy trade-off for me to KEEP the TIM part In, Keep the God Child In and then have the New Ending/Epilogue after.

Give me a Book entirely devoted to the Backstory of the Illusive Man and I would eat that up. The way the Character is written and Martin Sheen just makes it into such a Powerful Character.