Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How many AP users are left?

How many total annual passes were purchased? I wanna know how long I possibly have to wait before I get an invite.
    Borador

Props to Sanistra for the awesome signature.

10+ Year Old Account
    ~250,000.

75% are out so far.

There will be atleast one more wave. Since you can still buy the pass, no doubt more people signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Karshda View Post
    There will be atleast one more wave. Since you can still buy the pass, no doubt more people signed up.
    i doubt there are that many wow players interested in playing the diablo beta who havent purchased by now
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by ambigiouslynamed View Post
    i doubt there are that many wow players interested in playing the diablo beta who havent purchased by now
    You dont get the diablo beta with AP.

OT: Probably another 250,000 give or take a few hundred.

I imagine there will be 2 more waves, and beyond that AP users will get invited everytime an opt-in wave goes out, and the promotion will end soon anyways likely.

@ambigiouslynamed, you get MoP beta, not Diablo beta, with AP. You get the actual Diablo game, not the beta.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

10+ Year Old Account
    have they even got to any AP holders that signed up after the 1st of the year yet? i signed up April 3rd. so, i think i have at least a week yet. idk. ive heard too many different numbers floating around about how many AP's they actually have signed up.

I'm guessing 2 more smaller waves are going to go out

Quote Originally Posted by randomone05 View Post
    have they even got to any AP holders that signed up after the 1st of the year yet? i signed up April 3rd. so, i think i have at least a week yet. idk. ive heard too many different numbers floating around about how many AP's they actually have signed up.
    Hell I signed up the first day of BlizzCon 2011 when it was announced and I'm still not in. :P I assume it's because I didn't actually start playing until like 2 years ago.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine and he´s Gf signed for AP 2 months ago and have played the game since the first start. They got in last wave.
    I have done the same, played since first beta of wow came out, signed for AP 2 months ago but still no beta access

I've tried copying my char and some premades for 4 days already and all I get is error message. I can't say that you're missing a thing right now...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaz View Post
    A friend of mine and he´s Gf signed for AP 2 months ago and have played the game since the first start. They got in last wave.
    I have done the same, played since first beta of wow came out, signed for AP 2 months ago but still no beta access
    well its safe to assume its truly just RNG. RNG be damned though lol.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    well its safe to assume its truly just RNG. RNG be damned though lol.
    Well am in no rush. He´s telling me all the quest ppl are overun by 100+ ppl so its very hard to even turn in quests or get them. It´s kinda laggy aswell with server restarts etc etc.
    So i´l be glad to get beta access when servers are abit better and we actually can do raids and instances

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaz View Post
    Well am in no rush. He´s telling me all the quest ppl are overun by 100+ ppl so its very hard to even turn in quests or get them. It´s kinda laggy aswell with server restarts etc etc.
    So i´l be glad to get beta access when servers are abit better and we actually can do raids and instances
    doubt you will see working raids till june/july. but if ur that patient, thats awesome. im not lol. im probably one of the most impatient ppl on earth

The question is, will waves happen so frequently AFTER all AP users get in? We have some more months of beta ahead, and 100.000-250.000 invites per week/every two weeks seem like too many.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    The question is, will waves happen so frequently AFTER all AP users get in? We have some more months of beta ahead, and 100.000-250.000 invites per week/every two weeks seem like too many.
    I honestly would be surprised if they were. They probably just wanted to get all the AP holders in ASAP since they already signed up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    I would expect invites to basicly stop once all AP holders are in.
    There are already more testers then there have ever been for a beta. There is no need for more then they are legally obligated to invite (aka AP holders)

Deleted
    They should add a PvP server for europe with the next wave.
    The one server we have is pretty full, and well... it's PvE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakumo View Post
    ~250,000.

75% are out so far.
    u serious out of 10 million people 250k signed up i think its alot more unless you have a source on your numbers

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    u serious out of 10 million people 250k signed up i think its alot more unless you have a source on your numbers
    About 1 million signed up.

75 percent of those have gone out so far.

Leaving 250k