Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    oh great so the screenshot i set up with 5 spectreal tiger one normal 4 tinted difrent colors to make it voltron now wont be as awsome.... this blows
    anyone that didint see my spectreal tiger pic screen shot it made pic of the day for cata its number 1750 sence i cant post links yet <.<

Mod edit: No special formatting is allowed in regular posts.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-04-10 at 07:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by messiaz View Post
    u joking?
    the best prof gold wise and stat wise. ( exept for DS )
    i agree with this

So the mount collectors have to get 2 of every panther If they want to end up with 5?
    4 colored ones will probably be consumed while creating the Jeweled one, so one has to re-make the other 4 again. That seems really expensive.

An alternative could be making Jeweled Onyx Panther available ONLY to JC, and once the user has all 4 mounts learned, after completing an epic quest or something, simply a one time Jeweled Onyx Panther craft becomes available, and the JC creates it without removing the first 4 mounts. One can only hope..

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    **sigh**

Poor Theramore.

edit: Since it seems like the destruction of Theramore will be using the new scenario system, and a scenario for Horde-faction only to boot.

I wonder what the scenario for Alliance will be? I mean, the result will be the same for both sides: Theramore will be gone. What would the Alliance scenario be, then... players doing things that will amount to futility (a risky sell), or will they be off doing something unrelated to Theramore (Siege of Stonard, perhaps)?

I mean, this is with the consideration that alliance mages will lose their teleport/portal to Theramore, I'd assume that the Horde mages would lose their Stonard one as well.
    I vote they let us flatten what's left of the Horde in Feralas. Horde can have SoS. Only we fair we get Feralas in return. Let the NEs lead the charge to surround and decimate the camp backed up by players.

Quote Originally Posted by Alixie View Post
    So, where's the Alliance part of the Theramore quest line? Oh I get it, Horde get to have fun destroying an Alliance city in real time, AND it's permanently destroyed. Thats okay, I like having no part of major quest line, waking up and finding we magically lost more territory, ports and all.
    I think you need to step back and relax its lore things change you get used to them. Deal with it.

Picture is Armory.

10+ Year Old Account
    The RUBY one is AMAZING!!!

oh great so the screenshot i set up with 5 spectreal tiger one normal 4 tinted difrent colors to make it voltron now wont be as awsome.... this blows
    anyone that didint see my spectreal tiger pic screen shot it made pic of the day for cata its number 1750 sence i cant post links yet <.<

Deleted
    Is Blizzard giving only for jewelcraft new mounts??

They should let the alliance take some of the barrens for the NE's if the horde are going to faceroll Theramore. This seems very horde biased and I don't usually say things like that.

10+ Year Old Account

Unhappy

yeah it sounds like they just straight murder theramore making us look like pussies i hope we get a cooler alliance scenario too

power ranger mounts?

This is fucking pathetic. I expect a compensation with this last mop raid where we kill garrosh to also kill few other horde big figures (like that old idiot orc they all so proud of, forgot name saurfang or something) and the victory overall to be written to Alliance lore-wise, not "some unnamed group that may also be same horde". Only this can somewhat compensate for all the insults to Alliance in past few years.

I vote they let us flatten what's left of the Horde in Feralas. Horde can have SoS. Only we fair we get Feralas in return. Let the NEs lead the charge to surround and decimate the camp backed up by players.
    Fair? How's this fair? They destroy our whole town and we only take out some post? No way. Either we wipe out few smaller orc bases around the world (and no, taking ashenvale back won't count because it's just that -- taking back, when horde is progresses), or we destroy some of thier huge base also.
    Last edited by VincentWolf; 2012-04-10 at 07:14 AM.

But where is the Black and Pink Ranger?!?!

If I get them all, can I summon Voltron?

Quote Originally Posted by VincentWolf View Post
    This is fucking pathetic. I expect a compensation with this last mop raid where we kill garrosh to also kill few other horde big figures (like that old idiot orc they all so proud of, forgot name saurfang or something) and the victory overall to be written to Alliance lore-wise, not "some unnamed group that may also be same horde". Only this can somewhat compensate for all the insults to Alliance in past few years.

Fair? How's this fair? They destroy our whole town and we only take out some post? No way. Either we wipe out few smaller orc bases around the world (and no, taking ashenvale back won't count because it's just that -- taking back, when horde is progresses), or we destroy some of thier huge base also.
    I think youre taking this a little more seriously then you should. Its a game, and the Alliance lose somtimes, you guys lose one very useless city and cry about it lol. But if it makes you feel better ill offer you Tarren Mill? Thats equally useless.

Voltron??? Seriously???

Aww yeah, the panthers are the same colors as the 5 lion robots that make up Voltron.

BLIZZARD, now tell me where is the PURPLE phanter that needs 10 times more work(meta achievements, quest line, etc etc etc) to get and NOT A CHANCE TO DROP.

Deleted
    Oh yeah, and why are they ground-only mounts ?

Please by jc only mounts. F TAILORING AND ENGINEERING.