Is anyone else getting this?

Ok, so I posted this in general discussion but didn't get a whole lot of help so I'm trying again here. Is any other rogue getting this problem with their pvp shoulder graphic?

Admittedly it's kind of a nitpicky thing to be complaining about but it just looks really odd how that ribbon bit there isn't affected by any light source anywhere no matter how dark it is. I'm just wondering if this is a graphical problem I'm having so I can look into fixing it or if everyone else is seeing the same thing.

Deleted
    That thing annoyed me SO much, it follows the camera too, so when you top down veiw it, it's facing upwards.

I noticed it one day then it never stopped bothering me after that :C

Deleted
    Never noticed, until you mentioned it.

Thanks now it's "Mona Lisa-ing" me. But I think the look of it is intended. And even with this banner type thing "ruthless" is still one of the best rogue transmog sets available.

15+ Year Old Account
    I kind of hate you for bringing this to my attention. I was so content in my ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

I guess it's not just me then. Augh, I love how this set looks but whenever I go to a dark place that shoulder ribbon there just sticks out like a sore thumb and drives my OCD-ridden mind insane.

Well, back to the last pvp set I guess.

They need to make a PvP set with only one shoulderpad for Rogues. Symmetry is nice and all, but it gets boring.
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know I honestly did not notice that when I was wearing that on my rogue in that season, I'm thankful I didn't now haha.

THANKS A LOT OP :P

Quote Originally Posted by Carp The Fish View Post
    They need to make a PvP set with only one shoulderpad for Rogues. Symmetry is nice and all, but it gets boring.
    I actually prefer asymmetrical shoulders. That was one of the reasons I liked this set so much.

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    I kind of hate you for bringing this to my attention.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    THANKS A LOT OP :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Niyu View Post
    Never noticed, until you mentioned it.

That "piece" has been on the shoulders since they first came out. I did notice it when i got those shoulders off conq last season but now i guess its more noticable/ugly on the honor set.

quick fix - get conq shoulders

Quote Originally Posted by rewynd View Post
    That "piece" has been on the shoulders since they first came out. I did notice it when i got those shoulders off conq last season but now i guess its more noticable/ugly on the honor set.

quick fix - get conq shoulders
    Yeah I'm not really a fan of the current conq set so I kinda did the opposite. It's all transmog after all, I don't pvp.

Kind of a shame though because the set really does look cool but I can see that shoulder driving me absolutely insane over time. Oh well.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?

Deleted
    I'm more annoyed that you play gnome. Then bringing the banner "bug" to my attention

Deleted
    mhh, I can reproduce this bug when I randomly deactivate parts of the models in the modelviewer... :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, i did notice. And it is annoiying and better removed imo.

Oh well, i still really like the golden recolor of the ruthless set either way. And i disenchanted my S9 variant which GM's sadly won't give me back :/

Quote Originally Posted by Loktarok View Post
    I'm more annoyed that you play gnome. Then bringing the banner "bug" to my attention
    Pffft. You're just jelly of my awesome racials and ability to fit into most overhead storage compartments.
    "Lordaeron belongs to the Forsaken. Always and forever!"

Perfection is so horribly dull, don't you think?