Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Safe to assume invites did not go out?

Just checking forums and looking for blue posts and not seeing anyone screaming for joy they got in beta. Were they not sent because of all the problems they were having on the beta? Someone push the button a little too quickly with the announcement?

As far as we can tell, no invites have gone out at all from this wave. Beyond a couple of troll/new accounts, not a word on any forum.

As far as why, that would be my guess. But a blue update would be much appreciated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daydreamer66 View Post
    As far as we can tell, no invites have gone out at all from this wave. Beyond a couple of troll/new accounts, not a word on any forum.

As far as why, that would be my guess. But a blue update would be much appreciated.
    Yes, yes it would. Baffling really. Hopefully they'll blue post something soon.

Deleted
    No invites yet.

Jesus christ I am disappointed in the CM's. 10 hours ago saying a wave will go out, then not sending out invitations, then keep completely quiet for 10 hours (so far) not even saying "Correct, no invites has been sent, we are working on it."

Oddly Blizzard has been silent as the grave since the announcement of 250k more invites - I got in sometime last week so im not super fussed..

But there's alot of things wierd atm. http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/2...nance-4-11-12/

This post was posted over 20 hours ago. Beta realms (EU is unstable) are up again but the post still has not been updated.

blizzard are slacking. big time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well think of it this way. Once they have everything working correctly again it will be that much better for us

"It's this week, I can feeeel it! Oh, oh, check it, check it! Crap, nothing."

I just want to get my disappointment over with.

Deleted
    Anyone else having busy login servers?

Why was there no EU announcement about it anyway? I only see two US announcements

Maybe new servers? :c

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by levandor View Post
    Why was there no EU announcement about it anyway? I only see two US announcements
    Yeah, this is weird too. God dammit blizzard must be drunk off their asses atm o.O

Imho untill they open another EU realm they shouldnt invite more ppl, its unplayable during peak times yday kept crashing for 4-5 hours and then they started maintanance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think there's a great lack of communication going on for some reason. No blue posts on why the invites didn't go out...no blue post updates...nothing

Speculation: Maybe they discovered the issue that's kept those invites from going out after posting the US message and before posting the EU one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking that this wave was odd, seeing as how there we no posts about people getting in at all from this wave... gives me hope that I might actually get in finally, then refresh my battlenet page and find I have not :|
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    when blizz is this quiet something bad has happened and they are trying to fix it.

---------- Post added 2012-04-12 at 11:33 PM ----------

they have also taken down the sticky off forums about the beta invs wave 5
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Planyx View Post
    blizzard are slacking. big time.
    obviously you understand the capabilities of blizzard right? not trying to sound condescending but thats not exactly your call is it?
    Favorite Owned Title: Champion of Ulduar
    Favorite Owned Mount: Ashes of Al'ar
    "Prisoners? Ha. With it bindings unshackled, its gonna' come after us, and we're going to be the prisoners" -- Brann Bronzebeard on Yogg'saron

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crestt View Post
    I was thinking that this wave was odd, seeing as how there we no posts about people getting in at all from this wave... gives me hope that I might actually get in finally, then refresh my battlenet page and find I have not :|
    Keep hoping. From the looks of it there's been no invites at all, so when they do finally come out, you might be one of the lucky ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission View Post
    when blizz is this quiet something bad has happened and they are trying to fix it.
    Yes I totally agree with that statement...something real bad. I'm sure they know we're all frustrated.