Thread: [MoP] Symbiosis

Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I didnt see it anywhere no.

Just wanted to point out that Barskin(Symbiosis) has been reduced to half it's strength in the most recent patch, and that Berserk(Symbiosis) now reduced energy instead of chi cost.

The latter was likely just a wording change. They changed the name of the Jab resource from Chi to energy some time between BlizzCon and now, and forgot to update Berserk(Symbiosis).

Play Dead....really. Out of all the abilities hunter's have that's what we get.

Quote Originally Posted by baller1308 View Post
    Play Dead....really. Out of all the abilities hunter's have that's what we get.
    Do you want to trade with Moonkins? Those op Misdirections in PvP...

Play Dead is actually great, dropping target if you are getting cced is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/113277-tranquility (YES! right there we give our raidcooldown away ...)
    You don't give it away. You give them their own copy. It's not like the priest takes YOUR traq, you will both have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stormgust View Post
    Just wanted to point out that Barskin(Symbiosis) has been reduced to half it's strength in the most recent patch, and that Berserk(Symbiosis) now reduced energy instead of chi cost.
    A lot of stuff got halved. Survival Instincts 25%, Might of ursoc 15%, Tiger's Fury 15%, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    Do you want to trade with Moonkins? Those op Misdirections in PvP...

Play Dead is actually great, dropping target if you are getting cced is strong.
    I guess I was looking at it more from a PvE perspective.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by todzilla85 View Post
    its actually not as good as it seems for a ret, i mean its good but not mind blowing since it increases phys damage which only like 40 percent of their dmg is. the 3 hp is what makes it good
    Yeah a 3 HP on 30 sec CD seems very very strong to me! Plus 15% inc for 6 sec afterwards is also a very nice bonus. Other then that theres only the warrior that gives DPS bonus, and its on quite larger cooldowns, anyway time will tell everything has time to change until live!

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    A lot of stuff got halved. Survival Instincts 25%, Might of ursoc 15%, Tiger's Fury 15%, etc
    Well, Barkskin actually got quartered. Both duration and effect were halved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marken View Post
    Yeah a 3 HP on 30 sec CD seems very very strong to me! Plus 15% inc for 6 sec afterwards is also a very nice bonus. Other then that theres only the warrior that gives DPS bonus, and its on quite larger cooldowns, anyway time will tell everything has time to change until live!
    ret where designed to generate a lot more hp's in MoP already so also those 3 HP / 30 sec arent game breaking

it seems blizzard is finely tunning it all down to be just utilitys and verry little dps / hps effecting stuff

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 05:37 PM ----------

id like to point out that barksin states that damaging attacks do not cause spell delays so it probely wont be going to rogues
    also it seems that growl seems verry powerfull if they get +330% armor for 30 seconds (unless they loose thier current armor bones)
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2012-04-09 at 11:29 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Their current armor bonus is 0%. Monks don't get any bonus armor.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Their current armor bonus is 0%. Monks don't get any bonus armor.
    intresting, but they do use leather gear right ? (they must be realy awsome damage absorbers then aka OP)
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Problem is, it's still the old Flight Form, +150% flight speed and all. So it's not purely cosmetic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marken View Post
    Is it me or giving symbiosis to a Ret seems the highest DPS gain for a raid?
    Feral will be Warrior for raid DPS (tank for CD with feral gaining personal dps) or DK for single or Warlock for target swapping to give a personal gain in dps. Or Priest if survival is needed
    Guardian will be DK or Rogue for survival, Warlock survival if spell caster (shorted cd than warriors)
    Balance will be Warrior for total DPS gain (tank for CD with balance gaining personal dps)or Mage for personal gain in DPS
    Resto will more likely than not go to a tank, or holy paladins in 10 mans

Personally i dont see ret as a high priority for any class to give (maybe only from resto)

But can't tell until monks ones are given out

15+ Year Old Account
    noone of these ability's are meant tobe dps gains, its meant tobe utility
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    noone of these ability's are meant tobe dps gains, its meant tobe utility
    Except for the fact that there are at least, what, 3 different dps cd's being passed around???

That's why i think they aren't going to the DPS specs of the respective classes.
    Assume that TF goes to Prot instead of Ret, and things look quite a bit differently.

That would make more sense. But sense and Blizzard don't always go hand in hand

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    I think via the rage granted. The bear part of King of the Jungle is gone in MoP, right?
    At the moment the spell on wowdb is only showing rage gain.
    http://www.wowdb.com/spells/113304-enrage
    Still wanting a warrior swapper for MoP though. Recklesness yea!