Operation log parse reports

thought it would be good for people to come and compare logs per boss fight for at least operations.

it would be good for somewhere to get a rough guideline at least for any role played so post your parses dont need to be too in depth just the basics will do for now, i will update as i get more logs. http://www.fryingtime.com is the log parser i use as it is very clear andeasy to use.

(Operative healer)
    Annihilations droid(NM) - 1285 hps - 420505 healing
    Gharj(NM) - 1364 hps - 510367 healing
    Pillars(NM) - 1097 hps - 266689 healing
    Council(NM) - 713 hps - 91988 healing
    Soa(NM) - 1114 hps - 698701 healing

Zorn and Toth(SM) - 1282 hps - 364341 healing
    Last edited by kenn9530; 2012-04-18 at 08:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well during the second boss in HM Explosive Conflict, our healers were doing about 1350-1550.

Average DPS was at ~1500. I will get more specific information but currently about to raid.

They really need to put in a way for hps to ignore overhealing and to measure shield absorbs, meters for healers won't be accurate until this happens

Well, google chrome doesn't seem to be able to find the site you listed, so I used TORParse.com. Only parsed one fight because I was playing around with it, but in full columi with a couple rakata I got these numbers:

Jarg and Sorna (HM) - 1213.14 hps - 590800 total heals - 387 normal count / 270339 heals - 241 crit count / 320461 crit heals - 38.38% crit rate.

10+ Year Old Account

These were numbers for HM 16 Zorn and Toth.

Grahf and Gaijin are the tanks at the bottom- everyone else was kind of cut off since it didn't really matter about the damage they had taken.

hps will and always will be equivalent to jack shit when a healing class has absorb abilities that are not being calculated.

I'm all for parses to better ones self and see what is what. But the second people start touting of in chat that such and such is the best healing because of HPS then we have failed yet again. It took 3 years for wow players to recognize that specific healing classes we'rent actually bad according to meters. Let's not set precedent with this shit already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post
    hps will and always will be equivalent to jack shit when a healing class has absorb abilities that are not being calculated.

I'm all for parses to better ones self and see what is what. But the second people start touting of in chat that such and such is the best healing because of HPS then we have failed yet again. It took 3 years for wow players to recognize that specific healing classes we'rent actually bad according to meters. Let's not set precedent with this shit already.
    No, but parses that show ability break down (such as MOX which I posted) gives a good indication to what the healer is using. We can't rely on parses but we can somewhat use them in order to figure out what may be going wrong in a certain fight, etc.

I'm I the only person a little alarmed by the BH putting out almost twice the DPS of the other players?

I have no idea what the skill level of your guild is, judging by your sig they must all be competent players and at least towards the top tier of skill if you're hitting US 5 and world 6 in clears.

I've been parsing my performance as a concealment operative and I'm coming out at around 1k - 1.2k dps on most encounters, we haven't been parsing as a guild yet so I can't really compare but I've been incredibly disheartened by these numbers as on the swtor forums it seems everyone and their mothers are hitting 1.5k dps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snave View Post
    I'm I the only person a little alarmed by the BH putting out almost twice the DPS of the other players?

I have no idea what the skill level of your guild is, judging by your sig they must all be competent players and at least towards the top tier of skill if you're hitting US 5 and world 6 in clears.

I've been parsing my performance as a concealment operative and I'm coming out at around 1k - 1.2k dps on most encounters, we haven't been parsing as a guild yet so I can't really compare but I've been incredibly disheartened by these numbers as on the swtor forums it seems everyone and their mothers are hitting 1.5k dps.
    I would be slightly skeptical about what people are claiming on the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winkle View Post
    I would be slightly skeptical about what people are claiming on the official forums.
    That fight isn't a great representation for melee since they are actually standing out of the fight about 70% of the time. Also you some people get 'targeted' and have to stand under Toth which gimps your DPS ESPECIALLY if you are ranged.

However, I min/max to the fullest potential to get my numbers. Its kind of required in order to get top world clears.

Also, don't listen to people on the official forums. Most people may use parses that end after their adrenals/relics end or from running flashpoints.

If you're hitting around 1200 DPS as an Operative in Operations, that is not bad at all. In the current Hardmode operation, the DPS requirement is about 1350 per person in order to not hit enrages for the first boss so you're nearly there. Also you will lighten up once you and your guild starts parsing. I suggest running MOX. You can see everyone in real time on one screen JUST like recount. It has a nice overlay if you run in windowed mode.

I know I figured I would be on par with a lot of people, but when we ran 'recount' I was surprised to see how well I was doing. I am sure that will be the same for you.
    Last edited by Forsedar; 2012-04-18 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Well, google chrome doesn't seem to be able to find the site you listed, so I used TORParse.com. Only parsed one fight because I was playing around with it, but in full columi with a couple rakata I got these numbers:

Jarg and Sorna (HM) - 1213.14 hps - 590800 total heals - 387 normal count / 270339 heals - 241 crit count / 320461 crit heals - 38.38% crit rate.
    Yeah, he wrote the wrong URL. It's actually fryingtime.com - He forgot the "ing" is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snave View Post
    I remember hearing about a bug in 1.2 that causes heat-seeking missiles / demolition round to benefit from other mercs/comms' tracer/grav stacks. So instead of getting 25% bonus damage they're getting 25% per other merc/comm. That might be part of it. He may be the only one using adrenals or something too.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

Quote Originally Posted by Valadar View Post
    Yeah, he wrote the wrong URL. It's actually fryingtime.com - He forgot the "ing" is all.
    That would certainly do it. It kept trying to refer me to some arts and crafts site.

@Forsedar

I was interested in who your healers were by class

Nierre @ 2.1k

JangoBroFett @1.3k (I assume a BH lolol)

Zeff @ 1.1k

Resolution @1.0k

If you have any more insight into their Hps disparities I'd really love to know. (Insights like Healing targets (If one was -just- the tanks / One a Float healer champ))
    Thanks ahead of time! I think I'm totally gonna download Mox and try it out... I"M DYING WITHOUT Damage meters! lol

Edit: Taking a peek at your Damage Done on that same pic I'm equally curious in what Aerro @1.8k plays
    Last edited by VaughnofCen; 2012-04-18 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnofCen View Post
    @Forsedar

I was interested in who your healers were by class

Nierre @ 2.1k

JangoBroFett @1.3k (I assume a BH lolol)

Zeff @ 1.1k

Resolution @1.0k

If you have any more insight into their Hps disparities I'd really love to know. (Insights like Healing targets (If one was -just- the tanks / One a Float healer champ))
    Thanks ahead of time! I think I'm totally gonna download Mox and try it out... I"M DYING WITHOUT Damage meters! lol

Edit: Taking a peek at your Damage Done on that same pic I'm equally curious in what Aerro @1.8k plays
    Its in my signature I am Aerro and I am a Merc BH. I write numerous guides for different websites as well as a spreadsheet analyst. Granted that DPS is buffed due to having other merc, alone I can do around 1600+ DPS.

Nierre is a Sorc healer. Her healing targets changed due to tank swapping for Zorn and Toth. Grahf and Gaijin are the tanks. Grahf is a Powertech and Gaijin is a Juggernaut.

Jangbro is indeed a BH lolz. His healing targets were the ranged group of mercs.

Zeff was also with Jangbro in healing our ranged group. We do not take that much damage and avoided most of the 'raid' damage so his healing numbers wouldn't compare.

Nierre was in the group where melee sits on Toth at the beginning, so her numbers will be higher since the melee needs constant healing.

Resolution is a BH healer but I am pretty sure he died.

Hey guys, I'm one of the people behind Ask Mr. Robot. And if you want to share DPS reports to compare damage and all the fun stuff... try out our combat log parser. You can link to any report, any view. No need to post screenshots Here are some examples with a Red Reaper run.

Damage overview
    Damage by ability
    Damage by ability for a particular fight
    View data by boss fight
    Healing received by player
    Damage Taken by target by ability
    Buff / Debuff / Other effects report

You can also merge logs with your other raiders, never needing a login or a raid ID (it's all automatic). We're beefing up some of the 'smart merging' logic this week, so if you run into troubles on the merge, let me know. We'll be sure to include it in our update this week.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion