Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odahz View Post
    guys how does my energy regen works with the fractionary numbers

now I reforger all my stuff into haste I got 2k rating (+15.99%) so my base regen of 10 +16% = 11.60

Am I going to regen 11.60 every second or wow would consider it 11 or 12, been looking around for that all I could find was "haste increases your regen" -.-
    I can't serve you with absolute certainty but since anything else periodic-with-fractionals-involved (DoTs, Mana regen) works exactly that way (e.g. 11, 12, 11, 12.. for 11.60), I'm pretty sure it's the same thing here with energy.

Could other ppl please stop derailing this guide into a showcase..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    wow yeah, gotta agree on this one. someone came here asking a question and people ignored him.

i dont know how its worked out, but the your "regen" is what you regen every 1 second. so if you have 11.60 you regen 1.60 more energy per second than someone with 10 regen. i think :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by furtality View Post
    wow yeah, gotta agree on this one. someone came here asking a question and people ignored him.

i dont know how its worked out, but the your "regen" is what you regen every 1 second. so if you have 11.60 you regen 1.60 more energy per second than someone with 10 regen. i think :P
    There was 2 posts between his question and the answer... not like a month ago when I asked a question and there was almost a page between it and the answer. Granted I got drowned out by another discussion of stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Amilee View Post
    I can't serve you with absolute certainty but since anything else periodic-with-fractionals-involved (DoTs, Mana regen) works exactly that way (e.g. 11, 12, 11, 12.. for 11.60), I'm pretty sure it's the same thing here with energy.

so it goes alternating between 11 n 12, cuz my value is in between then?? or it goes to 12 cuz is the closest?

so theres no point in having more haste since I cant reach more than +20% and so reach 12+ regen??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odahz View Post
    so it goes alternating between 11 n 12, cuz my value is in between then?? or it goes to 12 cuz is the closest?

so theres no point in having more haste since I cant reach more than +20% and so reach 12+ regen??
    hover over "energy regen" in your character page. whatever your regen is thats how much you get per second, so the more haste you have the more energy you regen.

there is no caps. ignore 11, 12, 11, 12. there is no "plateaus" to aim for. i have 13.91% haste i regen 11.39 energy per second. if i want more regen, i get more haste. simple as.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 11:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by celionaria View Post
    There was 2 posts between his question and the answer... not like a month ago when I asked a question and there was almost a page between it and the answer. Granted I got drowned out by another discussion of stats.
    constructive much?

hover over "energy regen" in your character page. whatever your regen is thats how much you get per second, so the more haste you have the more energy you regen.

there is no caps. ignore 11, 12, 11, 12. there is no "plateaus" to aim for. i have 13.91% haste i regen 11.39 energy per second. if i want more regen, i get more haste. simple as.[COLOR="red"]
    ty
    I was confuse if wow would round the numbers or something

so need moar haste !

15+ Year Old Account
    common, this is the cat cafe of mmo champ, here we are all one big family of kittehs, we should be able to discuss some slightly off topic things here like awsome lewt!
    as for haste, you regen 11.60 energy per second, but regen happet every 0.1 secs so in reality you geren 1.16 energy every 0.1 second

it does suck that the +20% melee haste buff and such so not seem to affected regen or do they?
    becase in a raid my ui says i have 25% haste and an enery regen of like 11.5 only
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

10+ Year Old Account

there is no caps. ignore 11, 12, 11, 12. there is no "plateaus" to aim for. i have 13.91% haste i regen 11.39 energy per second. if i want more regen, i get more haste. simple as.

---------- Post added 2012-04-08 at 11:11 PM ----------

constructive much?
    I'm sorry, I didn't know this was EJ, I thought this was MMO-C where your allowed to post stuff that isn't constructive.

I'm sorry, I didn't know this was EJ, I thought this was MMO-C where your allowed to post stuff that isn't constructive.
    No you're not, read the Forum rules. (And I know that this was unconstructive. I just think the rules are too strict here.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Whatever the forum rules say, personally I don't mind unconstructive posts that much, I just don't think a thread that is supposed to be a guide is the best place for it. Why not having a dedicated druid (or even feral) chit chat thread?

With the way everything is now im sure post people still scanning this forum have heroic madness on farm and trying to improve there personal numbers on a specfic fight
    Anyway scanning though logs how are some ferals getting ridic spellweave procs for instance look at this guy post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s=9837&e=10720 the rank 2 parse
    had nearly 630 procs where as i can get about 325
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2752&e=3618 my 20 something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoo View Post
    With the way everything is now im sure post people still scanning this forum have heroic madness on farm and trying to improve there personal numbers on a specfic fight
    Anyway scanning though logs how are some ferals getting ridic spellweave procs for instance look at this guy post
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...s=9837&e=10720 the rank 2 parse
    had nearly 630 procs where as i can get about 325
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2752&e=3618 my 20 something
    He was tanking, and you weren't, and he was tanking bloods on every platform, so he can sit there spamming thrash and swipe, which does quite a lot of spellweave. Wol just doesn't rank him as a bear.

Deleted
    At a quick glance, he's tanking bloods and ferals do mental damage on them. If you look at who the bloods damaged, he's the only one who is taking significant damage from them. And just before my guild died I was doing what he did and, granted, we only ever got the head to about 15% but I was doing the same job he is doing there and the figures look the same so I'd hazard a guess as to that's why his procs are so high.

Edit: If you go on to his log and go to 'buffs gained' and click on the little hash for cat form, bear form and thrash. You'll see that the where the bear form is highlighted there is a significant spike in his dps and the other spike in dps one assumes would be cataclysm.

And like was said, it's probably just unfortunate that he's been logged as a cat not a bear, hybrids aleoaelaeol!
    Last edited by mmocaf3fbd1dc3; 2012-04-11 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    well he's not using pulverize so that significantly reduces the chances of him being ranked as a bear

Two questions: Is it true you can skip H Spine and do H Madness before Spine?(not as important as the second question)

Second: What should my opener be for the tendons on Heroic Spine? Assuming I have SR up and a Free Ravage at the beginning of the burn phase. I also currently have the on use trinket equipped and 403 Wrath.

No

and what ive found effective is mangle free charge ravage shred TF rip Rake free ravage from 4 peice, shre(assuming rake didnt crit) FB then keep into shred into fb's unti plate falls (of course ff before anythging)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoo View Post
    No

and what ive found effective is mangle free charge ravage shred TF rip Rake free ravage from 4 peice, shre(assuming rake didnt crit) FB then keep into shred into fb's unti plate falls (of course ff before anythging)

Actually i don't rip parasites at all just FB; mostly charge(macroed) mangle,rake,ravage>FB>shred,shred than FB depending on combos and hp of parsite and mostly i'm top on parasite. About spellwave procs well you can also go bear form>trash>cat and go on parasite, also depending how your raid kills parasite you can just swipe like mad instead of focusing parasite down

I was talking Spine in my second question , but thanks for the advanced help on Madness

Deleted
    open with FF :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Macor View Post
    Actually i don't rip parasites at all just FB; mostly charge(macroed) mangle,rake,ravage>FB>shred,shred than FB depending on combos and hp of parsite and mostly i'm top on parasite. About spellwave procs well you can also go bear form>trash>cat and go on parasite, also depending how your raid kills parasite you can just swipe like mad instead of focusing parasite down
    I do the same. It doesn't last long enough for you to get anything out of applying rip. Far better to just bite it.

@Cayssaris It's important you get your Ravage proc before the tendon is up. Just be careful you don't time it badly and leap on the Amalgamation whilst a grip is about to happen (been there, done that... xD) and put up Faerie Fire before doing anything else.
    Last edited by mmocac6756899f; 2012-04-13 at 10:24 AM.