Less Intelligent Google Searches vs. More Intelligent Google Searches

Go to google, and type two incomplete phrases have one worded 'less intelligently' and one worded 'more intelligently' and then post the results here.

Example
    Unintelligent

Intelligent

Haha this is great. I'll do one in a sec.

Well, everything that I try to spell incorrectly google automatically makes correct and I cannot think of one that works.
    (Wut, iz, yer etc)
    Last edited by Lymph; 2012-04-15 at 01:47 AM.

how about if you actually typed out "you" instead of the textspeak? funny as hell though

Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Haha this is great. I'll do one in a sec.

Well, everything that I try to spell incorrectly google automatically makes correct and I cannot think of one that works.
    (Wut, iz, yer etc)
    You don't have to spell everything incorrectly, just make it more text speaky in a way.

The other use larger words you wouldn't commonly use in text speak

10+ Year Old Account
    Less intelligent:

Intelligent:

Yours was better

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Dr. Seuss
    I DOODLE!

I tried this for over 10 minutes, couldn't get an intelligent answer, so I decided to link two silly ones, since I found the process amusing.

Also, crop your images, OP. Don't need those big images for what is essentially a 500x100 image.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-04-15 at 09:25 AM.

Deleted
    Who searches like that from Google anyway?:P

For example when I want to find a free program to open text files with I just search "free download text viewer" or some such, not "how does one find an editor to see text files with that is also free and downloadable". Google ignores all those common words anyway unless you use quotes because words like who, you how etc. are found on every page somewhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Less Intelligent:

More Intelligent:

Well this was fun!

Last edited by Cludo; 2012-04-16 at 03:07 PM.