10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    RB2 Also confirmed that Aussies can buy from the main site too.. woot woot, It was answered in the post(on FB) about currencies, which i cbf looking through right now. But it is there, trust me

Good news about Paypal too.

4 more days >.>
    The also said they would update the prices to correctly reflect your location on April 10, so the question now is how much will AU pay.

Quote Originally Posted by azzer24 View Post
    On an unrelated note, is there a way to change profile name on this site?, it's been a few years since i was 24?
    PM Sunshine and ask nicely.

woot im so happy just came back from gamestop bought the CE and i get my beta key April 10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivehn View Post
    I finally got 25 points in my HOM, can't wait to see how the felblade looks in gw2.
    Congratz!

Damn, can't wait for Tuesday!

Deleted
    Thank you!

Anyone have any idea if we will be able to test are HOM in the beta?
    They weren't implemented in the last beta... But hopefully?

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord. (gw2 release)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tury123 View Post
    I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord. (gw2 release)
    What you're feeling is called irrational hype.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    The also said they would update the prices to correctly reflect your location on April 10, so the question now is how much will AU pay.

PM Sunshine and ask nicely.
    That was to do with UK/Europe as far as i am aware, judging by all the comments under that post on Facebook, seems to be a lot of issues with people displaying pounds/euro's or changing on a daily basis each time they go to the official GW2 purchase site, and a lot of mentions about the fact that UK is the most exxy followed by Euro then U.S for the digi versions. I mean you may be right and we may get charged AU BUT because we are default NA for the client one would assume we still get charged U.S as we do for all the other NCSoft games.

ETA; It was also confirmed by RB2 that Aussies can buy from the offical site, and FYI Amazon will be selling the digi standard and deluxe , so that may be a work around should we get changed to AUD ..but having said that considering the xchange rate between here and U.S it really should not be any more than $70 ADDING 10% GST when the US is just under $60, given that we are pretty close in dollars. If they do a QVS and charge $90 on the offical site , well i wont be buying it on principal. Boxed yeah, not digital, and then there is the factthat EB Games in Aus is selling it cheaper for the boxed at $88.
    Last edited by Cherrysoul; 2012-04-07 at 09:55 PM.

I finally got 25 points in my HOM, can't wait to see how the felblade looks in gw2.
    i stopped at 27 (since i dont have the plat for 200 Z-Keys which would give the 1 + 2 bonus pts for 30) for the mini golem pet

Thank you!

I read somewhere that they won't be available for testing and won't see them before launch. I'll have to find the quote, since it's escaping me where I saw it.

Thank you!

I hope so, i want to flaunt my 50/50 HoM title

Since I can't seem to find a quote about it (I thought it was on Twitter, but I fail at searching tweets), we'll just assume I'm full of shit for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
    Since I can't seem to find a quote about it (I thought it was on Twitter, but I fail at searching tweets), we'll just assume I'm full of shit for now.
    *Hands Saggypoo some laxettes*

This isn't GW2 related, but it's Mike B, and it shows how awesome he is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnq0...48FAAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    This isn't GW2 related, but it's Mike B, and it shows how awesome he is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDnq0...48FAAAAAAAAAAA
    Heh, I saw that.
    If it's not GW2 related, shouldn't it go in the guild thread?
    Either way, video was pretty cool. Better than most of the press at GW2 AND life? Mike B ftw.

I forgot about the guild thread til like 2 minutes after I posted it and I just said oh well, fuck it lol

This is also pretty offtopic but it applies to this thread! Is the ghost page issue finally fixed?

The future of MMOs PAX panel, Jon Peters is there, the dude in the middle
    Parts 1-5:
    1.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE_KET7MEwo
    2.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPUMlK7G_co
    3.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btmjPs-g2I0
    4.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdRyTwqYPPU
    5.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6_Xux8Dkek

lol I love Jon, in part 3, "What's world of warcraft again?"

Part 5 is only about GW2
    Last edited by grandpab; 2012-04-08 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The future of MMOs PAX panel
    I facepalmed at the guy saying that MMO's have got the community aspect right but don't have any competition. IMO, it's the complete opposite, most (western) MMO's seem to be designed around a "screw every one else as long as I can succeed/progress" model.

And as for the "we're making an MMOFPS because you want it and we're doing it for you <3", more like "most popular genre + most profitable design model = $$$"

lol I love Jon, in part 3, "What's world of warcraft again?"
    A far more successful game than any he has worked on post????

Delish.

Deleted
    Considering the home-instances in the cities have been open in the previous press-beta weekend, does anyone know if they will open up for the Hall of Monuments in future beta-weekends? Would like to test out some of my rewards!