Thread: Cool Tower's

Cool Tower's

Im looking for some neat/cool towers. I have the phantom full size atm but am just wondering what other cool towers people like out there. If you could post some that would be great to give me some ideas for my replacement in the future.

Look at all the Cooler Masters

Thermaltake level 10 GT is sweet.

Deleted
    I personally love the NZXT phantom 410. It's what I'm gonna use for my next rig

10+ Year Old Account
    HaF-X Black or Nvidia wont matter well unless your a fan of either.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love my Corsair Graphite 600T White Edition...
    It was above my budget when i was looking for a new case, but i went for it anyway and i dont regret it

Avoid anything CoolerMaster except the Cosmos II.
    Corsair Carbide-series, Graphite series and Obsidian 650D
    Fractal Design Define-series and Arc-series (the latter look a lot better in real life compared to in screenshots).
    Silverstone Fortress-series, Raven-series and Temjin-series.

Anything Lian Li will look good, even those with LEDs. And they also look a lot better in person rather than in picture.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Avoid anything CoolerMaster except the Cosmos II.
    You should probably give an explanation why, because I don't even know why you'd tell someone to stray away from all Cooler Master cases except the one that costs $350.

I personally have the Cooler Master HAF X, and I like it a lot. It's a full sized tower though, and I don't know if you'd want something this big.

Quote Originally Posted by Mawaru View Post
    I personally have the Cooler Master HAF X, and I like it a lot. It's a full sized tower though, and I don't know if you'd want something this big.
    But a case that is decent at best, while being blocky and looking really tacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzeeuuss View Post
    I personally love the NZXT phantom 410. It's what I'm gonna use for my next rig
    I agree with this but im going with the full tower version.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    But a case that is decent at best, while being blocky and looking really tacky.
    I agree 100%. I realize that everyone has their own taste/opinion, but a majority of Cooler Master's cases look God awful in my opinion, just a bunch of gimmicky mesh and LEDs that don't actually add to the functionality of the case.

I'll also second tetris' recommendation of the Fractal Design cases in particular. They are simple looking, but I prefer minimalist over flashy any day.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    I agree 100%. I realize that everyone has their own taste/opinion, but a majority of Cooler Master's cases look God awful in my opinion, just a bunch of gimmicky mesh and LEDs that don't actually add to the functionality of the case.

I'll also second tetris' recommendation of the Fractal Design cases in particular. They are simple looking, but I prefer minimalist over flashy any day.
    I agree to a certain degree with LEDs and mesh. I was looking over and over on the Cooler Master cases, but i just didnt quite get the grip on them.
    But the Corsair Graphite 600T White edition got stuck as soon as i saw it, even tho it got white LEDs on both the 200mm fans, and mesh front + top panel.

I agree to 100% with the Fractal Design cases.
    Going to use a Define R3 for my homeserver that i will be fixing up in a few weeks
    I was thinking about selling it first, but talked with an old colleague and decided to use it for a homeserver instead, pretty much because its silent, quite good cooling even tho noice-absorbant material on the inside and a really clean design!
    It also got room for 8 HDDs, which makes it even better for me

I don't mind LEDs if they're done well, especially white LEDs (as long as they're not UV) because they're not intrusive. In fact, I was thinking about adding some white LEDs to my Arc Midi, I'm going with a black/white theme.

The Define R3 (as well as the Define XL) make great home servers. Superb cooling + sound dampening ftw.