ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

Something to Consider:
    The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper on Jan. 15, 2008. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and possibly to the rest of the world.

REMEMBER AS YOU READ -- IT WAS IN A SPANISH PAPER
    Date: Tue. 15 January 2008 14:30

ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez

I walked down the street in Barcelona , and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz ... We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world..

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe ......
    The Global Islamic population is approximately 1,200,000,000; that is ONE BILLION TWO HUNDRED MILLION or 20% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
    1988 - Najib Mahfooz

Peace:
    1978 - Mohamed Anwar El-Sadat
    1990 - Elias James Corey
    1994 - Yaser Arafat:
    1999 - Ahmed Zewai

Economics:
    (zero)

Physics:
    (zero)

Medicine:
    1960 - Peter Brian Medawar
    1998 - Ferid Mourad

TOTAL: 7 SEVEN

The Global Jewish population is approximately 14,000,000; that is FOURTEEN MILLION or about 0.02% of the world's population. They have received the following Nobel Prizes:

Literature:
    1910 - Paul Heyse
    1927 - Henri Bergson
    1958 - Boris Pasternak
    1966 - Shmuel Yosef Agnon
    1966 - Nelly Sachs
    1976 - Saul Bellow
    1978 - Isaac Bashevis Singer
    1981 - Elias Canetti
    1987 - Joseph Brodsky
    1991 - Nadine Gordimer World

Peace:
    1911 - Alfred Fried
    1911 - Tobias Michael Carel Asser
    1968 - Rene Cassin
    1973 - Henry Kissinger
    1978 - Menachem Begin
    1986 - Elie Wiesel
    1994 - Shimon Peres
    1994 - Yitzhak Rabin

Physics:
    1905 - Adolph Von Baeyer
    1906 - Henri Moissan
    1907 - Albert Abraham Michelson
    1908 - Gabriel Lippmann
    1910 - Otto Wallach
    1915 - Richard Willstaetter
    1918 - Fritz Haber
    1921 - Albert Einstein
    1922 - Niels Bohr
    1925 - James Franck
    1925 - Gustav Hertz
    1943 - Gustav Stern
    1943 - George Charles de Hevesy
    1944 - Isidor Issac Rabi
    1952 - Felix Bloch
    1954 - Max Born
    1958 - Igor Tamm
    1959 - Emilio Segre
    1960 - Donald A. Glaser
    1961 - Robert Hofstadter
    1961 - Melvin Calvin
    1962 - Lev Davidovich Landau
    1962 - Max Ferdinand Perutz
    1965 - Richard Phillips Feynman
    1965 - Julian Schwinger
    1969 - Murray Gell-Mann
    1971 - Dennis Gabor
    1972 - William Howard Stein
    1973 - Brian David Josephson
    1975 - Benjamin Mottleson
    1976 - Burton Richter
    1977 - Ilya Prigogine
    1978 - Arno Allan Penzias
    1978 - Peter L Kapitza
    1979 - Stephen Weinberg
    1979 - Sheldon Glashow
    1979 - Herbert Charles Brown
    1980 - Paul Berg
    1980 - Walter Gilbert
    1981 - Roald Hoffmann
    1982 - Aaron Klug
    1985 - Albert A. Hauptman
    1985 - Jerome Karle
    1986 - Dudley R. Herschbach
    1988 - Robert Huber
    1988 - Leon Lederman
    1988 - Melvin Schwartz
    1988 - Jack Steinberger
    1989 - Sidney Altman
    1990 - Jerome Friedman
    1992 - Rudolph Marcus
    1995 - Martin Perl
    2000 - Alan J. Heeger

Economics:
    1970 - Paul Anthony Samuelson
    1971 - Simon Kuznets
    1972 - Kenneth Joseph Arrow
    1975 - Leonid Kantorovich
    1976 - Milton Friedman
    1978 - Herbert A. Simon
    1980 - Lawrence Robert Klein
    1985 - Franco Modigliani
    1987 - Robert M. Solow
    1990 - Harry Markowitz
    1990 - Merton Miller
    1992 - Gary Becker
    1993 - Robert Fogel

Medicine:
    1908 - Elie Metchnikoff
    1908 - Paul Erlich
    1914 - Robert Barany
    1922 - Otto Meyerhof
    1930 - Karl Landsteiner
    1931 - Otto Warburg
    1936 - Otto Loewi
    1944 - Joseph Erlanger
    1944 - Herbert Spencer Gasser
    1945 - Ernst Boris Chain
    1946 - Hermann Joseph Muller
    1950 - Tadeus Reichstein
    1952 - Selman Abraham Waksman
    1953 - Hans Krebs
    1953 - Fritz Albert Lipmann
    1958 - Joshua Lederberg
    1959 - Arthur Kornberg
    1964 - Konrad Bloch
    1965 - Francois Jacob
    1965 - Andre Lwoff
    1967 - George Wald
    1968 - Marshall W. Nirenberg
    1969 - Salvador Luria
    1970 - Julius Axelrod
    1970 - Sir Bernard Katz
    1972 - Gerald Maurice Edelman
    1975 - Howard Martin Temin
    1976 - Baruch S. Blumberg
    1977 - Roselyn Sussman Yalow
    1978 - Daniel Nathans
    1980 - Baruj Benacerraf
    1984 - Cesar Milstein
    1985 - Michael Stuart Brown
    1985 - Joseph L. Goldstein
    1986 - Stanley Cohen [& Rita Levi-Montalcini]
    1988 - Gertrude Elion
    1989 - Harold Varmus
    1991 - Erwin Neher
    1991 - Bert Sakmann
    1993 - Richard J. Roberts
    1993 - Phillip Sharp
    1994 - Alfred Gilman
    1995 - Edward B. Lewis
    1996- Lu RoseIacovino
    TOTAL: 129!

The Jews are NOT promoting brain washing children in military training camps, teaching them how to blow themselves up and cause maximum deaths of Jews and other non Muslims. The Jews don't hijack planes, nor kill athletes at the Olympics, or blow themselves up in German restaurants. There is NOT one single Jew who has destroyed a church. There is NOT a single Jew who protests by killing people.

The Jews don't traffic slaves, nor have leaders calling for Jihad and death to all the Infidels.

Perhaps the world's Muslims should consider investing more in standard education and less in blaming the Jews for all their problems.

Muslims must ask 'what can they do for humankind' before they demand that humankind respects them.

Regardless of your feelings about the crisis between Israel and the Palestinians and Arab neighbors, even if you believe there is more culpability on Israel 's part, the following two sentences really say it all:

'If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence. If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel ..." Benjamin Netanyahu

General Eisenhower Warned Us It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.

He did this because he said in words to this effect:

'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.

It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in bmemory of the, 6 million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many people looked the other way.

Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center 'NEVER HAPPENED' because it offends some Muslim in the United States ?

Ps: The views are not my own but have given me so much to think about that I find many of my ideas and views wrong now. Please do not bash me, i am only providing food for thought.
    Last edited by igame; 2012-04-17 at 11:08 PM.

Obvious yet somehow unnoticed bias in the Nobel Prize argument, slippery slope bit there in the end that I'm not a fan of, blaming unconnected problems to some change he happens to not like, i.e. Muslim immigration, and finally, some really, really, really bad generalizations capitalizing on common fears.

I'm not gonna call it wrong, but I certainly am gonna call it a poor argument.

Deleted
    I agree with that article for 110%.

So much truth in it.

I can't say I'm keen on replacing antisemitism with Islamophobia.

I'm guessing the thread won't be around long, at least if it descends into religion bashing.

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    -snip-
    Since I'm not entitled to my own opinion on this matter (IE: it would get me banned) I'm just going to say that this guy still has a lot to research before even starting to think that he can write about this.

But I guess that ignoring the roots of the problem and just agreeing to what you learn from other without trying to actually understand what happened is the trend now. Go on.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    I can't say I'm keen on replacing antisemitism with Islamophobia.

I'm guessing the thread won't be around long, at least if it descends into religion bashing.

Agree. Please do not bash either religion guys. This is just about thinking that before we ask society for respect and acceptance we must give something to society, it is not limited to the people in the paper but everyone in some way. Please do not bash any religion, this thread is just food for thought.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh. Interesting.

I actually found this really fascinating for the look it offered into on Europe's view of Muslims. All we hear about it in the US is that the Europeans are saying horrible racist things about them and the US should stop them. Which is incredibly ironic. :/

It really does strike me as part of the militant culture of Islam, which even then is a small but vocal minority. And it saddens me that a small population has ruined it for the majority.

If no one minds my asking a rather naive, question why do so many Europeans have such a dislike for Muslims? I've never really heard a thorough or satisfactory answer. I find it very interesting that many nations are now welcoming Jews openly when only a hundred years ago they were practicing pogroms. Now it seems Muslim populations are targets for that hatred.

And no bashing on Europeans here. I'm genuinely interested in the cultural differences and would love to see something different than an American perspective on things.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.
    The muslims I know are amongst the hardest working people I know. As an example the guy that runs the local kebab shop works from 9 am to 2 am every day, every week just to BREAK EVEN. The article was obviously written by a person who dislikes all muslims. Why? "They are taking our jobs" while 10% of the adult population is on unemployment benefits, turning down the menial labour jobs like road cleaning that they are offered?

Without the Muslim world we would still be in the dark ages. While we were off hunting witches and blindly worshipping the Catholic Church, the Arabic world preserved the scientific knowledge that we had amassed prior to the 8th Century. They developed the mathematics you learn in school, laid the foundations for Galileo, Kepler and Copernicus' astronomy work and performed chemical experiments. They preserved knowledge that we judged to be non-valuable.

The City of Sevilla (in Spain), when ruled by the Arabs, was the most egalitarian society for 500 years. Jews, Muslims, Christians lived peacefully amongst each other.

I'm not defending the Islamists. I'm not saying that the religious views of the extremist muslims or the normal muslims are correct or not. But to condemn them as a society because of the actions of a few is reckless and irresponsible to say the least. And to say that they have made no contributions to science is a complete fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by igame View Post
    Agree. Please do not bash either religion guys. This is just about thinking that before we ask society for respect and acceptance we must give something to society, it is not limited to the people in the paper but everyone in some way. Please do not bash any religion, this thread is just food for thought.
    imo religion in this context is just a rationalization. it really comes down to "i'm no longer supposed to hate group A, so i'm moving on to group B".

despised groups must be like the lich king: there must always be one

15+ Year Old Account
    No matter how much I agree with the basics of this article... the tone of the author makes me dismiss it.

"However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it."
    This crap in particular needs to stop. I live in America and I feel like we're becoming afraid of our own shadow in the same way that UK is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow I expected this thread to be about something very different after reading the title.

He has some good points though. But he gives way to many opportunities to get flamed (Hoorah for political correctness...).

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the fastest technological advacements have happened in the Middle East at one point in human history, then something came along which you can guess what R.
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    No matter how much I agree with the basics of this article... the tone of the author makes me dismiss it.
    I'm prone to the same sentiment. I'm really, really not keen on fundamentalism and believe in actively and soundly refuting it. I'm not even generally a fan of moderate strains of religion. Still, this particular writing has all the shades of tribalism and bigotry that would make me uncomfortable endorsing.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are problems on both sides of this. Both sides are going to be killing each other for another decade or so until the entire region is irradiated.

I say we just give the Jews Canada.

This is bad.

The article raises up the virtues of Jewish people while simultaneously slamming Muslims. Completely not okay.