Thread: [MoP] Symbiosis

Page 29 of 45 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    greatmefisto:
    You don't lose anything. We don't steal something. You gain something. Is it that hard? And btw...Prowl in PvP is boss and the most spells coming in MoP are for PvP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by greatmefisto View Post
    To powerfull. This spell should be called prasitism at least for Resto Shamans. Getting a spell in exchange is only half truth. Spell I will gain is useless for me. What will I do with Prowl in raid? Show off? People can't get over it because some trades are simply unfair. Simple. It is supposed to be exchange not 'u get shit I get uber' thing - tooltip clearly indicates that. It rather looks like stealing. Exchange means that I get something equal in power in return. That is what symbiosis is.

And I really do not see any reason for any class to have such ability. Like I said this thing should not make it live in ANY shape or form on ANY class. It is simply not needed.

Want to have SG roll a Shammy. Want to have Bone Shield roll a DK. Want to have Consecration roll a Paladin. This crap is the one of the most strange things Blizzard came out with.
    Sigh. If the fact that Druids get a copy of a spell that you admittedly don't use much (and this is me taking a wild shot in the dark saying that you dont PVE as resto, because the 4 set bonus is REALLY REALLY good) just click off Symbiosis when you get it. incidentally, chances of Symbiosis NOT going to the tank, especially if the tank is a DK or a Warrior are VERY VERY low in competitive PVE, because an extra tanking CD is too good to pass.

I'm a bit worried about 2v2.

Rdruid + mage/lock

LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    I'm a bit worried about 2v2.

Rdruid + mage/lock

LOL.
    LSDv2 in MoP. Will be twice as strong. xoxo!

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    actually, considering it removes the worry of sustaining that idiotic inq it does end up being highest for the pally.
    Still a nice try...

Deleted
    Completely stupid.
    1 - As if druids weren't fun enought. My rogue is STARVING of fun. Ok so druids have 4 specs, now they have everybody's abilities, they can vanish like a rogue and so and so. They have 3 forms. Billion of possibilities. They can tank they can dps they can heal. Is this class not fun enought ALREADY? Does any more dollar need to be invested in the development of this class ? Which is already through the roof in MoP.
    2 - Symbiosis, is a monster, a I-WIN button, something nobody will ever be able to grasp. It will probably turn out to be OP. Unpredictable. You need like a degree to learn the ins and out of that class. Do we need to do Harward to know the mechanics of a druid. Oh the druid himself will probably enjoy and learn it fast.
    This spell is most likely going to be OP and a table turner. It will take hours and hours to balance. It's like you are multipliying by 3 the time required to balance druids now.
    3 - What do WE get ? Non druids ? armor sets ? give me a break

Deleted
    Great, now that symbiosis is on the front page, every retard is gonna come to this thread to moan about it without having any actual clue on how it works...

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon7 View Post
    Completely stupid.
    1 - As if druids weren't fun enought. My rogue is STARVING of fun. Ok so druids have 4 specs, now they have everybody's abilities, they can vanish like a rogue and so and so. They have 3 forms. Billion of possibilities. They can tank they can dps they can heal. Is this class not fun enought ALREADY? Does any more dollar need to be invested in the development of this class ? Which is already through the roof in MoP.
    2 - Symbiosis, is a monster, a I-WIN button, something nobody will ever be able to grasp. It will probably turn out to be OP. Unpredictable. You need like a degree to learn the ins and out of that class. Do we need to do Harward to know the mechanics of a druid. Oh the druid himself will probably enjoy and learn it fast.
    This spell is most likely going to be OP and a table turner. It will take hours and hours to balance. It's like you are multipliying by 3 the time required to balance druids now.
    It'd be perfectly fine if rogue would get it hmm?

u jelly? :P

And maybe we get this ability because being a Druid in PvP is a pain in the arse atm? :>

Deleted
    Just tried spirit wolves, they hit for around 20-50.

Deleted
    Loving the mirror images for balance, I hope for 2 things.

1 The spell they cast will match our eclipse state, and 2, please let them have Starfall . (OK #2 won't happen)

But on the flip side, a frost mage in PVP with a heal? yikes!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon7 View Post
    Completely stupid.
    I dont know if i should report this for trolling or just let it go... honestly...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlonde View Post
    Reminds me of a Dark Intent, people fighting over it.
    Yes
    In WotLK We had the DK cooldown that costed some hp but made you do extra dmg
    In Cata we had Dark Intent
    And now in MoP we have symbiosis

however i love it, so much utlity's that can get as a feral druid, i dont understand why alll those other classes are so pissed that get 1 extra completly uselesspell, its still awsome and every spell has its use if they think out of the box
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Also.. bone shield doesnt get removed if you remove symbiosis, and lasts 5min. So you could get boneshield from a dk then swap to a diff symb before the fight starts to get 10% dmg reduction for 3 hits

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Also.. bone shield doesnt get removed if you remove symbiosis, and lasts 5min. So you could get boneshield from a dk then swap to a diff symb before the fight starts to get 10% dmg reduction for 3 hits
    there are a lot more things you can combine, like the hunter trap for lols,
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elfispresley View Post
    Loving the mirror images for balance, I hope for 2 things.

1 The spell they cast will match our eclipse state, and 2, please let them have Starfall . (OK #2 won't happen)

But on the flip side, a frost mage in PVP with a heal? yikes!
    Apparently they hit for around 150dmg, so they are intended more as a threat dump and target switch instead of dmg cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    there are a lot more things you can combine, like the hunter trap for lols,
    And this exactly the place where will come balancing problems in PvP n PvE. I do not know but the general rule was always like: "Want Bone Shield - go DK" , "Want Consecration - go Pala" , "Want Spiritwalker's Grace - go Shammy". Now for all that questions answer is go Druid....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greatmefisto View Post
    And this exactly the place where will come balancing problems in PvP n PvE. I do not know but the general rule was always like: "Want Bone Shield - go DK" , "Want Consecration - go Pala" , "Want Spiritwalker's Grace - go Shammy". Now for all that questions answer is go Druid....
    Is it hard to type through all of the tears?

Druids have always been a unique animal.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

So PVE Resto's get fuck all then in the end if the front page stays to live.

Various Prot specs all get ANOTHER cd to use, yet we get shit like Leap of Faith, thanks Bliz, couldn't give us something like Hand of Sac or anything eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    So PVE Resto's get fuck all then in the end if the front page stays to live.

Various Prot specs all get ANOTHER cd to use, yet we get shit like Leap of Faith, thanks Bliz, couldn't give us something like Hand of Sac or anything eh?
    Because Leap of Faith is so useless! /irony off

15+ Year Old Account
    leap of faith is a healing cooldown, almost every boss fight is about moving away out of shit, grouping up / spreading out
    in short they are about movement and leap of fat helps you whit that
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE